Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RISHBALA THE TRU FACE of MB

ardrajeevika Senior Member
ardrajeevika
ardrajeevika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I jst want to share sm  with u friends.
 I will star from sulthan character. Surely Villain characters are to spice up the show and to help to raise the TRP
AR was not  successful in MB as parallel lead as well as  villain. He miserably failed to connect with mass viewers. I am telling this from my experiance
 My mom used to watch MB and IPKKND , she loved khusi-arnav as well as rishbala. normally she likes all saas bahu serials. but she loved MB and IPKKND very much. I used to say in my home that I can guess the TRP of the shows as per my mom's interest to watch the tracks of the respective serials she watches ( It always has come true when trp comes)

But when sulthan character appeared in the MB, she just gave up Mb. She told me that when sulthan character get over then tell me I will  start to watch again. mom told that she jst don't want to see his wooden face, she hate it.( I am sorry, but she told). But in the same situation she enjoyed SHYAM the villain of IPKKND. and it was true that Shyamji the villan character help to raise the trp of IPKKND. She also enjoyed Deepali also. but she utter hates the sulthan character that she nevr hates any othe villians of other shows. but in   IPKKND Shyam was good vilian.
but here in MB wat happened... the sulthan character become the trp eater of the MB and so many loyal audience jst gave up mb like my mom who will enjoy to watch all sas-bahu dramas and any type of bakwass  tracks (according to me as I don't like typical sas-bahu drama) in that. It is a fact.

I thought I will watch  IPKKND-2, but my mindset changed after I heard the news about AR in it.
I suppose many people do the same already b4 the beginning of IPKKND-2

My mom like RK more. She used to say even though he humiliate her he has lot of true love for her. she said that One hand RK will use to humiliate her, but using other hand he will help her. So I love RK. She cant see anyone with madhu other than RK.  

YES RISHBALA ARE THE FACE OF OUR SHOW. if use them properly by CVs then trp will gain again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suja10arwakantawala

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top