Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

I know for sure it is either number 7 or number 0 in the last part🀣
Nandini, am super curious abt what you did with Ryan ShecklersπŸ˜†

For this game, i really wish my name started with an E...Zac Efron❀️
but it starts with A hai na!! so do u like selena gomezz?? πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by kls600

So i learned something really intresting today. The place where I work my supervisior is Parsi and she is from Mumbai

So i asked her if her new year passed and she said yes. She asked my how I found out and I said someone retweeted Delnaaz's tweet and thats why I know.

She goes on to tell me that she personally knows Delnaaz and Bakhtiyar. They live in the same colony.

Me being shocked i give her the 😲 look !

In conclusion she tells me that the whole family are a bunch of idiots, also that Bhaktiyar used to teach her dance at her school. He has an anger problem. Basically she told me that the Parsi community looks down upon him and  his bimbo sister"  πŸ˜†

I don't like this 1 degree of seperation I have between me and the  Irani family  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's quite revealing & sounds authentic about them..😊

So i learned something really intresting today. The place where I work my supervisior is Parsi and she is from Mumbai

So i asked her if her new year passed and she said yes. She asked my how I found out and I said someone retweeted Delnaaz's tweet and thats why I know.

She goes on to tell me that she personally knows Delnaaz and Bakhtiyar. They live in the same colony.

In conclusion she tells me that the whole family are a bunch of idiots, also that Bhaktiyar used to teach her dance at her school. He has an anger problem. Basically she told me that the Parsi community looks down upon him and  his bimbo sister"  πŸ˜†

I don't like this 1 degree of seperation I have between me and the  Irani family  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😲 not that i'm really 😲coz bakhtiyaar's anger issue is really not surprising but other info was really πŸ˜²

Kls what have u revealed??? This is tantamount to being related to dem!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Now u should defend Delu with all ur might.πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Kls what have u revealed??? This is tantamount to being related to dem!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Now u should defend Delu with all ur might.πŸ˜‰

HAHAHAHAHA I'm still in shock that I have a 1 degree of separation between me and those idiots. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But it was nice to hear how stupid they are from a honest source. She formed her opinion by personally knowing him rather than forming it by watching them on tv.  So they are actually idiots its not only tv portraying therm that way. πŸ˜ƒ

So shaadi ka rishta le jaogi? dellu ke liye..

#Anything to prove pillu despo and wrong

@Kls..your delu post has to be the best ever on BB..
Originally posted by GETGOIN

but it starts with A hai na!! so do u like selena gomezz?? πŸ˜ˆ
No, my first name starts with S...i got dylan sprouseπŸ€”
Atleast its not a girlπŸ˜†
Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

No, my first name starts with S...i got dylan sprouseπŸ€”
Atleast its not a girlπŸ˜†

How does Aayushi start with an 'S'.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†