khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jslakshmi

Originally posted by sadhanalov

Originally posted by jslakshmi

Originally posted by khamosshhh

I do agree that Sara should leave the show coz her character is not being liked and unfortunately she is getting bashed not only for her character which is understandable but for her acting, looks and everything.

Me too am watching d show just for her but when I watched this show last week, Sara was outstanding. One of the main reasons for her character not getting acceptance apart from being a pathetically etched character lusting after the much married male lead is that she was given too much of importance and screen time which did not go down well with the loyal viewers and hence she was doomed.

BTW as I have said she has tht guts to take up such a character and in spite of not having the physique or look she has done a convincing job. But yeah it's time to bid farewell from this show and let the fans enjoy their show sans Sara.

This is first show for me for sarah, adi and mouni. No history.. Still as i mentioned in earlier posts, apart from story, her role, I believe she failed in convincing that she loved Prithvi from the bottom of her heart.  Actually with the torture she has gone thru earlier with IP, she should have sympathy and support of at least few women folks. I don't think it is because she is after a married man, but because she portrayed it as just a lusting woman by her dressing, ( I believe it was much changed after i gave my feedback as vamp in fb), her walking style and action. She couldn't convince as  a villain like Kalki, IP, Lakhu..

I agree with you, even though her role is not convincing and not consistent, her action was good in last 1 week. She should have put effort on acting instead of exposing and other things from beginning.

Definetly I think you have a valid point..Instead of her appreance, she should have more concentrated on rest other things..But I think actors appreance and costumes will be decided by the makers...And she is not a vamp here..and to be frank i dont have any word to define her character..

exactly. that is my point. her role is really a suppressed woman who couldn't tolerate her husband's torture and in a weak moment, she killed her husband. But still loves him at her bottom of heart and that is why immediately fell in love with a person who look like her husband. It was really a graceful role, which can be very convincing and got viewers sympathy and acceptance, eventhough they may not accept her with male lead, definitely they should think that " unless we love meera so much, we should have accepted sarah with prithvi. she definitely need second chance." 

The best part in this story is every -ve character has genuine reason to be -ve to leads, otherwise they are good and strong.. First 100 episodes are unique and awsome.

She couldn't create that.  That is purely her failure..

That is why whenever Khamosssh says it is story problem or role, eventhough i am lazy and against posting multiple posts, still I am responding every time..

I haven't watched from the beginning of Sara's entry, but u stating that she was shown as the victim who was tortured by her husband and hence she killed him and then still loves tht husband and whn she sees a lookalike she  falls in love with him and this is what is considered a graceful role???Ouch Also I mean if ur husband has tortured u so much as to lead u to commit murder then I don't think any love remains, but tht's how ridiculously dey have shown her character. And if ur dreaded husband's lookalike comes in front of u, u would feel revulsion and not fall in love or rather in her case lust with him...it wasn't like Sara was supposed to portray herself as the victim and be graceful but ended up portraying herself as a lustful vamp. It was the CVs who messed it up nd Sara simply performed however the CVs conceived the character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri11

Awesome post  mate..i think we can send it to sara on her FB page.

Pls give link of Sara's FB page..
lovmona Groupbie
lovmona
lovmona

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I will be ver much happy if sara leaves thid shiow.i want her to see in a kool and cute role.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TehsinaJFJawida

Bristylovemouni Senior Member
Bristylovemouni
Bristylovemouni

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Awsome post  love this ,, Me also want to say sara plz leave this show Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabina123TehsinaJFJAdallyawida

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Well I have said the same before and so has khammossh - so Im glad that her fans feel that its high time sara moves on to a new show... last 1 week does not justify the past 3-4 months of half baked acting.

if you want this is a post I made on the same topic ... adding to it may not help as everything is moot now.

sabina123TehsinaJFJAdallyawida

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankan1

The idea of making Sara Khan A don itself got mis-fired..Sara can cry beautiully, she can gain so much sympathy easily with her act , the aazadi live act she performed with Angad, I still can feel her pain..but dat all is original..would have thought twice before accepting this role.I also want sara to quit here and let this forum stop bashing Sara.

@ Bold - no the role backfired coz the CVs didn't know what to make of her role. In a previous post some1 says tht they tried to show her as a suppressed woman and was a dignified role and she could not play that. Imagine we ourselves have different POVs abt the role that she is playing...just shows how badly the CVs messed up with her character. Seems CVs didn't give any thought abt her character...they just wanted her on board thinking that just having her inn the show would suffice and to make matters worse they gave her lot of screen space and importance. Confusing+revolting+importance+more screen time-main leads' importance = Sara's nonacceptance and demand for ouster.

Hopefully this will be a lesson for Sara and I do like that she always wants to do different roles but not at the expense of apne pair per khulhari marna.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovmonaawida

Samia9898 Goldie
Samia9898
Samia9898

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged

okey guys i didnt want 2 comment anything on this post.

2 all those sara lovers sorry dat we hurt ur feelings badly by bashing her and 4 not praising her amazing acting. again i agree wid u guys  da cvs had failed 2 sketch her character and they totally messed it up but still whatever character she was give she definitely could not pull it off. Just after her entry da trps went down badly(thanx 2 cvs and sara).let me tell u we have had character quite similer 2 sara's character name akash played by( Ajay Choudhury) who was in luv with meera(Mouni) even then no one complained about his acting but i believe most of us praised his acting.

so now coming 2 sara's acting skills , an  actor should have some sort of charm with dat he/she can make any one love her, scare her,manupulate her by portrayng dat character.sorry 2 say sara simply doesnt have it. I didnt know sara until wathced welcome(da other show of Life ok),honestly dont lyk since then and im not interested wat she does after junoon.

sorry once again. Dis arguement is going lyk a circle. we have been telling da same thing and u been telling da same thing.so  i guess there is no point making such post 2 make us lyk sara,just a waste of tym.all this bashing we do only 2 save our show.we have nothing against her.
god bless her

Edited by muniatunia - 14 August 2013 at 5:09am

phulwaTehsinaJFJprem_diwaniawida

lovmona Groupbie
lovmona
lovmona

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

Well I have said the same before and so has khammossh - so Im glad that her fans feel that its high time sara moves on to a new show... last 1 week does not justify the past 3-4 months of half baked acting.

if you want this is a post I made on the same topic ... adding to it may not help as everything is moot now.

Yeah ,Just saw  ur post now ...A show like junoon should never be sara's...We even dont want that...
This show always belong to Adi-Mouni and should remian the same...

phulwaTehsinaJFJprem_diwaniawida

Go to top