Chit Chat question of d Day 14/8

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Namaskar Amitians

haazir hun mai phir se gappe maarne ka ek aur topic le kar.

Who is man's best friend'?? Doggy.. no no.. BOOKS.. Yes.. Books are man's best friend. They provide us knowledge, entertainment and sometimes a mean to pass your time.. But books never stipulate Quid pro quo. i.e they never ask for something in return. Toh hui naa wo hamari sab se acchi dost.. toh yahi hai aaj ki gappo ka Vishay' Here are the chit chat questions of the day:

😊Which genre of books you like'Fact/Fiction/Romantic/Comic/Crime/Thriller/

Autobiographies/Biographies/Encyclopedias or even curriculum books.

😊Any particular Author whose books you like'

😊The books you have read so far and your all time favorites..

Chalo chalo padaku/non-padaku/bookworm members'. Shuru ho jao..

HIT LIKE if you liked d post and keep hitting CHASKA METER

Do comment in the latest TB article "flash mob" and video of CB's slambook 

Join Nishad Chandni Fan Club: 

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11238/nishad-vaidya/fanclub/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11187/chandni-bhagwanani/fanclub/

Edited by grintson - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice tpopic for chit chat question aman...
waise i am doing PG now...to educatian wale books hee jyada read ho rahe hai...apart from that i like romantic a lot,being a maharashtrian i read many marathi books autobiographies and biographies by ramabai ranade, my fav writer is P.L .Deshapande and vapurza...i like comic books too
payalp92 thumbnail
Books are truly a man's best friend. Being a bookworm, I absolutely love reading. My favorite genres are thrillers and detective series. I enjoy reading Jeffrey Archer and Dan Brown.
But right now I am reading a 2000 pages thick the Income Tax Act of India
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalp92

Books are truly a man's best friend. Being a bookworm, I absolutely love reading. My favorite genres are thrillers and detective series. I enjoy reading Jeffrey Archer and Dan Brown.
But right now I am reading a 2000 pages thick the Income Tax Act of India

arrey waah.. kya baat hai.. our taste is ditto yaar.. me too love thrillers n detective series and dan brown is my favoriite ... πŸ˜ƒ
grintson thumbnail
I love books... specially story books...me toh crazy for stories... Thats y i have taken d life time membership of Central Library of my city. πŸ˜ƒ

I love fiction stories the most.. HARRY POTTER book series is my favorite... 

i love detective stories and thriller ones.. In detective genre, SHERLOCK HOLMES tops my chart and then comes DA VINCI CODE and THE LOST SYMBOL by DAN BROWN.  

i like inspirational books too. Robin Sharma is best in it. The Monk who sold his Ferrari.. who will cry when you die. daily inspiration and The alchemist are my favs. 

I dont like romantic novels but i like romantic comedies. So i have read all Chetan Bhagat Novels. 2 STATES is my fav among his books. Also liked, Ofcourse i love u, till i find someone else. 

In short story fiction novels, i have read many.. Treasure Island, black tulip, talisman, the count of monte christo, around the world in 80 days, three musketeers, Alice in wonderland, the call of wild, kidnapped, Robinhood, computer k jaal mein, the bookkeeper and many more... 

Currently i am reading Agastha Christie's Black Coffee and munshi premchand's chandi ki dibiya... 
aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: grintson

I love books... specially story books...me toh crazy for stories... Thats y i have taken d life time membership of Central Library of my city. πŸ˜ƒ

I love fiction stories the most.. HARRY POTTER book series is my favorite... 

i love detective stories and thriller ones.. In detective genre, SHERLOCK HOLMES tops my chart and then comes DA VINCI CODE and THE LOST SYMBOL by DAN BROWN.  

i like inspirational books too. Robin Sharma is best in it. The Monk who sold his Ferrari.. who will cry when you die. daily inspiration and The alchemist are my favs. 

I dont like romantic novels but i like romantic comedies. So i have read all Chetan Bhagat Novels. 2 STATES is my fav among his books. Also liked, Ofcourse i love u, till i find someone else. 

In short story fiction novels, i have read many.. Treasure Island, black tulip, talisman, the count of monte christo, around the world in 80 days, three musketeers, Alice in wonderland, the call of wild, kidnapped, Robinhood, computer k jaal mein, the bookkeeper and many more... 

Currently i am reading Agastha Christie's Black Coffee and munshi premchand's chandi ki dibiya... 

wow yaar tu to kafi padhatee hai...good to know...harry potter is my fav too ...but i can watch only moviesπŸ˜ƒ...read nahee kiya maine...,bur i read many romantic books in marathi...πŸ˜ƒ
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanaya16

wow yaar tu to kafi padhatee hai...good to know...harry potter is my fav too ...but i can watch only moviesπŸ˜ƒ...read nahee kiya maine...,bur i read many romantic books in marathi...πŸ˜ƒ

yupp.. i do read a lot... cant live without books... and u like romantic novel haan...πŸ˜‰ name a few yaar.. which one is ur fav... 
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely topic Aman!! Well I'm NOT AT ALL A READER..I guess this is one of the dissimilarities i share with u guysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Still out of the very few books I have flipped through..Jhumpa Lahiri, Chitra Divakurani & Chetan Bhagat are my favorites!!😊 Since astrology is my passion..I some times flip through certain astro magazines and books that's all!!
Loved the fact that my friends are such good readers!! Loved to see your choices in reading!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita908

Lovely post Aman...

yes Books are the best friends... I really like to read books par padhne keliye bahat sare patience hona chahiye mere liye ek book padhne mein bahat time lagjata he..waise mein ab tak sirf 3 books hi padhi hun aur bahat sare short stories bhi.i love adventure and thriller type books.so my fav books are Shrelock holmes,Treaure island and The lost world ..
aur recently ek book padh rahi hun shidney sheldon's The doomsday conspiracy...

thanks for liking my post ankita...😊. and u also share my taste.. sherlock holmes haan... and yes u r right.. it requires patience... me too love adventurous books... 
grintson thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Lovely topic Aman!! Well I'm NOT AT ALL A READER..I guess this is one of the dissimilarities i share with u guysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...Still out of the very few books I have flipped through..Jhumpa Lahiri, Chitra Divakurani & Chetan Bhagat are my favorites!!😊 Since astrology is my passion..I some times flip through certain astro magazines and books that's all!!

Loved the fact that my friends are such good readers!! Loved to see your choices in reading!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

hey i have read Jhumpa Lahiri's Namesake... after finishing it i found that it was not of my taste... πŸ˜† hey chetan bhagat ki kaunsi sabse achi lagi book...??