Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Oh, we're nearing the end of this thread already? Congratulations, guysπŸ˜†

See you in the next AT - maybe, just maybe, the story might have moved in JaGan's favor

haha inshaallah 😊 I think you may be waiting for Mahabharat of SP? Will be similer to mahadev or I think much intrested then Mahadev...only if they present it honestly. I lyk Abhimanyu charater in Mahabharat alot.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
vrish... πŸ˜² πŸ˜†  yes...  see you in the next AT... if u r interested in mythological serials then mahabharat is the one for you... πŸ˜³

kiran... how was the epi yesterday?? i saw only ganga scenes as usual... πŸ˜†

KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">thanks for posting the lovely pics zephs...πŸ˜ƒ

and sriti isnt wearing any makeup in those photos... 😊 still she looks so pretty 😎
</font>
</font>

true flutter she is luking stunning even widout makeup this womanniya is the same shope jiska campaining Harshad Sriti karne wale the (remember in SB days rumour that they will do a ramp wok for womanniya) just google it πŸ˜ƒ the disiner workd for Mahadev, SAS and many other show.
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No time 2 watch😲 I am scared with only one point in silly bashings that is if their useless bashings would be noticed by the CVs then JaGan marriage will be a simple marriage πŸ˜­ If JaGan marriage will be grand then i will pucca ignore this useless bashings...
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">vrish...πŸ˜²πŸ˜† yes... see you in the next AT... if u r interested in mythological serials then mahabharat is the one for you...😳

kiran... how was the epi yesterday?? i saw only ganga scenes as usual... πŸ˜† </font>
</font>

flutter apart from Ganga's story they shown Anandi and Shiv giving lacture in a girls college about self defence and them it was a scene where Sumitra found a pic of Ganga in Jagya's aalmari then she tryd to tear it but DS came and stoped him. And then Ds ka lecture to Sumitra.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
womaniyaa... i had read abt it... lekin other celebs got their pics clicked... one of them was KVB...

sriti, harshad may have come there... lekin didnt get their pics clicked... πŸ˜•

KiranlovSriti thumbnail

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">womaniyaa... i had read abt it... lekin other celebs got their pics clicked... one of them was KVB...

sriti, harshad may have come there... lekin didnt get their pics clicked... πŸ˜• </font>
</font>

yeah they were not show in that ramp walk or opening but luk SJ aise to campaining kar rahi hai free me 😳
flutterby thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

flutter apart from Ganga's story they shown Anandi and Shiv giving lacture in a girls college about self defence and them it was a scene where Sumitra found a pic of Ganga in Jagya's aalmari then she tryd to tear it but DS came and stoped him. And then Ds ka lecture to Sumitra.

arre, u know... when anandi and her self defence lecture came onscreen... i switched to zee to watch JA... 🀣 phir when there was a AD break .. i came back to colors and saw that AD break was still on...  🀣 tab pata chala that i had missed the entire segment after the first AD break...

when sumitra came... i switched off the TV..  😳 then i came here and read the WU and saw that i hadnt missed anything.. it was anandi's lecture... which i missed conveniently πŸ˜† 

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know some people tell that Sriti is looking old than Jagya😲🀒 what do u say 4 it? I want them to go to an eye doctorπŸ˜†
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Dekho Sriti ko ladko me kya nahi pasand...ye video Sara Alekh fans ke liye v hai

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TT3s2uLqFo
[/YOUTUBE]

Saw this last night, and it was just hilarious what Sriti said 🀣! That's the only thing she doesn't like in guys πŸ˜†? And one word to describe them and she says sweaty 🀣!

I can guess, she has a brother and is very close to him so she might not have the heart to tell more πŸ˜†.