Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 (Page 80)

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Joined: 28 February 2013
Posts: 5350

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Even I beat that Balchandra in my dream AngryAngryAngry and I gave him lots of beep beep beep...yukky kamina buddha Angry

oh my god!!!!
Sushi you worring for that crapy buddha? Or becoz m geting so serious? Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_Spring-Dew-Swetha-

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Originally posted by sushiani

was sriti a key board / piano player in DMD?
even I am a keyboard playerTongueyayyDancing
yeah she was. Actually Malini sagn very good and her voice was cristle clear but she belong to a south indian brahmin family and her father wand ke wo sirf bhajan gaye...and he was also againsd western cloths and culture. So Malini chup chup ke keybord play kar pati thi..upar se jis ladke se wo pyar karti thi wo muslim tha (Vikranj as Aamir) poor girl.But in last uske father ko Aamir ke sachai and Honesty ke age jhukna pada. And happy ending of Malini Aamir love story.
oh goodEmbarrassed
dmd epis kaha dekhne ko milengeGeek
I searched many sited but kahi nahi haiOuch I want so good quality caps of her in dmd

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Spring-Dew-Swetha-

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Even I beat that Balchandra in my dream AngryAngryAngry and I gave him lots of beep beep beep...yukky kamina buddha Angry

oh my god!!!!
Sushi you worring for that crapy buddha? Or becoz m geting so serious? Shocked
nahi yaar
 I am toh planning to kill him


Edited by sushiani - 30 August 2013 at 12:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSritiSpring-Dew-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Joined: 28 February 2013
Posts: 5350

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Even I beat that Balchandra in my dream AngryAngryAngry and I gave him lots of beep beep beep...yukky kamina buddha Angry

oh my god!!!!
Sushi you worring for that crapy buddha? Or becoz m geting so serious? Shocked
nahi yaar
I am toh planning to kill him
ok then lets do it Angry hehehe he was really yokk kaha se utha ke le aye Balikavadhu wale ise. I bet he has lots of goons too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Joined: 28 February 2013
Posts: 5350

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Originally posted by sushiani

was sriti a key board / piano player in DMD?

even I am a keyboard playerTongueyayyDancing
yeah she was. Actually Malini sagn very good and her voice was cristle clear but she belong to a south indian brahmin family and her father wand ke wo sirf bhajan gaye...and he was also againsd western cloths and culture. So Malini chup chup ke keybord play kar pati thi..upar se jis ladke se wo pyar karti thi wo muslim tha (Vikranj as Aamir) poor girl.But in last uske father ko Aamir ke sachai and Honesty ke age jhukna pada. And happy ending of Malini Aamir love story.

oh goodEmbarrassed
dmd epis kaha dekhne ko milengeGeek

I searched many sited but kahi nahi haiOuchI want so good quality caps of her in dmd
Muskil hai yar all videos were deleted bus kuch bache hain but they are very bad qualitys Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_-Swetha-

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Joined: 02 January 2012
Posts: 10390

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

ok then lets do it Angry hehehe he was really yokk kaha se utha ke le aye Balikavadhu wale ise. I bet he has lots of goons too.
ek dum kamina lag raha haiAngry
lets see how sherni handles him.. uski toh band bajne wali hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSriti-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 9594

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Am I the only one who is kind of excited for this new Lecher track (at the risk of sounding perverted ROFL)??
 
I am sooo looking forward to seeing our Original Sherni back in business Dancing!!!! She is totally going to whip his a**  Censored!!!!!
 
That is, if the CVs don't decide to turn her again into a weepy, clueless and helpless woman who is unaware of this guy's true intentions!
 
And it goes without a doubt that this track will bring JaGan closer.


ahem... zephy... Ouch dont u think if ganga is shown going all xena... the warrior princess... it will take the limelight away from our proverbial heroine?? Sleepy and how will jagya do the hero's act... if there is no one left to save?? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSriti-Swetha-

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 9594

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

New Montage Today .. Party
Credit : Zener & Lipsha 





actually i am conphused... is it symbolic or are they conveniently shown standing like that?? 
jagya and ganga... facing each other... but their faces turned towards the audience... Confused
will it change once they become a couple??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_-Swetha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shashank and Sriti awsum chemistry..

Author: KiranlovSriti   Replies: 5   Views: 1686

KiranlovSriti 5 1686 30 September 2013 at 5:17am by shruarvi
offscreen pic Shashank & Sriti - twitter

2 3

Author: Shanu1818   Replies: 23   Views: 6989

Shanu1818 23 6989 25 September 2013 at 10:58pm by SpringPrincess
dari sehmi ldki- sriti

Author: Dhvani85   Replies: 5   Views: 1253

Dhvani85 5 1253 22 August 2013 at 7:03am by yanks28
Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ramsha..   Replies: 1193   Views: 55750

Ramsha.. 1193 55750 14 August 2013 at 4:16am by .Vrish.
Sriti is not leaving BV

2 3 4 5

Author: BeautifulSoul_   Replies: 33   Views: 4285

BeautifulSoul_ 33 4285 11 August 2013 at 2:38am by Reenatyzed

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index