Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: I_Dont_Know

Pallavi, it's one of those interviews, where it touches the reader's heart. As he said he is  not trying very hard to charm us. See, it's very true. Some people say he looks bad with beard, for others it's good. Someone's pov is he can't act, where there are thousands who think he is really a good actor. What's the view of media, that's important. And even the media thinks he is the charmer. And I really hope people get all their answers like why he chose small banner debut and also many other things. But yaar, he should never think about leaving the acting. What we will do then?

This IV also made me little sad thinking what if  he leaves, I am not saying he is leaving but that thought made just unnerved me. I hope BW or TV will offer him enough opportunities for him to be creatively satisfied and keep the hunger for good roles going.
At the end of the day, its his life and his choice, but we will be always be proud to be his fan
Edited by saalu1 - 10 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

"Barun sobti is not only what they call extremely good-looking, he is charming as well. His character in IPKKND shows his romantic side. His growth as an actor is remarkable--"_First fan.

"He is extremely good-looking. He has the conventional looks of a rich north indian guy. Also his portrayal of Arnav brought back the brooding angry man on prime T.V."_Second fan

"I like Barun sobti because of his attitude. I think that makes him perfect Boyfriend material!"_third fan
"I just love Barun sobti. Really missing him on T.V. I find his eyes mesmerizing and I love to see him talk with his eyes, whether in anger or mischief. He had amazing chemistry with sanaya irani and I wish him all the best for his new innings in bollywood"
go on this site and read it if still cannot i can make a wu

-chamkilli- thumbnail
and Last one

"I love barun sobti for the kind of person he is-Humble and down to earth. I was his fan but started loving him more after meeting him. He never made me feel like an outsider. He was sweet and adorable. I love his wackiness..the crazy barun, always jumping around. Please stay as you are. He should know his fans call themselves zompires because they think his looks can kill! Wishing barun a happy birthday"
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks chamko ... Yaar which fans call themselves zompire 😕
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Originally posted by: simim

Thanks chamko ... Yaar which fans call themselves zompire 😕

was asking myself the same ðŸ˜† 
-chamkilli- thumbnail
OMG! Did you guys see this
So cute he is  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes chamko even tho he has a beard and tht thing on his head, he is looking super cute
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Originally posted by: simim

Yes chamko even tho he has a beard and tht thing on his head, he is looking super cute

Yup despite the beard and whatever thing that is on his head, he looks adorable and hot too. 
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

OMG! Did you guys see this

So cute he is 😳😆

Oh my cuteness overloaded

He looks like Aditya Roy Kapoor here
The color is suiting him so much
He is looking so fresh
deeptha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2