Bigg Boss Chat Club #8 - Page 110

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

haan GG..they wanted a donor no..😆

I am so dumb..i read this comment..and trying to like it..but not able to and evrytime post reply page opens..confusing me..mujhe 5 min baad click kiya ki maine hi comment likha hai..and i am clicking on Edit..because i won't have like option on my post na.. ðŸ˜†

I am so dumb..i read this comment..and trying to like it..but not able to and evrytime post reply page opens..confusing me..mujhe 5 min baad click kiya ki maine hi comment likha hai..and i am clicking on Edit..because i won't have like option on my post na.. ðŸ˜†

🤣

BTW that's heights of self-like!

Tussi great ho zephyji !! ðŸ¤£

i want imam and pooja on opp end..imam ko kaccha khaa jayegi ye ðŸ˜†

You are over estimating PM.,... She can do nothing to imam... I saw PM again in Mehman Nawazi...she was put off by even non professionals...:😆 Imam is of pro level ... 
Originally posted by SoPunk

You are over estimating PM.,... She can do nothing to imam... I saw PM again in Mehman Nawazi...she was put off by even non professionals...:😆 Imam is of pro level ... 

Hmmm even my money will be on Imam...actually Imam's madness is deliberate and he's very much in control of wht he is doing, whereas PM tends to lose it.
i don't know abt PM but i don't think imam has even a chance in front of dolly bindra!! he'll be on his knees n ask BB to evict him!! ðŸ˜‰

They do..twins..adopted or sthg..but they hv kids..

This picture is from some reality show they did. I repeat. SHILPA  AND APOORVA AGNIHOTRI DO NOT HAVE ANY KIDS. And I don't want them in the Bigg Boss house only because they are really BORING people. They will be useless in the Bigg Boss house

Oh dear!🤔
Originally posted by SoPunk

I agree Imam wud know how to rile her, manipulate her.. etc..urva ko nahi karta tha..rile bhi karta tha phir urva aap best ho karke mana leta tha..

darn..awesome character hai..😆
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Hmmm even my money will be on Imam...actually Imam's madness is deliberate and he's very much in control of wht he is doing, whereas PM tends to lose it.

oh..but i thot imam wont be able to take loud voice and shouting and abusing...pillu to apne aap mein joke tha..uska chilana was nthg...