India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Going away...

---Sonia--- IF-Dazzler
---Sonia---
---Sonia---

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged

For the past two months there has been people who keep sending me pms about they don't like my stories and I should stop writing for my own good. But I never listen to them and always thought if they don't like my story then don't follow or read as I am not forcing anyone. Then it continue and continue and yesterday I got the most awful pm which I have ever read…  

It was so awful that at first I was shocked how horrible this person is and then my feelings were hurt too by the horrible pm. I am so hurt by that person pm. I know this person likes hurt someone feelings and finds it funny to send this pms. I really tried to not get effect by this person pm and try to continue to give updates but I cant. The reason is I cant forget that pm which I have now delete from my box.

When I just could not stop to think about some people here on indiaforums who when they needed me, they used me for they own good and when they knew that now I am no longer needed, they did not even talk with me. But I never cared because I knew that they were never my true friends but somehow I did feel so used by them.

I have tried to understand why someone had to write this to me but the more I am thinking about it, the more hurt I get.

This person was telling me why certain number of likes or comments when I know I am a really worst writer and all. Well, let me tell you that I only put certain likes which I know everyone will make it and I do show them how glad I am that they have reached.

Writers and readers I am going away from this site for some time and will be back when I think I am ready. Writers, I will not read any of your updates during that time and readers for some time I will be away from this site and when I am ready when I will give a update as I am very hurt after all I am a human being. Hope you understand that….

And yes now instead sending 20 pms…you can send 50 pms at same time….just wanted to tell you this news…

love

india094

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

danisharamasawmjennytalpall..Gungun..llkhizzisupakoolprkotha15SaraPhoenixthaaniyaDornan_DeppShinning_AngelsugarbirdDanieshArnavDeletedifsaal044nikshpiyaarshiMarriedLoveJCJShiralhkmarch2011princessm16jenji08Asiyamajeed-.Pari.-Fleur_de_Lisyeshyeshna.BumbleBee.ArHiLover-xdazzlerabins.1riyararnaushiAmidstTheWordsmelihoneyl.savitreesanluvugraniluvsasroKBSomomo121avni_barunphillips_2909AnupamaJYpree2605dhanyacbabyhumzpiya-jiyaYellow.teja21bhaktiiipmehra300zariya123HumayraCRAZY4_SARUNbasbsfghfj.PastelDamsel.Happytwinklesoni19sweetNickysweet..Gunjan....Sugar_ArHi..angeldream14rukuswasthikaajoop--MISHTEE--MrMrsChiping.anu17ThanuAdityasarunsashasinghsummaiyasayedjas0308riti4uchavvi16

Meerah14 IF-Dazzler
Meerah14
Meerah14

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
that was horrible on that person part...

take ur time & do come back.. awaiting for ur stories... they are beautful to read..
JCJS IF-Dazzler
JCJS
JCJS

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Ho my don't feel bad dear. Always some are there to hurt. Don't feel bad. Just take a break if u really want. And come back fresh with new self of u. Take care really gone miss u so much. Hugs to u dear. Waiting for ur return.
avni_barun IF-Rockerz
avni_barun
avni_barun

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I really dont know what u are feeling but will just say, if u r hurt then stay away from writing.

But never think that u r a bad writer coz i know u r amazing.

Some losers who cannot write anything do such stuffs.

Just take a break and come back. Dont let those losers win over u.

love u...will miss u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalpencilmelihoney

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
don't give attention to anyone...those who love u will love u unconditionally ...i simply don't know any of u guys but you always make my day perfect n wonderful by sending pm of ur stories...i respect n love u all if only i could meet u guys personally to thank u that won't be enough
josnirmala IF-Dazzler
josnirmala
josnirmala

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
take care dear

take your own time

come soon

Don't think about that PM
Asiyamajeed IF-Dazzler
Asiyamajeed
Asiyamajeed

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I don't knw wat the hell that type of people wants prove if they dnt knw hw to encourge anyone they should'nt do this also...
I thnk they get pleasure's in hurtng others feelngs...
Evry nw n den m readng dis type of posts frm my writrs of gettng hate mails...most of them stopd writng also...
Plzz u dn't do dat keepup wit ur writng...dr
I can undrstnd wat u may be feelng nw...
I appreciate wit watevr ur decisn would be...
Take ur time dr
nd do cme back soon...
Though i dn't cmment frequntly but like ur work alot...

love
asiya...

Edited by Asiyamajeed - 14 August 2013 at 3:00am
-.Pari.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pari.-
-.Pari.-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I completely understand your feelings!

No idea why someone would say something like that about your stories. I know you are hurt very much but let me tell you that you are a great writer.

Take your time! We shall wait for you!

Go to top