Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Sobti's Movies (39): Discuss Here ONLY *Note: P70 (Page 64)

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Guysi agree the Stuti pics are not that great. I mean he is looking cute...but he can look better.

But why are u guys getting hung up on the bad pictures. Why not consider the Pavitra photo shoot & People magazine article pictures! He was looking great in those!

These stuti pics were taken spur of the moment...not much great clothes or makeup or photography.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93-BarunKiMeera-MastMalangverisimilitudeChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

I know the role he played as ASR has created the impression of Greek God.. If an actor sticks on to the same look how would he cater to the needs of the diverse roles that comes in his way.. My point is just dont try to judge his movies by his offscreen random pics.. 
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BarunKiMeera-

-BarunKiMeera- IF-Dazzler
-BarunKiMeera-
-BarunKiMeera-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasya1234

Originally posted by -BarunKiMeera-

Originally posted by sasya1234

The real problem is he has to gain weight IMO

sindhu awww but y ??
I think he looks better now..Tongue

Hey Bhagwati Hug
Don't you feel he looks too thin in the pics?
He lost so much weight Ouch

Sindhu Hug
yeah I feel.. he lost some weight..Unhappy
but I always hv seen him offscreen like tht only..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzler.

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

I know the role he played as ASR has created the impression of Greek God.. If an actor sticks on to the same look how would he cater to the needs of the diverse roles that comes in his way.. My point is just dont try to judge his movies by his offscreen random pics.. 
its not us who are judging! we are his fans so we know however barun looks we'll love it and his actings going to be superb too...but those who dont know him will ofcourse judge him based on these pictures..i see so many ppl going like he looks too ugly for BW bcoz they havent seen any gud pics of him off late !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

verisimilitudepolly_mk

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Guysi agree the Stuti pics are not that great. I mean he is looking cute...but he can look better.

But why are u guys getting hung up on the bad pictures. Why not consider the Pavitra photo shoot & People magazine article pictures! He was looking great in those!

These stuti pics were taken spur of the moment...not much great clothes or makeup or photography.

exactly.. like pointing out the black spot in a white paper.. No one is so perfect in this world. He needs to cut his hair tone his body everything is fine.. but there is no point in judging before even watching his movie..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-BarunKiMeera-DarkDesire12MastMalangChanna_mereyaapolly_mk.MyriadOfHues.

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Originally posted by -MeraBarun-

Originally posted by saalu1

Originally posted by polly_mk

I don't think his movie is getting delayed becoz of how he presents himself publicly. LOL

</div>

<div>People will connect with movie ifhe story and acting is good. It has nothing to do with how the actor looks offscreenSmile

But it is affecting his future prospects

Just want to know who said that, I don't think he will go to screen tests looking like that. Btw

if we look at ASR screen tests, he looked quiet shabby in it too. But he bagged the role right. Producers or directors casts an actor based on his acting or screen presence. They will not just take actors because they are good looking. If that was the case, then they would pick all the models and Mr. india's

That was just my assumption coz I have not seen a single pic of him like that

I think the first impression or I would rather says its the looks which attracts everything else comes secondary.
verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GredForge-

its not us who are judging! we are his fans so we know however barun looks we'll love it and his actings going to be superb too...but those who dont know him will ofcourse judge him based on these pictures..i see so many ppl going like he looks too ugly for BW bcoz they havent seen any gud pics of him off late !

Buddy if pics predicted the future of a career then we wouldnt have seen SRK, SK and all.. Just ignore who just judge like that.. if you are his fan u have faith in him u will just support him right.. Just dont pay attention to others

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12MastMalang.MyriadOfHues.

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GredForge-

Who are these people, bashers..Are they going to watch his movies, i don't think so..
When the movie promotions start or in the movie if he is looking shabby, then we can say something. Don't understand why people are so hung up on looks. I want him to do good work not just good look

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93-BarunKiMeera--GredForge-B.S.I_Love_YouKranuDarkDesire12Channa_mereyaaVasuSpolly_mk.MyriadOfHues.

Go to top