Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 (Page 2)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Flutter

Picking up from the last thread...
Originally posted by flutterby

ROFL vrish... u prefer toral to pratyusha?? LOL well.. u'd better be prepared for the shower of tomatoes or eggs that may come your way...  tomato smiley photo: Smiley getting pasted with tomatos tomato.gif

even i admired jagat for standing up to the singhs and marrying a diff girl... but later on... just so that the singhs cud be glorified... gauri was made negative... 

ur last para is almost making me... Evil Smile i would love that if that happens... would serve everybody right... LOL

Actually, w/ me, I end up hating people who are too mahaan LOL  If I was sympathetic to Anandi earlier, her mahanta at every step of the way - from when Jagya returned home w/ Gauri upto now - has slowly turned me against her.  So it helps if Prats has been replaced, b'cos I find Toral Anandi less dislikable.

But yeah, just like it's a bad idea to look for logic in serials, similarly, anybody can be switched from positive to negative just by flipping a switch.  The original Dadisa was a real witch, and I can never forget that when I see the current hag.  Similarly, Sumitra was a really dear saas, but seeing her yesternight, I thought that they've run out of vamps, and so had to transmute someone.  Otherwise, how is someone, who until the other day was all about her kids having the right values, seething w/ hatred at a girl who's been nothing but good to them?

Let's see how far the CVs mock the idea of marriage by taking JaSa.  If they marry them first and then divorce them, they'd have done their work.  If marriage is like going to a bathroom and relieving yourself, then what they are showing is very appropriate indeed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedflutterbyzephyr29

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali_pi

Wed,14th Aug

Jagya sees Ganga praying in front of Devi maa that she is glad he is coming to drop her.. Kalyani tells Jagya to think about his mother before taking any decision'Kalyani goes to meet Ganga and tells her about Jagya being stubborn to push his engagement for he wants to drop you' Ganga explains and argues with Jagya with this'Jagya reluctantly agrees and says he will not come along with her to Mangalore'.

Thurs,15th Aug

Jagiya tells Kalyani that he is not going to Mangalore and they can fix the engagement on 16th' Kalyani is happy'.Kalyani calls KB and confirms 16th as the date of engagement.. Sanchi is happy'montages of a week passing by'.

Fri,16th Aug

Suraj Pujan,Naam karan and engagement preparations are in full swing at BH'.Anandi and sanchi come for suraj pujan and naam karan to Jetsar' Ganga is leaving for mangalore in the meanwhile.. Nurse and wardboys see off Ganga and Mannu and give gifts to Mannu' Ganga goes to Jagiya cabin and talks to his chair and thanks Jagiya for everything, she's extremely emotional' Jagiya on the other hand is getting restless with each passing minute and Sanchi is extremely excited for the engagement..

so nothing really to look forward to... except jagya's growing feelings for ganga...

the jagan scene will be the highlight... Big smile 

Oh, fantastic.  Sadhvi Anandi to the rescue again?

Sanchi might want to tell her that she knows that Jagya is in love w/ Ganga, but doesn't care.  Anandi can then introduce her to Gauri, and then they can blow off a whole 3-4 months just exploring that angle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Congo-Shongo on new AT, all!! PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Sara, you online??
flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
If marriage is like going to a bathroom and relieving yourself, then what they are showing is very appropriate indeed.

ROFL ROFL ROFL  bravo for this vrish...

one deep part of me wishes jagya marries S... will serve sumi right... silly woman.. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.hookedzephyr29

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged

zephy... where r u??? pls dont post any more on the old AT... Ouch

tazza garma garam AT taiyaar hai... Wink

tell me... wud you prefer to eat fresh food or yesterday nights' leftovers?? Tongue

Well I don't like wasting LOL
What a waste of a page Tongue!

flutterby

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
ok... zephy quoting you from the last AT

Originally posted by zephyr29

Vrish, you actually liked the Shekhars? Wait till you see them in a couple more episodes and then you will be having second thoughts ROFL. They are basically nice people but for all the ex-servicemen and IAS officers in their family they are not able to control their only daughter and bring her into line. What you have now is a family who are so blinded by their daughter's manipulations and who does not even have an inkling as to her real face, and a weak mother & grandfather who eventually give in to every whim of the precious daughter. And did I mention they do nothing at all, all day rather than eat or discuss food LOL?

second thoughts chodo... u will be wondering if you have donated ur brain to the shekhars... Wacko

and u r partially correct... Wink the grandfather also thinks of DS apart from food... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedzephyr29

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged

If marriage is like going to a bathroom and relieving yourself, then what they are showing is very appropriate indeed.

ROFL ROFL ROFL  bravo for this vrish...

one deep part of me wishes jagya marries S... will serve sumi right... silly woman.. Dead

Just to teach Sumi a lesson I want Sanchi as a bahu in the BH. But I really don't want to put Jagya through a nightmare again.

.Vrish.

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Congo-Shongo on new AT, all!! Party

Sara, you online??

yeah, she is online,but pretends to be offline... Ouch

dunno why... but seems to have lost interest in BV... Tongue