Sriti Jha as Ganga AT 5 - Page 113

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by santhiyaa_J

You know some people tell that Sriti is looking old than Jagya😲🤢 what do u say 4 it? I want them to go to an eye doctor😆

Chod, yaar. I remember seeing that at the time of Sriti's entry but thankfully nowadays its not been heard much. In fact they are being appreciated together.
Yeah flutter it was so dificult to watch even Ganga scene between the lacture..in this same show one time Anandi kidnaped (watchd it on YT) waha gundo ne jaise attack kiya Anandi pe Anandi ko pata v nahi chala wo kab kidnap ho gai...and the self defence they shown was so poor infront of that attack.
Originally posted by flutterby

arre, u know... when anandi and her self defence lecture came onscreen... i switched to zee to watch JA... 🤣 phir when there was a AD break .. i came back to colors and saw that AD break was still on...  🤣 tab pata chala that i had missed the entire segment after the first AD break...

when sumitra came... i switched off the TV..  😳 then i came here and read the WU and saw that i hadnt missed anything.. it was anandi's lecture... which i missed conveniently ðŸ˜† 

Actually I liked yesterday's episode. Only sad thing was Jagya was missing.
But the lecture was good at least in creating awareness among viewers in small towns who constitute a big chunk of BV viewers. At least Ansh alone is better than the dragfest KB scenes and the best part: NO Sanchi 😃! That itself should be reason to watch 😆.
Originally posted by zephyr29

Chod, yaar. I remember seeing that at the time of Sriti's entry but thankfully nowadays its not been heard much. In fact they are being appreciated together.
Jealousy people only comment like that ðŸ¤¢ and our Sriti is looking more beautiful than old Anandi & new Anandi ðŸ˜Š so people are Jealous...
Yeah zephy what Sriti said was hillerious har ladke ko sharm aa jayegi 😳 he love her brother alot.
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

yeah they were not show in that ramp walk or opening but luk SJ aise to campaining kar rahi hai free me 😳

Haan, she has become the unofficial brand ambassador for them now 😆
Originally posted by santhiyaa_J

Jealousy people only comment like that🤢and our Sriti is looking more beautiful than old Anandi & new Anandi😊so people are Jealous...
Correct Sathiya this is only their jelousy...Sriti and Shashank luks perfect and the are same age too.
Originally posted by zephyr29

Haan, she has become the unofficial brand ambassador for them now 😆
Bingo jo cheez aapko pasand aye use hi recomend karna chahiye 😳
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Correct Sathiya this is only their jelousy...Sriti and Shashank luks perfect and the are same age too.
I liked the couple old Anandi and Jagya but after Sriti's entry i started liking this couple more😊 they look cutest together😳
So may be today Bala misbehave with Ganga? I dont want to see that yar. Even yesterday when he touched her shoulder i felt lyk kill him 😡 but I didnt lykd every one blaming Ganga for this (I knw its her mistake and every human did mistake then learn new lessions of lyf) Ganga is not thinking in that direction. Shayad ache logo ke sath rehte rehte bure logo ki pehchan karna bhul gai hai wo.