zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

Originally posted by zephyr29

pata nahi saanthiya...

i feel S bribed the pandit again... Dead to get him to tell that the mahurat is less than a month away...and no good mahurat is after 6 months... Clown

chalo... we have to be prepared for some... crappy, cheesy dialogues from S... Sleepy

oh well mute button is always at our service... LOL

@green, But won't that be repetitive? She did the same for engagement but now doing the same for the wedding would be pushing it.

But whatever it is, things are going a bit too fast for my liking.

it is happening zephs... like it or not... Ouch Sleepy  oh well.. nothing for me as i am armed with the channel change button, mute button shoot smiley photo: shotgun smiley th97.gif

sorry for posting this... a good 7 pages after... LOL

@pink, Oh puhleez, the only person who does that regularly here is moi, that too 10-12 pages later ROFL

But what could be the reason of this sudden speed? They have been dragging all these months with Sanchi's drama Dead. Who would have thought when her character was introduced that we would have to bear her for these many months (and still continue to do so Angry)?

In retrospect I can't seem to think of anything substantial which happened in the last few months except for RS's attack and JaGan realizing their love Ouch and yet it was all a drag. And now when the story is at its most crucial point they are rushing it Shocked?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434KiranlovSritiflutterbySpring-Dew

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Check this out. She's looking awesome!

Courtesy: her instagram

this is actually great ya...  LOL

but it would go totally against her character... Unhappy nurses arent supposed to dress like this... Wink what if the patients forget to sleep and take their medicines and complain to the doc... that they have a hot nurse who they are mooning over... ROFL

toofan ut khada ho jayega... LOL

regarding her shopping... which girl DOESNT like to shop?? Stern Smile LOL

You have to check out her instagram; its full of selfies in awesome outfits and she's put the caption: womaniyaa what have you done to me?? You made me a show off LOL

Arrey BV ko choddo, it might only be in our dreams (and maybe Dr.Sa's Wink) that she'd be dressed like this.

Lets hope we get this look for her next show Big smile.

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Swetha-

Tfs the pic of SJ dear! Hug
Will check her Instagram pics soon! :D

sweta??? can u pls post the pics here?? Ouch apparently you have to have a device from which you can download this app...  instagram.. Confused me being online from PC doesnt help my cause.. its a long and tiresome process from a PC...

Really Shocked?? Didn't know that. I used the good old print screen button Embarrassed LOL.

In that case, please Swetha, post the other pics as well Embarrassed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434KiranlovSritiSpring-Dew

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

I think this time this no date after 6 month drama is Sumitra's karamat. The way She was talking on phone it was lukd lyk she was doing fake acting no one on phon.

Honestly, I can't bear watching Sumi these days Angry. She turns into a hyper deranged person whenever that wedding or Sanchi are mentioned. And looks like even Ds agrees with me judging by the looks she gives her.

Dhruti_rocks434KiranlovSritiSpring-Dew

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged

kiran... i skip all KB, BH scenes... all the mental stress, irritation for me are much less now... wheni see BV nowadays with all the skipping of scenes, i am much more shaant, and my BP is in check..

so no clue abt all the other characters... LOL

wasnt sriti just awesome yesterday?? Star Clap

Sriti was brilliant yesterday Star!
Her shock and sadness were so heartbreaking to watch, also the way she berates herself for still keeping hopes of going back.

My absolute favorite was when Mannu comes to wipe her tears and she tells him they were never going back to Jaitser and apologizing to him. Awww he was looking so sad when she told him that. Amazing performance by Dhairya Clap. Loved the way she assures him that don't worry I'll look after you properly and you will grow up to be a good person just like Dr. Sa Ouch. Such an emotional scene.

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">kiran... i skip all KB, BH scenes... all the mental stress, irritation for me are much less now... wheni see BV nowadays with all the skipping of scenes, i am much more shaant, and my BP is in check..

so no clue abt all the other characters... LOL

wasnt sriti just awesome yesterday?? Star Clap </font>
</font>

yeah flutter Sriti was outstanding yesterday. Really heart bracking emotional scene that was. And she lukd so gorgeous before that phon call while talkin to that Bala(i hate that buddha so much) then ganshyam kaka and then wid Jagya.

Dhruti_rocks434zephyr29flutterbySpring-Dew

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged

t<font size="2"><font color="#990000">his is actually great ya... LOL

but it would go totally against her character... Unhappy nurses arent supposed to dress like this... Wink what if the patients forget to sleep and take their medicines and complain to the doc... that they have a hot nurse who they are mooning over... ROFL

toofan ut khada ho jayega... LOL </font>
</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">regarding her shopping... which girl DOESNT like to shop?? Stern Smile LOL </font></font>

You have to check out her instagram; its full of selfies in awesome outfits and she's put the caption: womaniyaa what have you done to me?? You made me a show off LOL

Arrey BV ko choddo, it might only be in our dreams (and maybe Dr.Sa's Wink) that she'd be dressed like this.

Lets hope we get this look for her next show Big smile.
Yeah hope we will see her in this luk in her next show.

Dhruti_rocks434zephyr29Spring-Dew

Spring-Dew IF-Sizzlerz
Spring-Dew
Spring-Dew

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Looking so beautifulHeart BV cvs are not showing her in this dress also embroided lehenga alsoAngry atleast we can see her in beautiful lehengas after marrying JagyaDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhruti_rocks434zephyr29

Go to top