Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Sobti's Movies (39): Discuss Here ONLY *Note: P70 (Page 72)

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Okay, the pages moved so fast and i smelled heated discussions here.

So his looks are the problem.

this is how he looked in the audition of his IPK where we saw the dashing well-groomed, crisp and sharp ASR.

It is not necessary that he should live like ASR in his whole life, because he got ASR by shravan and most of the time his previous works are based for the latest opportunities. Same is the case. If he is gonna be recognized that is gonna be on the basis of whis performance in the film. If he is dashing, but he cannot act, then there is no use and we have seen that very recently in a show that acting and looking good has not relation, cited just for an example, don't project that point please.

I understand that people have different opinion regarding his looks. None of the PH is going to approach him finding his dashing looks, it will be based on the work of him definitely.

Out of work in his personal times how to appear before media and fans is completely his choice, we can make opinions no problem, but we cannot say him that this is wrong, because he is the person who should think about that and should feel the need to change himself and when he feels that he should change and present himself as a more dashing person, he will do that i am sure.

Hi-5 to polly dear, i never knew even releases can be halted due to looks. 

A few people always find him ugly and all, no offence to them, they have the option to not watch his movies.

He is the master of his decisions and choices, let it be like that and when he realizes a change is needed, he will do that.

Edited by KittenRose - 15 August 2013 at 11:23am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93jobi-BarunKiMeera-Japonicaishq30B.S.I_Love_YouincarnadineaakanshyaDarkDesire12Kranuangrybread.SobtiLicious.vaatuhaaraverisimilitudeChanna_mereyaaMastMalangVasuSGirlabouttownriti4upolly_mk.MyriadOfHues.lLoveYouHrithik

B.S.I_Love_You IF-Rockerz
B.S.I_Love_You
B.S.I_Love_You

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Sau baato ki ek baat... Barun is the best mere yaar... Embarrassed

Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-BarunKiMeera-sanakhan4aakanshyavaatuhaaraMastMalangVasuSriti4u.MyriadOfHues.lLoveYouHrithik

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Edited by KittenRose - 15 August 2013 at 1:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aakanshyavaatuhaaraMastMalangverisimilitudepolly_mk

ishq30 IF-Rockerz
ishq30
ishq30

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
well talking about looks i feel barun looks his best when he has to.. else as he says hez too lazy to shave!! 
i have seen many actors who look bad off screen but manage to look decent on screen!! 
i mean for instance Pavitr PS and people magazine..
he looked breathtaking !!Embarrassed
but catch him off screen  u ll find him like a human!!LOL
having said that once he comes under limelight ( which he was not due to break and media black out) he ll look dashing again!!
all i wan him to do is gain a lil weight which hez lost tremendously during ipk shoot !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93-BarunKiMeera-DarkDesire12aakanshyaangrybreadMastMalangverisimilitudevaatuhaaraArnieBoyBarunpolly_mk

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

I am unclear about the reason of the mod note, who spammed?Ermm

that too when there was crucial discusion goin on..Nothing much to say bad luck cmg bkOuch

thanks fr the video VJ

-BarunKiMeera-DarkDesire12MastMalangvaatuhaaraArnieBoyBarun

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

I am unclear about the reason of the mod note, who spammed?Ermm

Not sure...maybe how we post a lot of pics of barun...I guess no news or updates or new pics...so we keep recycling old pics. Confused

deeptha93-BarunKiMeera-vaatuhaaraMastMalangArnieBoyBarun

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

i didn't check this thread for 24 hrs and it moved from page 18 to 72Shocked

koie plz tell karoo... kya hua dhamaka...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaatuhaara

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

@deepthi di- agreed on the onscreen factor n movie havin nothin to do with looks offscreen part and obviously it is his own decision to stay as he wants but he is public figure and people are aware of him as a star.. i think just for media events n these clicks , his look shud be well groomed..baki talented toh woh  hain hi just in coming days he will be interacting wid media n on TV for his movie promotion..it is always profitable to have a saleable image ...

Looks do matter - As a first look of a movie is important , how the actor is presented in media also matters. People will form their opinion on acting after watching the movie but they will watch the movie if they find first look good and trailer captivating . Along with that they will obviously see the star who will be promoting it.

As i said earlier in his personal moments - looks doesnt matter but during media interaction it does.

Having said that ofcourse I do have faith in him that he knows it well for himself.

jyada lamba ho gaya post... Shocked

chalo gurls nice discussions and thnks saara fr reminder

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93Dazzler.-BarunKiMeera-dolly_11aakanshyaDarkDesire12vaatuhaaraverisimilitudepolly_mkArnieBoyBarun

Go to top