Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

India-Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Same food in different plate??? (Page 2)

Santhu.The.King IF-Dazzler
Santhu.The.King
Santhu.The.King

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Ya.. Agree..  Story Is Predictable.. But This Will Be To Early To Make A Point About The Show... We Con't Change Some Concepts Or Plots In Start For Every Show... Here We Have To... Or We Can Expect Same As Random Story Line Such As Heroine Forced To Marry Hero By Circumstances... That Is Common In 7/10 Shows
But... Actual Story Starts After The Marriage.. SO We Have To Wait For Story To unfold...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-radha-manisshaheera1702piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

heera1702 IF-Dazzler
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I think its still too early to jump to conclusions that its having nothing new to offer,v will have to wait n watch how the story unfolds,n as for similarities ,there will b some,as v cannot expect everything thing to be new,as the makers have to serve something to every age audience for trps ..as in the end TRPS does matter for shows to last on TV. N I feel the pace of the show is pretty gud n will surely connect with audience ,,as v say slow n steady wins the race. The whole star cast is doing a pretty gud job n ARHAAN as usual is TOP NOTCHClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-radha-aka.aierLatha.Ia_umapiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamSnehal21

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hmmm I found it interesting and enjoyable and it,s just initial state to comment anything negative although I did,nt get it !!
Abut looks of Arhaan !! Hmmm so Ph shld have think abut that not actor when they approach the actor they shld test his looks again and again and try to give new bt if it,s old so PH mistake not actor !!
Anyways love him in each look will w8 for future episodes and if change cmes it,ll b outstanding more :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-radha-Latha.Iheera1702aka.aierSnehal21Snigdha_Khanam

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
its too early to predict.. not a week lolz. every story has its own speed. some clicks instantly with audience some takes time. give sometime before concluding. m loving the show

-radha-manisshaLatha.Iheera1702aka.aierSnigdha_Khanam

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

It very sweet show.. and the characters look and act natural.. there is no loud music, in-your-face camera shots or heavy dialogues... ClapClapClap

Loving it and looking fwd to the next episodes... Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-radha-manisshaLatha.Iheera1702aka.aierSnehal21Snigdha_Khanam

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I think we should give it time. Its initially hard to accept new show. But lets give it a chance. Arhaan is awesome. We can expect masterpiece of acting from him. Its just that i think we should appreciate the hard work actors put to shape up any character. The story will grow, and i expect it will catch up the pace soon. Be positive.
And unlike 2-3 shows which fake up spicing up their tracks with unusual elements, i feel this show is sweet and natural. Moreover i find characters so real and true

Edited by Pari117 - 14 August 2013 at 12:36pm

-radha-Latha.Iheera1702a_umaSnigdha_KhanamSnehal21

simmi000 Senior Member
simmi000
simmi000

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i reallly love the show...specially raghu luking vry hot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21

aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I have high hope for this show.But reel it in a bit.Let things happen subtly,naturally, and we could have a winner Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index