Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Chit Chat question of d Day 14/8 (Page 3)

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

@ lily  maine toh ab tak movie nahin dekhi... Unhappy
Dekh lena its nice. Liked Sushant Singh Rajput!! Gabru jawan chheWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
@ lily 
yeah i know the movie got very good response...ek baar zee tv par aayi bi thi. but i missed... 

lily.lotus.rosy

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
guys this is a daily thread.. please participate... 
ohmygodurgreat Goldie
ohmygodurgreat
ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalp92

Books are truly a man's best friend. Being a bookworm, I absolutely love reading. My favorite genres are thrillers and detective series. I enjoy reading Jeffrey Archer and Dan Brown.
But right now I am reading a 2000 pages thick the Income Tax Act of India
Same here Payal, I love thrillers. I am too reading the Income Tax Act these days, no time for other books Tongue
pankhi07 Senior Member
pankhi07
pankhi07

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Aman for creating such a wonderful thread!!!

I am a book lover, I used to read a lot of book before marriage.. I have started reading again from last year... I read English n Gujarati books. I read all kinds of books... I have read many mills an boon series, in thriller nsuspense I liked sharelok Holmes, Dan brown, John Grisham n Ravi subramaniyam.. Apart from that I like The Alchemist by Paulo coelho, The Fountain Head, The Kite Runner, books written by Abdul Kalam, Sudha Murthy n Narayan Murthy etc... In Gujarati I have read poems, novels, short stories, traveling stories, character stories etc... Can't type all names here because I am using mobile to post nowadays!!!!

ohmygodurgreat

ohmygodurgreat Goldie
ohmygodurgreat
ohmygodurgreat

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
My favourite Genres are Crime, Thriller and also Romance. 
During my childhood, I used to love reading, The Mystery Series, by Enid Blyton, then came Harry Potter. I also like short stories, by O Henry and Satyaji Ray.
Apart from that I also like reading philosophical books. I love reading about our ancient scriptures, the Vedas and the Upanishhads.  
Some of my favourite books are The Monk who sold his Ferrari, The Alchemist, Hotel and Airport by Arthur Hailey, Life is what you make it by Preeti Shenoy, all Chetan Bhagat books, especially Five Point someone and Two States

grintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhi07

Thanks Aman for creating such a wonderful thread!!!

I am a book lover, I used to read a lot of book before marriage.. I have started reading again from last year... I read English n Gujarati books. I read all kinds of books... I have read many mills an boon series, in thriller nsuspense I liked sharelok Holmes, Dan brown, John Grisham n Ravi subramaniyam.. Apart from that I like The Alchemist by Paulo coelho, The Fountain Head, The Kite Runner, books written by Abdul Kalam, Sudha Murthy n Narayan Murthy etc... In Gujarati I have read poems, novels, short stories, traveling stories, character stories etc... Can't type all names here because I am using mobile to post nowadays!!!!

waaooo.. u too are an avid reader... u share my taste too... shelock holmes.. dan brown novels... the alchemist... nice to know your taste pankita... Smile

pankhi07

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ohmygodurgreat

My favourite Genres are Crime, Thriller and also Romance. 
During my childhood, I used to love reading, The Mystery Series, by Enid Blyton, then came Harry Potter. I also like short stories, by O Henry and Satyaji Ray.
Apart from that I also like reading philosophical books. I love reading about our ancient scriptures, the Vedas and the Upanishhads.  
Some of my favourite books are The Monk who sold his Ferrari, The Alchemist, Hotel and Airport by Arthur Hailey, Life is what you make it by Preeti Shenoy, all Chetan Bhagat books, especially Five Point someone and Two States

ancient scriptures, the Vedas and the Upanishhads.  .. waaoo. thats interesting yaar.. and me too love The Monk who sold his Ferrari, The Alchemist, two states.. v have a similar taste... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi07ohmygodurgreat

Go to top