New nd confirmed name for bb7

GETGOIN, MUNs,CRysti,tuni,nitu,saniya,bullsie,zephu,laxmi
WiseParty
 Wild card-shumakher,nishu,mili,saanvi,~~~~,sonia,shayari

Last week entry-suyash
Finale-dec20th,winner is suyashCry
Chalo aab sab khush ho jao aur naam dena bandh karoEvil Smile

That will be one chillum chiilli BB Tongue

Think of the groups that will get formed.. And all will be ready to bitch behind each other's backLOL

Seeing that there are 2 guys, who will be running after the girls and who will wait for girls to come to him. Aur Suyash has already been declared winner with one week in the house.. Burn the house!!! RIGGED SHOW!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93khamosshhhBeingBlunt

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Saniya93

Originally posted by fire_gun

aur bacha log ..kaisa hai tum logWink

Welcome...after a looonnnggg time...how u been?
bus maze mainWink..aur aap sunao kya haal chaal haiSmile

All good Smile
So u ready for the drama to begin once again?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GETGOIN

hey just found the thread on PooKy (Pooja+Sky)LOL
though hated BB5 but OMG the forum was so awesome!!Heart

Hahahah hillarious!!! BB5 had many namoonas LOL
If BB had controlled and handled it well BB5 could have been one of the best seasons, shame BB fell asleep that season and left them to fight and argue like crazy!

So truee ! If Sky never came I know the overall season would have been awesome !!! I loved how even Salman eventually hated the contestants that he had to personally come to tell them. Unlike Season 6 when he came multiple times to the house because he liked them.

Edited by kls600 - 26 August 2013 at 1:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Sana Khan walked the ramp for Jayaswal at the Lakm Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2013.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhhBeingBlunt

Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
This time I was looking for a father for Palak: Shweta

This time I was looking for a father for Palak: Shweta
Shweta Tiwari with her daughter Palak during her recent visit to Lucknow

"This time I was looking for a father for Palak," says the actor, who is enjoying her wedded life now

HUNGAMA HAI KYUN BARPA
Shweta Tiwari may be a popular face in Bhojpuri cinema, but it seems the lady has no clue what's going on in the industry. Shweta was recently in Lucknow and when she was asked to express her views about the recent controversy between her good friend singer-actor Manoj Tiwari and singer Malini Awathi over Malini being the face of Bhojpuri cinema, she says, "Yeh Malini Awasthi hain kaun? I have never heard about her before? And what is this controversy all about, please will someone tell me? I must remember her songs but not her name. Aapko pata hai, I am very bad at remembering names. Kisi ka naam yaad karne mein mujhe ek saal lagg jaata hai," she says.

When Shweta is told about the whole controversy regarding Manoj's objection to Malini Awasthi being made the brand ambassador of the Bhojpuri Academy, Bihar, she says, "I am an actress from UP but people today know me as a face of Bihar. So? We are all Indians first. If Malini Awasthi was chosen as the face for Bihar then it is okay! What's the big deal? Girls from UP are working in cinema there and vice versa. No one can insult any other artiste ki nahi yeh galat hua hai, aap inko ambassador nahi bana sakte. This is wrong. Manoj should have shown some respect for Malini."

ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY
Shweta recently got married to her longtime boyfriend Abhinav Kohli. But the decision wasn't an easy one, admits Shweta. "My life has been a roller-coaster ride. Mera aur Abhinav ka three and a half years ka relationship tha. Marrying Abhinav was not an easy decision. Just two-three months before the marriage, I was like karoon, nahi karoon. But then I started seeing our whole journey again and I saw that my daughter was quite close to Abhinav. She prefers to call Abhinav more than me if she has a problem or has to discuss anything. Palak feels that Abhinav understands her better than me. First time jab shaadi karte hain toh itni sochne ki zaroorat nahi padti, lekin jab aap second time shaadi karte hain, and that too when you have a daughter, you have to think and re-think. This time when I was getting married, more than a husband for myself, I was looking for a father for Palak. And yes, Abhinav became Palak's father first and my husband later," she says.

FAMILY FIRST
Ask her if her priorities have changed post marriage and she says, "I was always responsible as I always had my family to look after. And I still have my family to take care of. But yes, pehle yeh sab kuch mein akele hi dekhti thi, all the burden was on me, but after marriage I can share it with Abhinav. I am free now. I am more relaxed. Can't you see, I have put on so much of weight? And Shweta quite confidently says she is ready to expand her family further. "I really don't mind becoming a mother again, though I am not thinking about having a child anytime soon."

So, will her focus be more on family than career now, we wonder? "Abhi bhi apni family mein, I am the only earning member. This trend has been there in my family for a very long time and it is still existing. Jab tak meri family ki responsibility mujhpe rahegi, main kaam karti rahungi," she says.

Shweta, who is presently seen in the serial Parvarish - Kuch Khattee Kuchh Meethi, doesn't mind accepting the fact that she has no other offers in her kitty. "Right now I am not accepting any offers as I am on a two-month break. I am the only actress on television, who has not done the same kind of stuff. I have done different roles in every serial that I have done so far. Main industry mein keval roti kamane nahi aayi hoon. I want to always do something for my creative satisfaction," says she. 

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 26 August 2013 at 3:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SoPunkWreckLasskhamosshhh

Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Would do Bigg Boss to complete KKHH circle: Sana

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Aug 25, 2013, 12.53 PM IST

Would do Bigg Boss to complete KKHH circle: Sana
Sana SaeedMore Pics
The Kuch Kuch Hota Hai girl, Sana Saeed got evicted from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa last night (24th August, 2013). The beautiful actress talks about participating in controversial reality show Bigg Boss if given a chance. Reason? just to meet Salman Khan.

"If offered, would surely do Bigg Boss just to complete my Kuch Kuch Hota Hai circle," shared Sana when asked about Bigg Boss offer as she is now a member of Colors family.

Sana was surprised with SRK's presence on the sets of 'Jhalak' as he graced the sets to promoteChennai Express, "I am thankful to jhalak for reuniting me, Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar. It was one of the top 5 moments of my life that I met SRK on jhalak sets," adds Sana.

" And now would surely do Bigg Boss for Salman Khan and my Kuch Kuch Hota Hai circle will start getting complete," said Sana excitingly.

Being one of the best dancers on Jhalak, Sana's elimination was a little disheartening but the girl took it up sportingly, " I was upset for 2 days but after when I realized that Jhalak has given me a lot than expected I came to my normal state. Because the whole Jhalak team has given me manyspecial moments to cherish," signs of Sana.

Way to go Sana and hope you complete your Kuch Kuch Hota Hai circle soon.

khamosshhhGETGOIN

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kls600

hey just found the thread on PooKy (Pooja+Sky)LOL
though hated BB5 but OMG the forum was so awesome!!Heart

Hahahah hillarious!!! BB5 had many namoonas LOL
If BB had controlled and handled it well BB5 could have been one of the best seasons, shame BB fell asleep that season and left them to fight and argue like crazy!

So truee ! If Sky never came I know the overall season would have been awesome !!! I loved how even Salman eventually hated the contestants that he had to personally come to tell them. Unlike Season 6 when he came multiple times to the house because he liked them.

Hate is a little strong, besides he was only present for 6 episodes throughout the whole season due to his work commitments. I think he was just pissed at their behaviour even after being warned and told so many times, they used to scream and shout 24/7.

I liked Sky at first the way he got PM to fight with shraddha and Vida in one nomination episode was hillarious, the way he changed the dynamics in the house was remarkable, a true game player. But when him and Sid became enemies it was a headache, half the episodes were on the two shouting their lungs out, insulting eachother, getting personal, over analysing and BB not bothering to take any action.

Edited by Saniya93 - 26 August 2013 at 5:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kls600khamosshhhGETGOINBeingBlunt

GETGOIN IF-Sizzlerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

i'm so sorry tuns pata nahin mujhe aaj kya hua hai?? Embarrassed
i can't resist teasing u for some reason ShockedLOL

she gives these vibes na? LOL

Oye bandariya... Hug.. wada waala
ya she surely gives that vibe LOL
turns out JDJ brings best out of u n tuns does the same thing for meLOL.

SoPunkBeingBlunt

Go to top