Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nan08

hi ladies.. koi taaza kabar ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nahinji...still waiting for "soon" to come !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sandyyy

Nahinji...still waiting for "soon" to come !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

dyaaamiittt ๐Ÿ˜ก

wokayyy... gussa nahi.. gussa nahi..me will read your signature line and have patience
Originally posted by Nan08

dyaaamiittt ๐Ÿ˜ก

wokayyy... gussa nahi.. gussa nahi..me will read your signature line and have patience
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† cutiee. vaise yu know stuti  will be meeting him tomorrow same day as kolkata schedule is starting so may be new pics we can get before birthday๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by sonapri

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† cutiee. vaise yu know stuti  will be meeting him tomorrow same day as kolkata schedule is starting so may be new pics we can get before birthday๐Ÿ˜ณ

pleaseee bagwan jiii... ek naya barun pic pleaseee ... mein .. mein 5 din tak IF mein login nahi karungi puccaaa bagwan jiii๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sonaji and Nanduji...

I yam aalready in dreamland i say !!!๐Ÿ˜†

Ronniee...

Embedded image permalink
Edited by sandyyy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sonapri

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† cutiee. vaise yu know stuti will be meeting him tomorrow same day as kolkata schedule is starting so may be new pics we can get before birthday๐Ÿ˜ณ

Not only tht nandu she is taking a cake for him and then she tweeted ke Shud I write hotwa or hawtwa... So everyone got excited and told her spellings and told some more more friends who musta started following her in hope of some news
Please take care of number of quotes.

Nanu, kya vrat hai beta, wah, apne bituwa keliye๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by simim

Not only tht nandu she is taking a cake for him and then she tweeted ke Shud I write hotwa or hawtwa... So everyone got excited and told her spellings and told some more more friends who musta started following her in hope of some news

i hope she gets a new picture with or without her cake in the frame .. what she does how she does it when she does it is meant nothing for us ๐Ÿ˜›
Hi did u guys know theres a new buzz where Barun is tagged? Didnt see any of u in the 1st page of comments so thats why.
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16278-jee-le-zara-is-a-slice-of-life-kind-of-show.htm#5785147