Balika Vadhu

Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 115

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

4 pages to goπŸ₯³

Oh haan! New AT required soon. Sara where are you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Yup you are correct zephy they both were in Chandragupta maurya..and I first saw the motu one in a show Devi lead was Sakshi Tawar he was same the way he luk now.

After RS (at least till Sandhya and Neeraj's wedding) CGM was the only show I followed religiously. Was so heartbroken when Imagine shut shop at the time 😭 πŸ’”. I think to recover from that I moved to SB 😊. 
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree Rachna we started beliving that these characters are real and we stalking their every action thats the humen minds work. Writer know it very well. This is the magic of story we even imagine a story and its characters by narraition. here we attached with Ganga because Sriti di plaing it but may her own view was diffrent for Ganga's decisions.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zephyr29

</div>
<div>

After RS (at least till Sandhya and Neeraj's wedding) CGM was the only showI followed religiously.Was so heartbroken when Imagine shut shop at the time πŸ˜­πŸ’”. I think to recover fromthat I moved to SB 😊.

I also loved Chandragupta Maurya specialy the little one.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Dhruti but that how viewers enjoy na..agar wo sab sochenge then na show chalega na ye forum..but you are correct in your view.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
mai toh hun Dhruti aur zephy hai ke nahi pata nahi Ganga.
zephyr29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

Agree Rachna we started beliving that these characters are real and we stalking their every action thats the humen minds work. Writer know it very well. This is the magic of story we even imagine a story and its characters by narraition. here we attached with Ganga because Sriti di plaing it but may her own view was diffrent for Ganga's decisions.

Yeah I remember even during SB days when the track was going haywire with Sia still walking around all scared, Sriti had said in an interview that no one should behave like Sia and they must raise their voice if anything bad happens to them.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Well me have to sign out. Hopefully will see you all later after the episode.
Tc and Tata 😊
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sweta?? u became a viewbie?? πŸ˜²   matlab u will start stalking us in our threads to see whether we write nonsense or sense πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

anyone has caps from yesterday's epi?? ganga in nurse uniform??
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: flutterby

sweta?? u became a viewbie?? πŸ˜²   matlab u will start stalking us in our threads to see whether we write nonsense or sense πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

anyone has caps from yesterday's epi?? ganga in nurse uniform??

Yes i saw in JaGan AT😳