Vrinda dwada another show...

Posted: 10 years ago

*TC articles not to be posted. Removed.*

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago
TFS !
I'm glad Vrinda is exploring many opportunities but Its hard to imagin her in a negative role ... Though its great for her as an actress, it's kinda hard for me but I would still watch it only for her ... Hope to see her on-screen soon ... Missing my Diva Lots !
I am not sure myself what to think of this. As a fan, I will respect her every decision
happy but not happy!!

NEGATIVE LEAD.. abh pyaare critics kyan karenge..🀣!!

anyways.. sahara one is not a that famous channel still i turn it on at times!!

and wait!!
agar D3 chodne ke itne hi time me she gets so many opportunities toh logon.. aage aage dekho.. hota hai kyan???!!!!

hayyee meri diii!!

anyways.. TFS dear.. and i agree 2 what u said!

-maggie!
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

negative lead?? 😳
yes...abhi confirm  nahi hai par agar sach hai to VD ko thora wait kar lena chahiye bahut ache show milenge use..aur sahara one to bilkul nahi...main aisa swaron fan hone ki vajah se nahi kahe rahi hun...yaha taani nahi vrinda ki baat ho rahi hai to galat mat samajhna😊😊
I am just going to wait and watch, whats the final decision. She takes this show, then too I will be happy. I am just happy right now that her talent is getting recognised :)
Not even a month that she left D3 and she has 2 show's in her kitty already!!!!!!!!!!! That's what Vrinda is :):) i personally don't want her to do a show on sahara bt then if she does it,am all ready to watch the show.Phew pehli baar koi positive lead nazar nai aegi,but the negative lead who is gonna steal the limelight
thanx silky for the news...😳
ok positive point is dat its nt also been a month n she has got 2 shows already !!! it shows how popular n talented she is...!!!😳
ummm a negative role in a horror show n dat too on sahara one πŸ˜”...i personally dun want vrinda to do this show ...i think she shld just wait for a lil more time n i m damn sure she will get a better show...bt still i will respect her decision as a fan 😊
TFS =) πŸ˜Š
cant wait to see her on screen but its hard to imagine her in a negative role...
she is already getting new offers...aagey aagey dekho hota h kya...πŸ˜†
Wow..negative πŸ˜•
But anyway I am so happy that only after one month she has git so many offers...super excited. Tfs