zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Originally posted by yanks28

Sush the line I cant forget is that one you mentioned..."main tumhari chinta karna nahin chod sakta" and the way he said it, completely on the verge of losing control...his passions flaring up...

he must have pulled her towards him..
par dr.sa in saint mode na..
sriti was looking so good yesterday..
when he came in she was taking glances of his face trying to figure out why he came at this time Embarrassed

a few times based on his body language it did seem like he wanted to hold herWink his palms facing upwards and the way he stood up , very commanding... I loved that part when she opens the door and hes there, he looked like he was about to fall into her armsLOL...I blushed when she said "aap?"Embarrassed

funny part is for sometime he dint make eyecontact when he said main mannu ke liye aya
jhoota jhoota.. mauf kar di maine conphused soul jo hain...

LOL I soo noticed that LOL. He just directly walked in to Mannu and said "Mannu" ko yaad kar raha tha!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_yanks28

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
One way Jagya can pretend not to have Ganga in his mind would be to tell people that he only has Munna in his mind - and if Sanchi or Sumitra bitch about it, he can flip them the bird.  Not only that, if Sanchi says anything bad about Munna, he can not just break it off, but tell the Shekhars that he hates Sanchi, and so is not interested Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedzephyr29sush_yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
LOL Sush I know, the way he sat down next to Mannu with his long face looking like he was going to implode any second...he's such a liar...Dr Sa at least apne aap se toh jhoot na bole...Anyway I was very impressed by the scene...the sentiments behind it...the way he sought comfort in her in the middle of the night...that's love..and it seems he cannot control it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedzephyr29sush_

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

LOL I soo noticed that LOL. He just directly walked in to Mannu and said "Mannu" ko yaad kar raha tha!

he was behaving like mannu..
ziddi boy trying to cover up his lies Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29yanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

One way Jagya can pretend not to have Ganga in his mind would be to tell people that he only has Munna in his mind - and if Sanchi or Sumitra bitch about it, he can flip them the bird.  Not only that, if Sanchi says anything bad about Munna, he can not just break it off, but tell the Shekhars that he hates Sanchi, and so is not interested Evil Smile

Mannu is the excuse he seems to use these days to meet Ganga though of course he has not realized it himself LOL
Unfortunately our problem with Sanchi is that nobody else seems to see how she actually behaves with everyone. Even when she when she did say something bad to Mannu no one was there to even hear it.
She's extra smart. she knows Dr.Sa's feelings towards Ganga-Mannu so always speaks in a very "sympathethic" voice about them to him. But she's unraveling. Yesterdays's epi showed that she's not able to keep up with her act for long, her real nature unexpectedly starts seeping through her mask.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.hookedsush_yanks28

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged

congo for the new AT..Party
last one to wish this Ouch LOL
i want ganga to have makeover Embarrassed

sushiii... Big smile after so long... LOL

ganga?? makeover?? Shocked she is going for nurse training... tumhe nahin lagta... bashers ko lisense mil jayega... if she goes in for a makeover?? Tongue ' i thought she went for her nurse training, not to learn fashion'
' since when did nurses dress so fashionably'
' i am insulted... ganga has insulted the nurses' profession by dressing up like that'

wagera wagera wagera...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged

I didn't see all of Sriti's previous shows but I fell for her with SB and I used to drool on her like anything...main ladki hoon phir Shashank ka toh bht bura haal hoga if he ever sees her in those sarees and suits she wore in SB...I loved one particular blue saree with long earrings that she wore on the day that Viraj suddenly declares that Sia and Raghav will get engaged...Sriti looked SOOO gorgeous!

mehwish... LOL u r so adorable for having admitted that u drooled on sriti.. Wink

blue saree?? this one??

it was cream saree with blue blouse..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sush_

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

congo for the new AT..Party
last one to wish this Ouch LOL
i want ganga to have makeover Embarrassed

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">sushiii... Big smile after so long... LOL

ganga?? makeover?? Shocked she is going for nurse training... tumhe nahin lagta... bashers ko lisense mil jayega... if she goes in for a makeover?? Tongue ' i thought she went for her nurse training, not to learn fashion'
' since when did nurses dress so fashionably'
' i am insulted... ganga has insulted the nurses' profession by dressing up like that'

wagera wagera wagera... </font>
</font>

hello flutterHug
kuch toh bashers kahenge Wink
south india mein waise ghaghra dalke bahar jayegi kya Stern Smile   LOL

Go to top