Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Sobti's Movies (39): Discuss Here ONLY *Note: P70 (Page 143)

I_Dont_Know Goldie
I_Dont_Know
I_Dont_Know

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Even that did not make you think twice about going back?
See, people perceive it this way that, 'Oh! He is dreaming Bollywood now.' That is not the problem. I have a problem with the amount of hard work you have to put in. And if I go back, I can do character roles, which are not that bad. But then they are not given that much attention in television. They shoot for 10-15 days a month. If you are a lead and a hit, you are gone. You will be shooting every day. No breaks, no personal time. For my marriage (to Pashmeen Manchanda), I took a one-day leave. I got married in a rush. I chose not to give that life to myself and my family. That is why I quit television. My plan was to move out of the country initially. It just so happened that I started getting films.
Move out of the country and do what?
I could sell groceries! I don't have a problem. (Smiles)
That's brave of you…
It is not the first time actually. I am sure I will be able to make it if something goes wrong.

After reading this, I was feeling like if I could run and give this guy a tight hug!  I really hope people will stop asking that what will do if his films is gonna be a flop I am tired of that. A guy who is extreme popular, still thought to move out of the country and was ready to sell groceries. Nothing will go wrong Barun, nothing will.Hug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93boisecrazyProudSobtian..JaponicaSayali_23DarkDesire12number1serialincarnadineJai.Mata.DiangrybreadMastMalangIlahi_mera_Jiya-chamkilli-lLoveYouHrithik

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by I_Dont_Know

See, people perceive it this way that, 'Oh! He is dreaming Bollywood now.' That is not the problem. I have a problem with the amount of hard work you have to put in. And if I go back, I can do character roles, which are not that bad. But then they are not given that much attention in television. They shoot for 10-15 days a month. If you are a lead and a hit, you are gone. You will be shooting every day. No breaks, no personal time. For my marriage (to Pashmeen Manchanda), I took a one-day leave. I got married in a rush. I chose not to give that life to myself and my family. That is why I quit television. My plan was to move out of the country initially. It just so happened that I started getting films.
That's brave of you'
It is not the first time actually. I am sure I will be able to make it if something goes wrong.

After reading this, I was feeling like if I could run and give this guy a tight hug!  I really hope people will stop asking that what will do if his films is gonna be a flop I am tired of that. A guy who is extreme popular, still thought to move out of the country and was ready to sell groceries. Nothing will go wrong Barun, nothing will.Hug

Suchi Bang on.. Nothing will go wrong. He is such a sweatheart and good thing happens to good people. We all wish to see him on screen for a long time. Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93ProudSobtian..DarkDesire12number1serialincarnadineJai.Mata.Diangrybread-chamkilli-lLoveYouHrithik

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

That's brave of you'

'I could sell groceries! I don't have a problem.' I thought this was the highlight of the whole article. Just these simple words touched my heart and many other's too. I have never met a person let alone an actor this humble. God bless him. He doesn't care if his movie is a flop or super hit he cares about making people around him happy. Numbers come and go but Barun is here to stay! 

deeptha93I_Dont_KnowProudSobtian..DarkDesire12number1serialJai.Mata.DiMastMalangangrybreadlLoveYouHrithik

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

That's brave of you'

Suchi Bang on.. Nothing will go wrong. He is such a sweatheart and good thing happens to good people. We all wish to see him on screen for a long time. Hug
And that's what makes him different from the rest of the actors. His humbleness! That is what fans love about him. Even if his movie is a fail, hopefully not. We fans will stay by his side, humesha. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93ProudSobtian..boisecrazyI_Dont_KnowDarkDesire12number1serialJai.Mata.DiMastMalangangrybreadlLoveYouHrithik

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
okay... read the interview... n i have just one word for him "RESPECT"... truly... n not being a fan girl, i 'm really feeling proud. if this answers have been given by a total stranger, i would have  instantly started respecting that person...

i'm late to work, bt i cant help it... Disapprove   Barun you truly made me feel , how to trust life and chose your path, believe in ourselves. "its my life, n thats the way i want it"... thanks yaar!...

really feeling happy, a bit emotional n so very excited about 22 yards n his movies...

yaar, Barun... for a moment i forgot all about 22 yards or mamr... just felt that i'm listening to a guy who knows what life is all about n how to live it

deeptha93ProudSobtian..JaponicaDarkDesire12number1serialJai.Mata.DiMastMalang-chamkilli-lLoveYouHrithik

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Can anyone see what the fans think abt him? I can see only the first 2 on the sidebar and a bit of the third

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jai.Mata.Di

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueballoon

okay... read the interview... n i have just one word for him "RESPECT"... truly... n not being a fan girl, i 'm really feeling proud. if this answers have been given by a total stranger, i would have  instantly started respecting that person...

i'm late to work, bt i cant help it... Disapprove   Barun you truly made me feel , how to trust life and chose your path, believe in ourselves. "its my life, n thats the way i want it"... thanks yaar!...

really feeling happy, a bit emotional n so very excited about 22 yards n his movies...

yaar, Barun... for a moment i forgot all about 22 yards or mamr... just felt that i'm listening to a guy who knows what life is all about n how to live it
#Respect. My respect for him as a person has increased and I am positive that many other's feel the same :) Even I forgot all about his movies when reading the IV, all I was think was 'Wow, we all should learn a thing or two from him'. As I said he's a great influence on fans and a inspiration as well. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93ProudSobtian..Jai.Mata.DiDarkDesire12number1serialangrybreadIlahi_mera_JiyaMastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueballoon

Jachu, everyone has become emotional after reading this IV.. yep we all forgot about his movies for a moment and applauding a person who wants to live his life on his terms and wants simple things in life for him and his family

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93ProudSobtian..JaponicaJai.Mata.DiDarkDesire12angrybreadIlahi_mera_Jiya-chamkilli-

Go to top