Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 (Page 102)

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Great, so I'm forced to eat my words hoping for the original bold avatar of Ganga in this M'lore track with Balachandran all thanks to the new Censored spoilers for next week!

Looks like all our expectations for a separate M'lore track for Ganga has gone up in smoke or should I say bolted at breakneck speed in just a few days when they will show a 6 month leap where Ganga successfully completes her course and at the same time Jagya finishes his MS and Miss "Kiss Me" will be finishing her MBA Shocked Confused !!!And as icing on the cake its Lal Singh, of all people, who tells Jagya about Ganga's feelings for him D'oh! So here we have a unique love story where the main couple basically doesn't have to do anything, everything is done by others for them Angry!

I don't understand this whole need of a rush Angry!!
That too just when I was regularly starting to follow the show again Ouch!

No hopes now I tell you...

@purple bold... WHAAAT????? Silly

then why introduce lusty's track and say its a pivotal role??  have the cvs lost it?? Wacko

@green bold... nothing new...   Stern Smile even V told raghav of sia's feelings for him... zaalim cvs... Ouch

maybe the cvs want you to NOT .. follow their show regularly...

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

What all hopes I had...
Jagya has realized his love for Ganga but then he would have hesitations and doubts about how Ganga feels about him. Also his doubts about himself, whether after 2 failed relationships he'll be able to do justice to Ganga, especially considering how she has  previously been in an abusive marriage. His would have serious self-doubts about whether he would prove to be a good husband and also a good father to Mannu and keep them happy . At the same time he would also be wondering how to remove himself from Sanchi's ristha.

Ganga on the other hand being torn between her feelings for Dr.Sa and at the same time trying to keep a distance between them owing to his engagement with Sanchi and Sumi's hatred towards her.

Basically the way both struggle with their feelings and when with each other how they come very close to showing their real feelings for each other. It would have built up the suspense very well. Especially the whole "he/she loves me, he/she loves me not".

But now with everyone else interfering there is nothing much to look forward to except when their wedding will be, which according to the CVs' whims will again involve others in JaGan's business again Dead!

I am truly disappointed Ouch

if thats what the cvs will show... then goodbye to this show from me... Ouch

i watch it only for jagan...  and not for ansh... if they dont show jagan properly, rushing their track and not showing it properly... ...  then no use... watching the show... 

these days.. i feel the cvs r deliberately trying to butcher their own show...  driving away even the die hard viewers of BV... Ouch
its SB all over again... Angry and i dont want to relive those horrible moments all over again...

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

I thought they will show her studies.. struggling in a new place.. new surroundings..
bas ek sentence sikhaya 'Nanu Kannada Gothilla' bas hogayi six months ki tayyari..
stupid cv's..Censored

same here... Dead  whats the need of this stupid leap...  Dead SB all over again... Angry Angry Angry

and we know the result of that show...  Ouch 
why is the lusty track stalled???  was it coz of pressure from some south people?? then they shdnt have shown such a track in the first place...

it would have been such a beautiful track...  there could have been so many twists... lekin.. sab pani mein... Dead

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanu1818

Dont get so upset friends. May be they have some more intresting story for JaGan. And after that leap they will focus more on JaGan.

shanu... remember SB?? its fate when it took a leap and ultimately??? Dead

we hope and hope and hope... but are dissapointed even more in the end...

sorry, but enough of this carrot stick method... for me...
carrot stick photo: carrot and stick carrot-and-stick.gif

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanu1818

Shanu1818 Senior Member
Shanu1818
Shanu1818

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
hi flutter Hug I understand your fears and desepointment dear. In SB the resion of that 1year leap was Viraj. Just to give Viraj screen space and make a story for him they created that leap, but here BV cvs is in pressior for bring back JaGan together. This leap is only for JaGan. Just look at the fb page and colors website or twitter page. Viewers want JaGan reunioun. May be after leap that Sily man track will proceed. In that article it was written he gave Ganga a offer of job. Yani Ganga ka cours pura hone ke baad hin that track can proceed..shayad Ganga isliye Jagya ko call kar rahi ho kyuki wo kisi problem me ho.

flutterby

flutterby IF-Rockerz
flutterby
flutterby

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanu1818

hi flutter Hug I understand your fears and desepointment dear. In SB the resion of that 1year leap was Viraj. Just to give Viraj screen space and make a story for him they created that leap, but here BV cvs is in pressior for bring back JaGan together. This leap is only for JaGan. Just look at the fb page and colors website or twitter page. Viewers want JaGan reunioun. May be after leap that Sily man track will proceed. In that article it was written he gave Ganga a offer of job. Yani Ganga ka cours pura hone ke baad hin that track can proceed..shayad Ganga isliye Jagya ko call kar rahi ho kyuki wo kisi problem me ho.

agreed.. shanu... but i am slowly loosing my patience...  Ouch  if this 6 month leap was for jagan...  why have lal singh tell jagya abt ganga's feelings for him??
why have jagya not break his relation completely with S??
why have both jags and ganga  behave like dukhi aatmas??  pining for each other for 6 looong months??
and jagya lives these 6months with his family??  after breaking his engagement with S?? if not, how come the shekhars are quiet for 6 months??
if so, then how come sumi is quiet for 6 months??

nothing is logical...
Ouch

Shanu1818

Shanu1818 Senior Member
Shanu1818
Shanu1818

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Flutter if Laal singh will told Jagya about that incident even that will not creat a clear picher of Ganga feeling toward him. He may confused about that and will try to know the truth. In synopsis its written that Jagya will also complete his MS and that Sa complete her MBA. Jagya will be faar away from Sa.
Shanu1818 Senior Member
Shanu1818
Shanu1818

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
About that Dukhi Atma Tongue you know the writter Purendru Shekhars opinion is the real asens of love is in sepration and that makes a love story more close to your heart. I read that article where told something like this...Now you can understand why JaGan are Dhukhi Atma right now ROFL

Go to top