India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 (Page 16)

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I really dont understand Singhs yesterday. Sab kaam ke liye time hai but they have no time to say atleast a good bye to Ganga Mannu. Even DS said to Ganga that day "na jane kab milna howega? Howega v ke nahi.." means she also know that Ganga will not cum back, but still she is more bussy in cellebration and showerd her lov and blessing to that chudail Sanchi, Anandi too disepoint me, when you dont want to listen then why you ask about Ganga? Go and praise your laadli nanad,

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
kiran... calm down yaar... all this is necessary... for jagya to realise that he loves ganga...

and jagya is going to see off ganga... padha nahi kya?? he goes and sees her off... and then returns in time for his sagaai... LOL

toh sabke kehne, sunne, darane, dhamkane, ke baavjhoodh... jagya runs to mangalore... Evil Smile so u shd be happy... not frustrated.. Big smile

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I know flutter only Jagya is sad for Mannu or Ganga, and he is feeling of lusing them, not his family they are all in cellebration mood.
flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

I know flutter only Jagya is sad for Mannu or Ganga, and he is feeling of lusing them, not his family they are all in cellebration mood.

baad mein when jagya breaks his relation with S... they will be in mourning... while jagya celebrates... Big smile Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSriti

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
You know why he want to go wid her coz he knew that she will not cum back. If u Remember when he gave that court notic to her she said " acha hai na Dr. sab ab iske baad sare dhage toot jayenge jaitser se" then Jagya said "I knw wat you r thinking isliye mai tumhare saath aunga Menglor aur tumhe wapas lene v aunga" " kuch dhage tum kabhi nahi toor paogi Ganga." thats why he was so keen to go wid her.
KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">baad mein when jagya breaks his relation with S... they will be in mourning... while jagya celebrates... Big smile Wink

</font>
</font>

yeah ye baat pe dil khuch ho gaya Big smileHeartBig smile
flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

You know why he want to go wid her coz he knew that she will not cum back. If u Remember when he gave that court notic to her she said " acha hai na Dr. sab ab iske baad sare dhage toot jayenge jaitser se" then Jagya said "I knw wat you r thinking isliye mai tumhare saath aunga Menglor aur tumhe wapas lene v aunga" " kuch dhage tum kabhi nahi toor paogi Ganga." thats why he was so keen to go wid her.

yes, this was an amazing scene... kiran... the dialogues were so deep and meaningful and they hinted at the future of ganga and jagya... his impending breaking up with S... etc etc...

btw... what will happen to the singh and shekhar rishta with jagya breaking off his rishta?? will it remain as strong as before?? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSriti

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I dont thinh SheSin Rishta will remain same coz Shekhars are very imeture specially ira is more bachi from her akal then Sanchi. She will made it a very big issu for sure and Aag me ghee dalne ke liye Dayan sanchi hai na.

Go to top