Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Sobti's Movies (39): Discuss Here ONLY *Note: P70 (Page 78)

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I honestly don't understand where I was wrong or where I was harsh? To be mocked here as well as via PMs, really? I'm actually disappointed and hurt to have helped whenever possible and be as friendly as possible and this is what my friendly note gets?

I mentioned in the beginning of the note only, that it was a friendly note and I didn't mean to be harsh. I'm sorry, really, if someone thought that I was harsh.

Please limit the chatting and there won't be any more responses from me in this thread or in regards to this. Please contact  .Mandy. and  minuu if there are ever new threads to be made or anything in regards to the Movie Threads of Barun Sobti.

Thanks,
Saraa.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93RidamDazzler.kiara86Kranuaakanshya.SobtiLicious.MastMalangGirlabouttownverisimilitudeangrybreadpolly_mk.MyriadOfHues.

Kranu IF-Rockerz
Kranu
Kranu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

See...still pic...posing for the tentative look of Ron...still personality is oozing out...what will happen with Actual Ron Sen onscreen! Day Dreaming
I want again new photoshoot with same look with his recent body, he looks healthy now but still style is oozing out Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara86polly_mk

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

See...still pic...posing for the tentative look of Ron...still personality is oozing out...what will happen with Actual Ron Sen onscreen! Day Dreaming

Barun has a very good personality when he faces the camera. Otherwise he is so simple that you wouldn't notice he is an actor.

Let me share an example.

When he came here, girls went crazy like really crazy and the stadium was cheering for him. Sunday tickets were sold because people wanted to see him. So there was this local guy who of course did not know who Barun is. So he is like "There are so many other hot actors and they are even dancing. Why are girls crazy about him only?" So I said "U need to see him on screen and when he is acting. Then u get ur answer. Also the way he is so simple and grounded makes us like him even more." So the guy was like "yeah he is very grounded. These other actors are throwing their weight around." This guy happened to be in one of the media groups.
So even the most random person who has never seen Barun before will say the following things about him: 
Simple
Grounded.
Not throwing his weight around.

But once he faces the camera, he is a changed man.
A directors actor.
Just say action and Barun disappears into the character.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93sweet-fairyJaponicaincarnadineKranuMastMalangGirlabouttownpolly_mk

incarnadine IF-Rockerz
incarnadine
incarnadine

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara86

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hello everyone!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Who says Barun does not look good off screen??OuchROFL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He looks BETTER (yes he never cuts his hairLOL).</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">His eyes are even seen better in real life...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He is looking good in MAMR. He will look smoking hot in 22 Yards and film releases don't depend on how the actor looks off screen. LOL!!</font>

@bold Trueee Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara86polly_mk

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Seriously people...please don't take the note so negatively to the extent of sending rude PM's...We can do so much better than this.

See now she is hurt. 

Please, peace. We don't want our only Barun movie place on this forum to close...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93JaponicaaakanshyaMastMalang

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
new Ron Pic? okay same pic in full length...Ermm Wanna see a brand new get up of Ron Sen..Approve

I do see on FB people making bad comments on Barun's looks(mostly these stuti taken striped shirt pics). 

I would say more than Barun's laziness these reporter-cum- fans are exploiting Barun's carefree nature to the extent that they forget the actual purpose/need of taking the pics!!Wacko

Just for adding their twitter followers, making Barun do whatever they want and clicking all the while he is doing the interview and publishing at a very later period when fans are crazy waiting for a new Barun pic!!Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93kiara86polly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Saraa...I think members felt confused as to why we got a note. Pls don't be upset. We appreciate ur support here. Sorry if u felt hurt. I think members were more frustrated with other members of IF...and may have expressed it such a way that u felt mocked. Please...no one is mocking you here. We have no issues with you.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93kiara86.ooBubbleGumoo.JaponicaaakanshyaincarnadineMastMalangVasuSangrybread.MyriadOfHues.

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeviatedTesoro.

I honestly don't understand where I was wrong or where I was harsh? To be mocked here as well as via PMs, really? I'm actually disappointed and hurt to have helped whenever possible and be as friendly as possible and this is what my friendly note gets?

I mentioned in the beginning of the note only, that it was a friendly note and I didn't mean to be harsh. I'm sorry, really, if someone thought that I was harsh.

Please limit the chatting and there won't be any more responses from me in this thread or in regards to this. Please contact  .Mandy. and  minuu if there are ever new threads to be made or anything in regards to the Movie Threads of Barun Sobti.

Thanks,
Saraa.

If any post had hurt you we are sorry Saraa. Its just that there were too many confusions going around.. Seriously you had been very friendly with us and were very correct too. I apologize for any of the comments which hurt you. PLease do reconsider the decision.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93kiara86incarnadineDarkDesire12KranuangrybreadMastMalangVasuS.MyriadOfHues.

Go to top