Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 (Page 100)

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

look what I have done to the montageROFL

This is so much better than the original.

Frankly apart from the fact that both Jagya & Ganga are in the montage I wasn't happy at all with the overall product.
It looks like such a hasty job by the PH, just to shut those people up who were questioning why they weren't in the montage Disapprove.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Great, so I'm forced to eat my words hoping for the original bold avatar of Ganga in this M'lore track with Balachandran all thanks to the new Censored spoilers for next week!

Looks like all our expectations for a separate M'lore track for Ganga has gone up in smoke or should I say bolted at breakneck speed in just a few days when they will show a 6 month leap where Ganga successfully completes her course and at the same time Jagya finishes his MS and Miss "Kiss Me" will be finishing her MBA Shocked Confused !!! And as icing on the cake its Lal Singh, of all people, who tells Jagya about Ganga's feelings for him D'oh! So here we have a unique love story where the main couple basically doesn't have to do anything, everything is done by others for them Angry!

I don't understand this whole need of a rush Angry!!
That too just when I was regularly starting to follow the show again Ouch!

No hopes now I tell you...

Edited by zephyr29 - 02 September 2013 at 1:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanu1818.Vrish.tweetie19flutterbyKiranlovSritisush_Spring-DewColt.Pixy-Swetha-

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
What all hopes I had...
Jagya has realized his love for Ganga but then he would have hesitations and doubts about how Ganga feels about him. Also his doubts about himself, whether after 2 failed relationships he'll be able to do justice to Ganga, especially considering how she has  previously been in an abusive marriage. His would have serious self-doubts about whether he would prove to be a good husband and also a good father to Mannu and keep them happy . At the same time he would also be wondering how to remove himself from Sanchi's ristha.

Ganga on the other hand being torn between her feelings for Dr.Sa and at the same time trying to keep a distance between them owing to his engagement with Sanchi and Sumi's hatred towards her.

Basically the way both struggle with their feelings and when with each other how they come very close to showing their real feelings for each other. It would have built up the suspense very well. Especially the whole "he/she loves me, he/she loves me not".

But now with everyone else interfering there is nothing much to look forward to except when their wedding will be, which according to the CVs' whims will again involve others in JaGan's business again Dead!

I am truly disappointed Ouch

Edited by zephyr29 - 02 September 2013 at 1:46pm

Shanu1818.Vrish.tweetie19flutterbyKiranlovSritisush_Spring-DewColt.Pixy-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

Great, so I'm forced to eat my words hoping for the original bold avatar of Ganga in this M'lore track with Balachandran all thanks to the new Censoredspoilers for next week!
</div>
<div>

Looks like all our expectations for a separate M'lore track for Ganga has gone up in smoke or should I say bolted at breakneck speed in just a few days when they will show a 6 month leap where Ganga successfully completes her course and at the same time Jagya finishes his MS and Miss "Kiss Me" will be finishing her MBA ShockedConfused!!! And as icing on the cake its Lal Singh, of all people, who tells Jagya about Ganga's feelings for him D'oh! So here we have a unique love story where the main couple basically doesn't have to do anything, everything is done by others for them Angry!

I don't understand this whole need of a rush Angry!!

That too just when I was regularly starting to follow the show again Ouch!

No hopes now I tell you...
Same here Zephy m feeling lyk pulling my hair...wats the need of that lusty guy or this Mengalur track if they want so much rush? They never did justic to Ganga's character. Wish ye new show hota and Ganga main lead hoti. Ganga's character and story was so uniqe...but they were never serious. And for wat m more angree why now Lal singh? Why now he said every thing to Jagya? Bacha kya JaGan ki love story me?

Shanu1818.Vrish.tweetie19flutterbyzephyr29Spring-Dewsush_Colt.Pixy-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyr29

What all hopes I had...
Jagya has realized his love for Ganga but then he would havehesitations and doubts about how Ganga feels about him. Also his doubts about himself, whether after 2 failed relationships he'll be able to do justice to Ganga, especially considering how she has previously been in an abusive marriage. His would have serious self-doubts about whether he would prove to be a good husband and also a good father to Mannu and keepthem happy . At the same time he would also be wondering how to remove himself from Sanchi's ristha.

Ganga on the other hand being torn between her feelings for Dr.Sa and at the same time trying to keep a distance between them owing to his engagement with Sanchi and Sumi's hatred towards her.

Basically the way both struggle with their feelings and when with each other how they come very close to showing their real feelings for each other. It would have built up the suspense very well. Especially the whole "he/she loves me, he/she loves me not".

But now with everyone else interfering there is nothing much to look forward to except when their wedding will be, which according to the CVs' whims will again involve others in JaGan's business again Dead!

I am truly disappointed Ouch
Agree totaly agree..even I was expected the same. I dont lyk this idia that after so much rushing in a week. In last its Las Singh who will told Jagya about Ganga's feelings. I think he should tell this in last why now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanu1818zephyr29flutterbysush_Spring-Dew-Swetha-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Ek toh pehle se hi aadhe se jyada Sriti fans were not happy the way they treated Ganga's character. Just watch the 1st AT. And now 90% Sriti fans left this forum. Aur jo avi v bache hai unko v upset kar rahe hai ye log.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanu1818zephyr29flutterbysush_Spring-Dew

Spring-Dew IF-Sizzlerz
Spring-Dew
Spring-Dew

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
AT crossed 100 pagesClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanu1818zephyr29

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy