braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
they'll probably make Gunjan preggers next...i won't be surprised
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naivedya

I like the idea of a story where Mayank gets another job and the mysterious boss of his new company is Charu! Phir jaake Charu ke tukdo pe palega Mayank, lol! 😆 That would serve him right.

Article says a family division will occur with half Gargs on one side, other half on other side, and Gunjan caught in the middle not sure of who to support. This equals non-stop rhona dhona saas-bahu drama. I think all hopes of a decent track are gone at this point.

sounds like some old hindi movie...where the family divides the house in 2 with a white line where they are not allowed to cross the other side
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Mayank decides to become Mayanka and falls for Mintu

Shayl has a makeover and joins the biggest kitty party in town (Bua joins her shortly)

Seema becomes a satsangi after god comes in her dreams and threatens that she will become a cockroach in her next life if she does not change

Sangeeta's hubby falls for a college student and brings her as a sautan to Sangeeta. The family loves the sautan.

Since Seema lost Mayank to Mintu, she adopts Rajiv as a son and gets him married to Gunjan

After Rajiv enters Garg house, he brings Vihaan as a dowry and gets him married to Rachana

Dayal moves in with Mayanka and Mintu as a maid

Prabhu and chotu join the Queen Elizabeth's staff as her "yes men"

👏 best hai!!!

🤣
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
some ideas r brilliant :-D

i want gun to divorce mayank before he does, :-P
mayank n charu hook up, he deserves only her.
gunjan shyal n rachana move to Mumbai
and find some city guys for themselves.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seema and Sangita are getting more comical day by day. Their yesterday's fight was a rocker where both were trying to lagaav chuna to one another. Seema wanted Sangs to share the expense equally (4 adults vs 2 adults and Dolu) and Sangs gave it back by announcing Dolu being a baby who never eats. Let's hope we see these women running after each other with belans today 🤣