India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Poor Ira

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Ira has lost control over anandi as chotima and others support anandi in her social work.

Why chotima always opposes Ira?

Is not Ira right in asking anandi to be careful? Why not chotima join anandi as she has lots of time? 2 is better than one.

If shiv is transferred what anandi will do?
Will she leave her social work halfway or will she stay in Udaipur without the protection of the family and status of being Uadipur DC's wife?

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Just to support Ira they cannot say anything...if Chotima and Shiv thinks Anandi can handle herself then what's wrong in it...they are not saying that what Ira said was wrong...Ira asked them to say something about this matter and they spoke their mind...waise bhi i do not trust Ira...she is taking so much care of Anandi because Anandi is supporting Saanchi...the moment Anandi speaks against her she will take every word of Anandi in wrong manner...people hardly bother about Ira's words because she herself is so confused...she can never stand on her decisions 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111dixie123hisusmita_goofyCat_leavesandwavesSuchi-tiny15

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Just to support Ira they cannot say anything...if Chotima and Shiv thinks Anandi can handle herself then what's wrong in it...they are not saying that what Ira said was wrong...Ira asked them to say something about this matter and they spoke their mind...waise bhi i do not trust Ira...she is taking so much care of Anandi because Anandi is supporting Saanchi...the moment Anandi speaks against her she will take every word of Anandi in wrong manner...people hardly bother about Ira's words because she herself is so confused...she can never stand on her decisions 

I think basically Ira is a good person though confused and misled by her daughter. She is not like Sumitra who does not want to understand and resorts to subterfuge. Ira is a direct person and she will not use underhand tactics to get work done.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansijhansitiny15

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
The problem with Ira is she is just behaving affectionately with anandi because anandi has declared that she will help sanchi and will take the responsibility of sanchi to become a perfect bahu for singhs.Otherwise she almost stopped talking to anandi.The day sanchi's engagement will break ira will behave the same with anandi.As anandi has realized that jagya loves ganga but he didn't realized it and doing the engagaement its 1000% guaranteed that anandi will take the initiative of jagan milap which I don't want phir bhi cvs cant stop mixing up jagya and anandi so anandi will definitely do it.Once again Ira will blast anandi,she will blame her.Now ek saal hi hue hai anandi shiv ki shadi ko,ek saal mein aap kitni baar ilzam lagti ho ek insaan paar aur kitni baar sorry bolteho.Ira is not manipulative but everything anandi will do will seem wrong to her.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtacharuluv_SVzephyr29monamie111libsrocks_goofyCat_dixie123Suchi-leavesandwavestiny15

leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Ira is not manipulative as sumitra has become now.

Once Ira knows about the full picture, I am sure she will blast sanchi. For that to happen, we may have to wait for a very long time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacSuchi-tiny15

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Ira is not manipulative as sumitra has become now.

Once Ira knows about the full picture, I am sure she will blast sanchi. For that to happen, we may have to wait for a very long time.
loooking at how whole shekhar family is trusting saanchi ira won't be able to shput at anyone...she would be heart broken...even though i am waiting for that day but it will be very very bad for alok and ira to know how low their daughter had went to get her goals
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
sumitra is not manipulative but, right now she has lost her senses thats all. Once she realizes what sanchi is, she will be sorry and be very nice to Ganga. 
WE cannot forget how much she did for Anandi. thas her real nature. 

sigh! I cannot see her like this.. so I skip the scenes 

SniF :( 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshine

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
can i make one prediction? i think anandi will soon become pregnant Embarrassedand during her pregnancy she may get hurt because of her social service job...I am just hoping the cv's dont show miscarriage and the pregnancy will be hunky dory...but I am sure Ira will shout at anandi and say she had warned before...how can anandi do lapawaahi to her grandchild..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrocks

Go to top