Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

India-Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Same food in different plate??? (Page 3)

BlahBytes IF-Dazzler
BlahBytes
BlahBytes

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I think it is too soon to form an opinion of the opposite nature. Agree there are some shows that look bad from day one but this one is not amongst them. The actors seem to be of mettle which means there is potential. Let's wait and watch before passing judgement.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rorschach

-radha- Groupbie
-radha-
-radha-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Friends, liking or loving the show depends on you. I did not say anything abt it.

My view is just abt the outline of story. I meant to say that the story is heard before & well known & these kind of stories have been seen in films. By seeing the starting episodes itself, we will come to know as to what happens next. 

I know that it is early to say, but the entire outline we knew it. It all depends on how they carry it next.

Thanks for all your comments :)
-radha- Groupbie
-radha-
-radha-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

I think we should give it time. Its initially hard to accept new show. But lets give it a chance. Arhaan is awesome. We can expect masterpiece of acting from him. Its just that i think we should appreciate the hard work actors put to shape up any character. The story will grow, and i expect it will catch up the pace soon. Be positive.

Ofcourse Yes, I have not commented on the actors & actors are really awesome. The Story has to grow bcoz its a daily soap. But yes, it has catch the pace with the audience & hope for it. 

And unlike 2-3 shows which fake up spicing up their tracks with unusual elements, i feel this show is sweet and natural. Moreover i find characters so real and true

The show is sweet- I agree with it. But I don't agree with the word "natural". I find that characters shown are little over & definetely not real. A girl may don't know cooking, but  how it is possible that the girl has not entered the kitchen. I found that caring is too much here & defintely not real. Its my POV & nothing offend to you.

Hi pari. Glad to see your comment here.Smile

I found your comment little different & hence quoted you.Smile My answers in blue & hope you read this.

Edited by -radha- - 14 August 2013 at 10:51pm

FleurBleue

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
okay I wanna comment here as a fan of Arhaan behll!!
I don't think I 'd missed any episode of Arhaan's pervious show 'Pratigya'!!When Pratigya show started many people said many things like it's a common story..pure hindi movie style..we saw this kind of story in tere naam movie etc etc..but when the whole story unfold they realised it's completely a different and unique show!!we got so many twists there..ok it's just an exampleSmilethere will be some similarities obviouslyTonguewe can't expect everything newBig smileArhaan got so many offers but he chose this show..so I really think there's somthing new and uniquness we will get in this story as he's a very choosy person so he wouldn't sign a common storyEmbarrassedSo it's too early to say same food in diff plate...we might get innovative foods too in futureWink

Anyway I'd realise I have written a compostionShockedROFLsorryEmbarrassedNo offense to anyone..it''s just my povBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rorschachheera1702Arjaforeverrekrnpiyarapiyari

Rorschach Goldie
Rorschach
Rorschach

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Every single show outta there has same story line,

Either

girl meets boy then bickering then love blossoms and tada one of them get married to some one else
or
girl and boy in a forced marriage

So what matter is the presentation, the actors and the dialogues.

This serial has got some very good actors and dialogues...sample this,

"Dharam hai to kya Dharmendra banoge" LOL

Edited by Rorschach - 15 August 2013 at 9:09am

aka.aier

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index