Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ~~~~

If I'm not wrong, then last year zee was the first one who confirmed that urvashi won BB ðŸ¤” She isnt always wrong.. ðŸ˜› Maahi, gurdeep and kushal should come yaar warna whom will I support?? ðŸ˜†

Getting insider info about Eliminations is not difficult. So many people of crew are involved in the shooting and then they have an audience also. I agree that Zee News was able to get correct information about the winner last year, but knowing information about the actual final list is a different ball game. Only a handful of trusted employees of Colors are involved in final selection. News about final 14-15 contestants cannot get leaked out unless somebody they want to leak it. Or the contestants who signed the contract themselves disclose it. There is no chance of news leakage on contestants in any other way. 😕

Thanks.. ðŸ˜† second list looks more promising..  But I dont think they should bring rabiya khan and aditya pancholi together that would be like making a mockery of jiya's death.. 🤢 

PS: were you there in BB 6 forum last year?? ðŸ˜ƒ

Yes I joined the forum last year 😳

I think all the contestants are either finalised by the channel by now or it will be done by 1st Sept for sure. Hope some interesting names are signed. I too prefer the second list.
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aashka's getting married soon(i.e. within a year 😛) -
~~~~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

Getting insider info about Eliminations is not difficult. So many people of crew are involved in the shooting and then they have an audience also. I agree that Zee News was able to get correct information about the winner last year, but knowing information about the actual final list is a different ball game. Only a handful of trusted employees of Colors are involved in final selection. News about final 14-15 contestants cannot get leaked out unless somebody they want to leak it. Or the contestants who signed the contract themselves disclose it. There is no chance of news leakage on contestants in any other way. 😕

agree.. ðŸ˜› BB always surprises us with at least some, if not all, faces. 😃 
~~~~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

Yes I joined the forum last year 😳

I think all the contestants are either finalised by the channel by now or it will be done by 1st Sept for sure. Hope some interesting names are signed. I too prefer the second list.

great! ðŸ˜ƒ I never saw u in LFD.. ðŸ˜› who were u supporting?? ðŸ˜ƒ

BB walo acha to hum chalte hai fir BB 8 main hi milenge abb.. 🥺

@ Shumacher - r u sure its the final list?? ðŸ¤“

I certainly hope it is not! I hate this list. It was posted by ENEWSPAPEROFINDIA on Twitter. I hope it is wrong. It most probably is. So many names from this list already said no. The other list which I guessed myself has better chances of coming true. Maybe 70% of it might come true. This one...

"Agree fully with you. Instead of repeating the Husband-Wife theme again and again, the Bigg Boss Casting Team should put a lot of SINGLES inside the house this year. So that some people can hook up inside the house ðŸ˜ƒ

And putting the pieces together from all the available sources and Lists going around, the most deserving / most likely names could be 

1. Gurdeep Kohli -  Actor
2. Hazel Keech - Actor
3. Shekhar Suman - Actor/, Judge
4. Vatsal Seth - Actor
5. Kushal Tandon - Actor
6. Sreesanth - Cricketer
7. Navin Bajaj - Star Astrologer/Actor
8. Deana Uppal - Bigg Brother Number 3 from UK
9. Aditya/Sooraj Pancholi - Actor
10.Pratyusha Banerjee - Actor
11. Palak Johal - MTV Roadies Winner
12. Mahhi Vij - Actor
13. Rabia Amin - Jiah Khan's Mother
14. One Politician/ Activist/

I think this will be the perfect mix. ðŸ˜Š  Let's see what the Colors Channel Casting people think."
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The lists being posted are the ones we saw maybe a month ago, most of those were probably approached but most have also declined. As usual from them one or two ppl will only end up actually being part of the show.

Zee is a pretty reliable person and seriously she has more chances of being right than those gossip websites that make things up as they please.

So far Zee has confirmed only Kushal's participation (and just for the record I think Kushal and Elelna are still together, check her twitter still posts pics of them together, for those who think they have seperated).

Second thing was there were gonna be seven contestants from previous seasons and seven new ones. Today Zee posted that Dolly, KRK and Raja had been approached for that.

I'm excited for Kushal being there, although he is laid back he is very opinianated and upfront so will be imteresting. 😊Edited by Saniya93 - 10 years ago
kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Media buzz: Bigg Boss season 7's expected contestant list

1 hour ago | TellychakkarTeam

The mighty Salman Khan is back with for Bigg Boss 7. Premiering on 15 September 2013, this popular reality series of Colors will force its way into the TRP charts.

A lot has been written in media about the probable contestants making it to the line-up of this successful Endemol India produced show.

A little birdie tells us that the probable list of Bigg Boss 7 might look like this:

Pratyusha Banerjee, the original Anandi of Balika Vadhu, Cyrus Broacha â‚¬" the Comedy King, talented actressBarkha Bisht Sengupta, the controversial off-spinner Harbhajan Singh, actress Madhura Naik, singer Rahul Vaidya, the popular model Pooja Misrra, singer Shaan, Salma Merchantt, Gurdeep Kohli, Adaa Khan, Kushal Tandon, BJP leader and actress Smriti Irani, sensational bowler S Sreeshanth.

What do you think about this line-up? Who will you want to see in the Bigg Boss house?

Keep writing your comments, and we promise to keep you updated regarding the final line-up to enter the Bigg Boss house.

Add another list to the mix ðŸ˜†

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@kls we can take shaan out of the list he said on twitter some days back that he aint doing and not planning to do it in the future.
Oh God PM, i remember last season she said how she wouldnt mind coming back as ppl have the wrong idea about her. She came the second time in BB5 for the same reason after 2 days back to normal 😆
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saniya93

The lists being posted are the ones we saw maybe a month ago, most of those were probably approached but most have also declined. As usual from them one or two ppl will only end up actually being part of the show.

Zee is a pretty reliable person and seriously she has more chances of being right than those gossip websites that make things up as they please.

So far Zee has confirmed only Kushal's participation (and just for the record I think Kushal and Elelna are still together, check her twitter still posts pics of them together, for those who think they have seperated).

Second thing was there were gonna be seven contestants from previous seasons and seven new ones. Today Zee posted that Dolly, KRK and Raja had been approached for that.

I'm excited for Kushal being there, although he is laid back he is very opinianated and upfront so will be imteresting. 😊

i too think krk was approached as some days ago he had tweeted asking people to retweet if they want to see in BB