Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Sobti's Movies (39): Discuss Here ONLY *Note: P70 (Page 61)

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapri

Originally posted by -GredForge-

came here hoping for some better pictures...
really upsetting to see barun like this ! he looks horrible in these pictures..
he really needs to do something abt his looks if he wants to enter bollywood..at this rate his film is never even gonna release! :(

hey i know lots of fans is wavy about his beard look as we are use to asr look. but its a part of his character. he will have two look this one where i guess he is distorted and other where he is clean shaven as said in an intwTongue we should appreciate that he is experimenting. the character is interesting  so lets see.
and first look of his movie is coming in septemberBig smile

i dont mind his beard look much but this look with long hair, too much beard on his face, and him looking extra thin is what is bothering me! i am happy that he is experimenting , so lets see how it turns out in the end..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93Dazzler.GirlabouttownverisimilitudeArnieBoyBarun

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Originally posted by polly_mk

I don't think his movie is getting delayed becoz of how he presents himself publicly. LOL

People will connect with movie if he story and acting is good. It has nothing to do with how the actor looks offscreenSmile

i think looks are very important when it comes to barun right now! he mostly has online fans, the indians who used to watch on TV must have already forgotten him or might just remember how he looked last ! as far as i can see barun has lost a lot of fans, be it quitting the show or his looks! atleast if he gives out dashing offscreen pics it might ake a few think abt watching his movie u know..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzler.Girlabouttown

-BarunKiMeera- IF-Dazzler
-BarunKiMeera-
-BarunKiMeera-

Originally posted by blueballoon

A true artist is some one who can live and add life to his character , to the extend that we forget that its his role and we dont even notice the presence of the star in the frame... only the character remains,

there is no point in looking like "just out of the Spa or parlour n spiked up hairs" while playing a character who is not into all that...

Stars are created... but actors are born...

Skin tone might determine how many endorsements you get for a fairness cream, but getting into the skin of the character is what makes the people remember the character and the actor.

yes... n thats were the priority of an actor is significant

very well said
Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

I don't think his movie is getting delayed becoz of how he presents himself publicly. LOL

People will connect with movie ifhe story and acting is good. It has nothing to do with how the actor looks offscreenSmile

But an actor had to look presentable actually looking presentable is not enough he/ she has to look good all d time. But i don't know how Barun thinks coz he has been spotting this untidy look from the past eight months.
Looking good is a part nd parcel of an actor's life
Coz u never know when you get spotted by some producer or casting director.
This is got to be my biggest disappointment with Barun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzler.-GredForge-DarkDesire12

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi-pooja

he really needs to do something abt his looks if he wants to enter bollywood..at this rate his film is never even gonna release! :(

hey..he is not lookin horrible...those stuti pics wer just tken when he was free..i.e durin vacations..
Nd i m sure we dont bother abou looks when we are chilling..
As for movies..check out his MAMR pics..or even 22yards photoshoot..he looks classy nd sexy..
As for stuti pics ( blue stripped shirt)..it was tken at the spur of moment as he went to interview..nd obviously not
for promotion of his looks or films..:)
 i really do hope that is the case! 

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged

hey i know lots of fans is wavy about his beard look as we are use to asr look. but its a part of his character. he will have two look this one where i guess he is distorted and other where he is clean shaven as said in an intwTongue we should appreciate that he is experimenting. the character is interesting  so lets see.

i dont mind his beard look much but this look with long hair, too much beard on his face, and him looking extra thin is what is bothering me! i am happy that he is experimenting , so lets see how it turns out in the end..
but its said its required for the role. just wait for the part of shoot to be completed. actors have to follow what character suits in the situationof the movie. so will have to wait.
plus that pic was taken long back during meet and greet in kolkata.  where he was thin. latest was like gh pic he was healthy.

-GredForge-DarkDesire12MastMalang

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Just dont evaluvate with these pics.. these were taken long back when there was no shoot. and I guess its not like what we see offscreen would be the same onscreen. Characters make the difference which enhances the appearance tooSmile

-BarunKiMeera--GredForge-MastMalang

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

People will connect with movie ifhe story and acting is good. It has nothing to do with how the actor looks offscreenSmile

But it is affecting his future prospects

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

verisimilitude

Go to top