Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Chit Chat question of d Day 14/8 (Page 2)

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita908

Lovely post Aman...
yes Books are the best friends... I really like to read books par padhne keliye bahat sare patience hona chahiye mere liye ek book padhne mein bahat time lagjata he..waise mein ab tak sirf 3 books hi padhi hun aur bahat sare short stories bhi.i love adventure and thriller type books.so my fav books are Shrelock holmes,Treaure island and The lost world ..
aur recently ek book padh rahi hun shidney sheldon's The doomsday conspiracy...

thanks for liking my post ankita...Smile. and u also share my taste.. sherlock holmes haan... and yes u r right.. it requires patience... me too love adventurous books... 

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Lovely topic Aman!! Well I'm NOT AT ALL A READER..I guess this is one of the dissimilarities i share with u guysWinkWink...Still out of the very few books I have flipped through..Jhumpa Lahiri, Chitra Divakurani & Chetan Bhagat are my favorites!!Smile Since astrology is my passion..I some times flip through certain astro magazines and books that's all!!
Loved the fact that my friends are such good readers!! Loved to see your choices in reading!!ClapClap

hey i have read Jhumpa Lahiri's Namesake... after finishing it i found that it was not of my taste... LOL hey chetan bhagat ki kaunsi sabse achi lagi book...?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

Lovely topic Aman!! Well I'm NOT AT ALL A READER..I guess this is one of the dissimilarities i share with u guysWinkWink...Still out of the very few books I have flipped through..Jhumpa Lahiri, Chitra Divakurani & Chetan Bhagat are my favorites!!Smile Since astrology is my passion..I some times flip through certain astro magazines and books that's all!!
Loved the fact that my friends are such good readers!! Loved to see your choices in reading!!ClapClap

hey i have read Jhumpa Lahiri's Namesake... after finishing it i found that it was not of my taste... LOL hey chetan bhagat ki kaunsi sabse achi lagi book...?? 
Five point some one & 3 mistakes of my lifeWink

grintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged

3 mistakes k kuch sections kuchh zyada hi acche hai naa... Wink

lily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged

3 mistakes k kuch sections kuchh zyada hi acche hai naa... Wink
Yeah I loved that end part when Govind was in hospital & an angry Ishaan had come to see him..Vidya was also there

grintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@ lily par muje omi ka marna bilkul achaa ni laga... Cry

lily.lotus.rosy

lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy