Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Sara, Please leave this show. (Page 4)

lovmona Groupbie
lovmona
lovmona

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniatunia

okey guys i didnt want 2 comment anything on this post.

2 all those sara lovers sorry dat we hurt ur feelings badly by bashing her and 4 not praising her amazing acting. again i agree wid u guys  da cvs had failed 2 sketch her character and they totally messed it up but still whatever character she was give she definitely could not pull it off. Just after her entry da trps went down badly(thanx 2 cvs and sara).let me tell u we have had character quite similer 2 sara's character name akash played by( Ajay Choudhury) who was in luv with meera(Mouni) even then no one complained about his acting but i believe most of us praised his acting.

so now coming 2 sara's acting skills , an  actor should have some sort of charm with dat he/she can make any one love her, scare her,manupulate her by portrayng dat character.sorry 2 say sara simply doesnt have it. I didnt know sara until wathced welcome(da other show of Life ok),honestly dont lyk since then and im not interested wat she does after junoon.

sorry once again. Dis arguement is going lyk a circle. we have been telling da same thing and u been telling da same thing.so  i guess there is no point making such post 2 make us lyk sara,just a waste of tym.all this bashing we do only 2 save our show.we have nothing against her.
god bless her

I am sorry , but are we both seeing the same posts????? , Here no one asked you to praise sara or like her...we just want her to comeout of this show and we all are supporting .. and you liking her or not doesnt matter .If you want to respond that with true dignity you can post..but dont make this as argument..cxoming to trp's May be you didnt saw trps for junoon before sara entered...there is no differene in trps and also with such a disgusting story line people watched the show and still trp's maintained...also in Mouni's absense also trp's didnt went down ..Its same from past 3 months...

Edited by lovmona - 14 August 2013 at 5:22am

lovmona Groupbie
lovmona
lovmona

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Originally posted by sri11

Awesome post  mate..i think we can send it to sara on her FB page.

Pls give link of Sara's FB page..

Here is her link..

https://www.facebook.com/sera.khan.77

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovmona

2 all those sara lovers sorry dat we hurt ur feelings badly by bashing her and 4 not praising her amazing acting. again i agree wid u guys  da cvs had failed 2 sketch her character and they totally messed it up but still whatever character she was give she definitely could not pull it off. Just after her entry da trps went down badly(thanx 2 cvs and sara).let me tell u we have had character quite similer 2 sara's character name akash played by( Ajay Choudhury) who was in luv with meera(Mouni) even then no one complained about his acting but i believe most of us praised his acting.

so now coming 2 sara's acting skills , an  actor should have some sort of charm with dat he/she can make any one love her, scare her,manupulate her by portrayng dat character.sorry 2 say sara simply doesnt have it. I didnt know sara until wathced welcome(da other show of Life ok),honestly dont lyk since then and im not interested wat she does after junoon.

sorry once again. Dis arguement is going lyk a circle. we have been telling da same thing and u been telling da same thing.so  i guess there is no point making such post 2 make us lyk sara,just a waste of tym.all this bashing we do only 2 save our show.we have nothing against her.
god bless her

I am sorry , but are we both seeing the same posts????? , Here no one asked you to praise sara or like her...we just want her to comeout of this show and we all are supporting .. and you liking her or not doesnt matter .If you want to respond that with true dignity you can post..but dont make this as argument..cxoming to trp's May be you didnt saw trps for junoon before sara entered...there is no differene in trps and also with such a disgusting story line people watched the show and still trp's maintained...also in Mouni's absense also trp's didnt went down ..Its same from past 3 months...

I've to contradict u here my frnd!SmileTrp HAD WENT DOWN TO 0.3 FROM 0.4...SmileMaybe u guys missed it..Nd dt is wn dey brought in IP crctr,to reduc Sara's screen space nd mk up 4 Mouni's absence...SmileNd thank God dey hd da sense to change da old Eta camp writers too,who md a poor job of Shalu crctr..Nd IP at da beginning seemed awful too,dn da new writer came nd fixed him,nd we loved him as a grey crctr...SmileBt Shalu has bn md so awful nd letchy in our eyes,dt try as much,dey cannot mk us sympathise wid her anymore...We still find her intolerable..I mean Shalu...So glad we all want da same thing..I will look forward to Sara in a difrnt serial wid a good role..I lykd her in Bidaai,nd Ram milayi jodi...SmileBt I myself ws amazed how much I hate her as Shalu...OuchLast week ws tolerable,though I wnt say I found her actn awsum in any way..Bt she dus do da crying scene good...but still Shalu is intolerable by us...SmileLets all politely request her to leave Junoon?SmileWe wish her alda best for her next show..Nd if it's good,I might watch it too!Wink

p.s. Munira,u still did not watch da letching episodes did u?Evil SmileWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwaSamia9898prem_diwaniAdallygirlTalksawida

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
@bold...TRPs before she enetered were in the range of 0.7 - 0.8, there was no significant drop even with the Akash track, as soon as plastic face entered the show TRPs dropped to 0.4 and even lower to 0.3. So, stop fooling yourself and others.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sabina123Samia9898TehsinaJFJprem_diwaniAdallygirlTalksawida

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
@Tehsina - no I haven't watched those epis and don't think will watch it. EmbarrassedActually I came across this show 'The Serial' which I didn't even know abt and started watching that and of course Sara is mind blowing in that show.Smile

Pls guys don't start fan wars here. Sara fans r just saying that Sara needs to leave the show and that seems to be the unanimous take, though for totally different reasons. Also when Sara entered as I have said a zillion times her character was pathetic, so the TRPs did not increased and further decreased, but that's coz of the track and one can't blame Sara for that.

Also in spite of the bashing going around Sara fans have stayed out of this forum except yours truly and I am not a Sara fan per se. They aren't bashing any one and not asking ppl to like Sara...just let dem have their say as all r entitled to expressing their POVs.

Edited by khamosshhh - 14 August 2013 at 5:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwaniTehsinaJFJawida

Samia9898 Goldie
Samia9898
Samia9898

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovmona

god bless her

dude i have following junoon from da very first episode. so pls dont tell dont tell me anything about it.well i not only mentioned about trps but also i criticised her acting(sorry if u took it personally).Dats wat everyone in this forum has been doing all along.
let me tell u if i dont lyk the performence even one of my fav actors i will not be afraid to critice him/her.
i just expressed my opinion. we all want her to get out of this show.and ance again there is no point making such post on sara.
 during Mouni's absense trps didnt go down becoz of adityas double role it was holding some loyel viewers of junoon  but ppl have lost interest lack of promotion and no repeats and ofcourse sara( sorry once again).
as of now i dont want drag it further and i did not say anything indignifying i just expressed my opinion what i think of her.If i wanted 2be disrespectfull i could have done it before ages ago on all the posts have been made on her.
Once again sorry:(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabina123prem_diwaniTehsinaJFJgirlTalks

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for writing this post friend.

Happy to see Sara's fans ib the forum.

I am still wondering why didn't Sara's fans help in pulling Junoon TRPs up?! Ermm

I agree Sara please leave Junoon.

BristylovemouniTehsinaJFJprem_diwanikhamosshhh

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Thanks for writing this post friend.

Happy to see Sara's fans ib the forum.

I am still wondering why didn't Sara's fans help in pulling Junoon TRPs up?! Ermm

I agree Sara please leave Junoon.

Sara's fans too didn't like the character of Shalu, so even if dey watched the show for Sara, dey would have quit watching after sometime coz of her character and also the track. I too just watch it sometimes for Sara only and since frm the updates hv come to know that Sara wasn't or hardly der in d last 2 epis. I haven't watched dem.

U know even in the other show which I was watching just for Sara, towards the end when the story became too silly I could not watch it and finally the show did end. So however much one starts watching a show for an actor, if the story does not grip u, u tend to lose interest and stop watching.

Bristylovemouniprem_diwaniTehsinaJFJawida

Go to top