Frequent Posters

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree with you Kiran Anandi is reallyπŸ€ͺ
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for these videos, Kiran! Yeh le SRK wali jhappi πŸ€— for you πŸ˜†!
Have kept them for download will watch later.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

One old sbs offscreen segment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Ui1hV_lck
[/YOUTUBE]

This I remember seeing where she says she's afraid of dogs and cows πŸ˜†. And Saurabh says cows her like the mother and she tells him they are not so motherly towards her 🀣!
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

</div>
<div>

This I remember seeing where she says she's afraid of dogs and cows πŸ˜†. And Saurabh says cows her like the mother and she tells him they are not so motherly towards her 🀣!

I love the way she told this she lukd so cute
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Thank you so much for these videos, Kiran! Yeh le SRK wali jhappiπŸ€—for you πŸ˜†!

Have kept them for download will watch later.

wellcum ok I will. Pehle toh khub sare video's avalable the now dhodna padega..
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Watched todays epi poor Ganga trusting on Ghanshyam kaka friend Bala Kaka...she was so nervous for her intervew, then intervew held and she selected. She was very happy Bala kaka did chance pe dance and he touched her sholder lyk gester of congratulation (but we know wat his itenson creapy 😑) Ganga too disliked that and eyebrow raised but she didnt realizd his intension. That Swaminathan tryd to say something about Bala but his first line made her angry.."he said ye naukri Bala ne dilayi hai?" (Ofcours kisi ko v gussa ayega) then Ganga said imidiatly that she did interview and got the job bcoz she deserve..loved when he said angryly "mera us admi se koi lena dena nahi unhone mujhe bas bataya ki yaha job khali hai" ok she thankd Bala but its didnt mean she take this job becoz of him (atleast in her knwledg) then she walked out...she want to forget Jaitser (i knw she will never forget) for others and her sons happiness. Warna kaise jiyegi wo? Ganga is correct in her side but things are not going correct with her. If she told Ravi or took help with him or other Jagya friends then they informd Jagya. Or Jagya ko wapas tension hoti Ganga Mannu ki..she told lie to Jagya knowingly taki wo unki chinta na kare...ego can never touch Ganga loved that she also worried for that another nurse job...hope this Bala get lots of slaps from Ganga. Ek slap me nani yaad aa jayegi...
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

new vms

http://.www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3717531&TPN=11
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Sriti & leena Jumani dance
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmiqgDj6K-Y
[/YOUTUBE] loved her pink anarkali dress. Watch at 6.37Edited by KiranlovSriti - 10 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for posting the lovely pics zephs... πŸ˜ƒ

and sriti isnt wearing any makeup in those photos... 😊 still she looks so pretty 😎
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, we're nearing the end of this thread already?  Congratulations, guys πŸ˜† 

See you in the next AT - maybe, just maybe, the story might have moved in JaGan's favor