Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 (Page 62)

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by zephyr29

Next time we open separate threads, always stick to a positive theme - appreciating or praising Jagya/Ganga/JaGan and their decisions or actions. But then again there will be a party coming out with the naara that you have an AT go there and sing their praises Dead!

I don't think they can do that. A forum needs many threads to remain active...not everything can be done in an AT...for example if you want to praise a scene...I dunno, India Forums is a vicious place...sometimes I look at shows & scenes so objectively, it's only on this forum and the internet where I learned abt characters being butchered...at home I could care less who's butchered and who's not...sometimes I observe things on their beauty...how well Sriti &Shashank performed a scene sometimes overpowers everything in my heart and I could care less abt Ganga & Jagya for that day...I feel the same way about the other characters in this show...even if a scene is considered OTT , if it evokes positive feelings then I will want to praise it ...topics can and should be allowed to be opened for those things...anyway, sometimes I wish this entire website gets blown up in a bomb. It's one of the most disgusting places Ive ever come to.

of course it should be allowed, I think I have lost count of the no of times I have seen separate threads like "our kadak collector is back!" and no one says anything about shifting the discussion to the respective ATs, yet do it for Ganga or Jagya and there you go...you'll get numerous such posts saying no need for separate thread here Angry!

There should be freedom of expression for all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Spring-Dewyanks28

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ZenerDiode

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Originally posted by ZenerDiode

Wellcum in Sriti AT zeny Smile zeny is easy and pritty, and I will remember this name coz of zephy Sleepy

looks like you have some thing bura anubhav from your smiley TongueLOL
bura anubhav !! Why?

your sleepy smiley. well i have not any  good/bad experience from her. I have seen her posts on jdj that was funny enough. I assumed from your smiley only. lol. if i misjudged, apologize

Um...ahem...sorry for butting in but I couldn't help but notice that I was in the JDJ forum without my knowledge LOL! I don't follow JDJ at all, so no chance of me being in that forum. But I think there is one more "zephysomething" on IF . But anyways naam mein kya rakha hai Smile.

By the way, a very warm welcome, Zene, to Sriti's AT Hug!

i again mistaken. you are not that zaphy i was talking about.lol. I was thinking about  enigmatic_zephy.  thanks for warm welcome Hug

zephyr29Spring-Dew

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

Zephy is right.One of shashank thread got closed because the thread maker was praising shashank.Mod said it can be done in AT.Mods only says that when someone reports against the prsising thread.People hate jagya and jagya is played by shashank,so people find it difficukt to digest anyone praising shashank.But now a days it was normal.Only today it got fire.

I will always make a duaa to Allah that India Forums dies a terrible painful miserable death...then I will find a place for us all to visit and drool on SriShank & JaGan

Spring-DewColt.Pixy

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Next time we open separate threads, always stick to a positive theme - appreciating or praising Jagya/Ganga/JaGan and their decisions or actions. But then again there will be a party coming out with the naara that you have an AT go there and sing their praises Dead!

I don't think they can do that. A forum needs many threads to remain active...not everything can be done in an AT...for example if you want to praise a scene...I dunno, India Forums is a vicious place...sometimes I look at shows & scenes so objectively, it's only on this forum and the internet where I learned abt characters being butchered...at home I could care less who's butchered and who's not...sometimes I observe things on their beauty...how well Sriti &Shashank performed a scene sometimes overpowers everything in my heart and I could care less abt Ganga & Jagya for that day...I feel the same way about the other characters in this show...even if a scene is considered OTT , if it evokes positive feelings then I will want to praise it ...topics can and should be allowed to be opened for those things...anyway, sometimes I wish this entire website gets blown up in a bomb. It's one of the most disgusting places Ive ever come to.

of course it should be allowed, I think I have lost count of the no of times I have seen separate threads like "our kadak collector is back!" and no one says anything about shifting the discussion to the respective ATs, yet do it for Ganga or Jagya and there you go...you'll get numerous such posts saying no need for separate thread here Angry!

zephy,its because we shanky or sriti fans don't report those praising threads.But their are some people who reports when we open a thread praising shanky and sriti.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29Spring-DewColt.Pixy

Spring-Dew IF-Sizzlerz
Spring-Dew
Spring-Dew

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

zephy,its because we shanky or sriti fans don't report those praising threads.But their are some people who reports when we open a thread praising shanky and sriti.
who is the hell doing tatShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Colt.Pixy

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Omg zephy I was also thinkimg that zene kisi aur zephy ke bare me bol rahi hai...LOL wohi mai sochu bhala zephy ke sath kaise koi bura anubhav ho sakta hai

Awww that's so sweet! Yeh le for this StarStarStarStar!

Spring-DewColt.Pixy

Spring-Dew IF-Sizzlerz
Spring-Dew
Spring-Dew

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Omg zephy I was also thinkimg that zene kisi aur zephy ke bare me bol rahi hai...LOL wohi mai sochu bhala zephy ke sath kaise koi bura anubhav ho sakta hai

Awww that's so sweet! Yeh le for this Star!

TAKE THISEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by santhiyaa

Saw this pic in googleOuch

Woww!! My favorite Sriti show! *Sigh* those days of Vrinda were just Star Day Dreaming...

Spring-DewColt.Pixy

Go to top