Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 (Page 9)

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by zephyr29

Haan isiliye ab PC mere haath mein hain Evil Smilebut not for long Ouch...[/DIV]

Even I want makeover for Ganga, hopefully open hair. But waise bhi won't she be in nurse's uniform mostly Ermm??

u right.. toh gayi na makeover ki wish hawa mein..
i was watching somescenes n promos of jiyajale..
she was looking stunning.. dr.sa dekhaga that too in this condition he will become lattoo Cool

Satyavachan!

I remember seeing a siggie somewhere of Shashank and Sriti's pic from Jiya Jale (I think) and they looked adorable. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Haan isiliye ab PC mere haath mein hain Evil Smilebut not for long Ouch...[/DIV]

</div>

<div>Even I want makeover for Ganga, hopefully open hair. But waise bhi won't she be in nurse's uniform mostly Ermm??

she was looking stunning.. dr.sa dekhaga that too in this condition he will become lattoo Cool

Satyavachan!

I remember seeing a siggie somewhere of Shashank and Sriti's pic from Jiya Jale (I think) and they looked adorable.

main hi banayi.. Wink
shanky in black suit n sriti puple salwar..
they looked so cute

zephyr29

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>Even I want makeover for Ganga, hopefully open hair. But waise bhi won't she be in nurse's uniform mostly Ermm??

Satyavachan!

main hi banayi.. Wink
they looked so cute

That I remember, it was absolutely gorgeous Wink, but this was around the time of her entry. When the news only had started coming. Think I saw it on FB.

sush_

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged

</div>

</div>

Satyavachan!

main hi banayi.. Wink
they looked so cute

<div>

That I remember, it was absolutely gorgeousWink, but this was around the time of her entry. When the news only had started coming. Think I saw it on FB.
zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved Ganga in yesterday's episode. That heartbreaking happiness to see Ds (I was almost tearing up there Cry) and then her confidently assuring Ds not to worry. This was the Ganga that was sorely missed.

JaGan scene was awesome, especially when he refuses to listen to her and she declares very firmly theek hai aap aayenge to main nahi jaoongi M'lore! Dr.Sa ki bolti bandh hogayi with that reaction of hers LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbysush_yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
I didn't see all of Sriti's previous shows but I fell for her with SB and I used to drool on her like anything...main ladki hoon phir Shashank ka toh bht bura haal hoga if he ever sees her in those sarees and suits she wore in SB...I loved one particular blue saree with long earrings that she wore on the day that Viraj suddenly declares that Sia and Raghav will get engaged...Sriti looked SOOO gorgeous!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29sush_

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Absolutely loved Ganga in yesterday's episode. That heartbreaking happiness to see Ds (I was almost tearing up there Cry) and then her confidently assuring Ds not to worry. This was the Ganga that was sorely missed.

JaGan scene was awesome, especially when he refuses to listen to her and she declares very firmly theek hai aap aayenge to main nahi jaoongi M'lore! Dr.Sa ki bolti bandh hogayi with that reaction of hersLOL

i watched yesterdays epi only jagan scenes for more than 4 times.. LOL
two ziddi ppl fighting wow i loved it..
ganga ke zid ke samne jukhna hi para dr.sa ko Wink
when he said main tumahra chinta karna nahi chor sakta.. she was like Shocked
main bhi manglore nahi jaungi he was like Shocked
both were awesome yesterday..
when is ganga going to dr.sa cabin n talk to his chair while leaving today or tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged

JaGan scene was awesome, especially when he refuses to listen to her and she declares very firmly theek hai aap aayenge to main nahi jaoongi M'lore! Dr.Sa ki bolti bandh hogayi with that reaction of hers LOL

I loved that part where DS and Ganga touch foreheads ...it was really sweet...DS's actions weren't good  but you can tell that she does care for Ganga...Ganga loves DS tho...she has 2 reasons for loving him...1 is her own craving for love and relationships and 2 is the fact that she loves Dr Sa and anyone related to Dr Sa...Embarrassed

that JaGan scene was intense and passion filled...power packed...they are really great together guys...I loved that look on his face right before he says ok, I wont go with you...he's defeated...because he's so madly in love with her...she defeated him...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyzephyr29sush_

Go to top