India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 (Page 35)

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
jaate jaate... i want an interview of sriti pls...

her take on her character ganga... entering a new phase of her life... her struggle to  settle in a new city.. after she was cooped up in her sasural with her monster hubby and inlaws
... how she copes with the memories of her daktersaab and the singhs...
Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSritizephyr29Spring-Dew

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Flutter me too want an Sriti interview yar but pata nahi ye logon ko Sriti intervew dene me kya hota jata hai? Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29Spring-Dew

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
these SBB jerks are busy giving Roop Shashank segments when the real jodi is Shashank and Sriti here...crap...all these mindless segments, other day they did long segment of Roop with Gehna etc for that naamkaran, what a waste of our time.

I wish we got some more Sriti interviews and at least segments of the real jodi JaGan

KiranlovSritiSpring-Dew

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Dont know why this dumbos promoting Sanchi Jagya jodi when we want Ganga Jagya? Disgusting to see Sanchi every where lyk she is the main lead..

Spring-Dewyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
guys does anyone remember when were last years Golden Petal Awards? I want SriShank there this year anyhow. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Spring-Dew

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Guys, keep spamming this thread asking for Sriti's interview. Don't know whether they will bother or not, but at least we would have tried our best.

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Omg Vrish I was thinking the same, that Uday engagment scene was so similer. And we all were claping wid joy after Sudha Uday marriage. That direction and editing was awesum n so perfect scene selection. I was like " well done Uday you provd you are a reall Man." all ploting and planing of Bhairavi and Meenal gone in drain ROFL Bhairavi's face was worth watchble when she saw Sudha Uday as couple ROFL

Yeah, I remember that. I dunno whether you followed our Jyoti forum, but I was manning the Sudha/Devika & Sriti ATs. So I took down plenty of snapshots of the wedding, but I tried to make a single video of just Suday getting married, but it was reallyhard, since they'd show a few seconds here, few seconds there LOL They really interleaved it too well.

Actually, the next episode was priceless - first, Pratik blurts out in front of everyone that Uday is missing, making Meenal absolutely terrified. Then the Bharadwajs confronted Bhairavi on it, demanding to know why she brought them here ROFL and finally, when Jyoti walked in w/ the newly wed couple, everybody's face was a picture. ROFL The Bharadwajs cussed & left, Padma went & slapped Sudha Angry and Bhairavi gave Jyoti, not Uday, the third degree Evil SmileAngry
Yeah I recently visited Jyoti forum and saw those creation in Sriti AT, reall awesome work yar. Specially your cumments were hillerious ROFL I lovdd when ever Bhairavi got her own medicine..specially when Shudha start oposing against her..I lovd Sudha she was timid first but not the one who can tolarate nonsens for long. Aur Bhairavi ab "Qubool hai" me v wohi kar rahi hai ROFL

Sad thing is that all those creations were on Tinypic, and hence got massacred, and you see a lot of kachra where the Suday marriage pics originally were.  Similarly, I got a lot of YouTube clips of their special moments together, but except for a couple or more, all of them got flushed by YouTube Angry

Now, Gehna's new baby girl's name is Bhairavi?  In this thread, I'll have to be careful now - so far, whenever we mentioned Bhairavi, we knew we were talking about Uday's mom in Jyoti.  Now we'll have to be specific about which Bhairavi we're talking about LOL

That was the biggest tragedy,  Vrish, that all those videos got wiped out only leaving barely 3 or 4 Cry. I never got to watch Sudha/Devika and Sudhay properly, and your videos were my last hope. There really seems to be very few left Ouch.
zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

saanthiya... pls share your jagan creations here as well.. Ouch

the jagan thread moves at a very fast pace... saare creations dekhne ko nahi milte...

i am always like..

sushi... u too if you read this..

Same here, I'm so behind in everything that's been happening here, not even really sure what exactly is happening in the show Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterby

Go to top