even i hve watched the pic..
but when i dunno i think while searching pics of shashank Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Sush the line I cant forget is that one you mentioned..."main tumhari chinta karna nahin chod sakta" and the way he said it, completely on the  verge of losing control...his passions flaring up...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyzephyr29sush_

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Sush the line I cant forget is that one you mentioned..."main tumhari chinta karna nahin chod sakta" and the way he said it, completely on the verge of losing control...his passions flaring up...

he must have pulled her towards him..
par dr.sa in saint mode na..
sriti was looking so good yesterday..
when he came in she was taking glances of his face trying to figure out why he came at this time Embarrassed

flutterbyzephyr29yanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged

I didn't see all of Sriti's previous shows but I fell for her with SB and I used to drool on her like anything...main ladki hoon phir Shashank ka toh bht bura haal hoga if he ever sees her in those sarees and suits she wore in SB...I loved one particular blue saree with long earrings that she wore on the day that Viraj suddenly declares that Sia and Raghav will get engaged...Sriti looked SOOO gorgeous!

Oh yeah I remember that one, she looked so lovely Embarrassed

sush_yanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zephyr29

Absolutely loved Ganga in yesterday's episode. That heartbreaking happiness to see Ds (I was almost tearing up there Cry) and then her confidently assuring Ds not to worry. This was the Ganga that was sorely missed.

JaGan scene was awesome, especially when he refuses to listen to her and she declares very firmly theek hai aap aayenge to main nahi jaoongi M'lore! Dr.Sa ki bolti bandh hogayi with that reaction of hers LOL

I loved that part where DS and Ganga touch foreheads ...it was really sweet...DS's actions weren't good  but you can tell that she does care for Ganga...Ganga loves DS tho...she has 2 reasons for loving him...1 is her own craving for love and relationships and 2 is the fact that she loves Dr Sa and anyone related to Dr Sa...Embarrassed

that JaGan scene was intense and passion filled...power packed...they are really great together guys...I loved that look on his face right before he says ok, I wont go with you...he's defeated...because he's so madly in love with her...she defeated him...Embarrassed

He looked like a kid who was not going to get his way and just goes off saying "Ok. FINE!" LOL

hookedsush_yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushiani

Sush the line I cant forget is that one you mentioned..."main tumhari chinta karna nahin chod sakta" and the way he said it, completely on the verge of losing control...his passions flaring up...

when he came in she was taking glances of his face trying to figure out why he came at this time Embarrassed

a few times based on his body language it did seem like he wanted to hold herWink his palms facing upwards and the way he stood up , very commanding... I loved that part when she opens the door and hes there, he looked like he was about to fall into her armsLOL...I blushed when she said "aap?"Embarrassed

zephyr29sush_

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Absolutely loved Ganga in yesterday's episode. That heartbreaking happiness to see Ds (I was almost tearing up there Cry) and then her confidently assuring Ds not to worry. This was the Ganga that was sorely missed.

JaGan scene was awesome, especially when he refuses to listen to her and she declares very firmly theek hai aap aayenge to main nahi jaoongi M'lore! Dr.Sa ki bolti bandh hogayi with that reaction of hers LOL

I loved that part where DS and Ganga touch foreheads ...it was really sweet...DS's actions weren't good  but you can tell that she does care for Ganga...Ganga loves DS tho...she has 2 reasons for loving him...1 is her own craving for love and relationships and 2 is the fact that she loves Dr Sa and anyone related to Dr Sa...Embarrassed

that JaGan scene was intense and passion filled...power packed...they are really great together guys...I loved that look on his face right before he says ok, I wont go with you...he's defeated...because he's so madly in love with her...she defeated him...Embarrassed

He looked like a kid who was not going to get his way and just goes off saying "Ok. FINE!" LOL

Yes the only thing missing was a tantrum and stomping his feet , if he'd done those then no one would be able to tell him apart from Mannu...then we'll say poor ganga has to kids to raise now LOLLOLLOLLOL

hookedzephyr29sush_

sush_ IF-Sizzlerz
sush_
sush_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushiani

a few times based on his body language it did seem like he wanted to hold herWink his palms facing upwards and the way he stood up , very commanding... I loved that part when she opens the door and hes there, he looked like he was about to fall into her armsLOL...I blushed when she said "aap?"Embarrassed

funny part is for sometime he dint make eyecontact when he said main mannu ke liye aya
jhoota jhoota.. mauf kar di maine conphused soul jo hain...

zephyr29yanks28

Go to top