Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Dhruti_rocks434

Swaminathan? May be a helper of Bala...may be a petient or a attender, I dont think he is a new guy in Ganga's life, but if he is then its good bcoz that will give a massage that both Jagdish and Ganga had choices but they choosed each other.

pata nahi who is he...Ganga will kisi ko apni life me nahi aane degi. Buu agar Dr. Sab aye aur unko laga ki Ganga kisi aur ko pasand karne lagi hai I mean galatfehmi then? I dont want this situation yar kitna painfull hoga and udhar Ganga sochegi that Dr. Sa love Sanchi 😭
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i think if Swaminathan was an important /pivotal character then we would at least get a TB article abt his entry/track...the pivotal one is Bala
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

pata nahi who is he...Ganga will kisi ko apni life me nahi aane degi. Buu agar Dr. Sab aye aur unko laga ki Ganga kisi aur ko pasand karne lagi hai I mean galatfehmi then? I dont want this situation yar kitna painfull hoga and udhar Ganga sochegi that Dr. Sa love Sanchi 😭

that sounds highly complicated and the BV CVs create drama but they don't make the story so badly knotted & complicated in my opinion.
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Swaminathan? May be a helper of Bala...may be a petient or a attender, I dont think he is a new guy in Ganga's life, but if he is then its good bcoz that will give a massage that both Jagdish and Ganga had choices but they choosed each other.

If he would a new guy in her life then JaGan bashers will tell her to marry him🥱 but they can't seperate JaGan with their 🤪words...
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

i think if Swaminathan was an important /pivotal character then we would at least get a TB article abt his entry/track...the pivotal one is Bala

yes even the name sounds like a normal character not special. He may be someone who help Ganga. Just to show that there are good people too. But if they realy introduce a guy then it will be acualy nice then Sumi cant say to Ganga that "Jagya ne tum pe daya ki hai "
Spring-Dew thumbnail

yes even the name sounds like a normal character not special. He may be someone who help Ganga. Just to show that there are good people too. But if they realy introduce a guy then it will be acualy nice then Sumi cant say to Ganga that "Jagya ne tum pe daya ki hai "

I think Swaminathan will help JaGan union😊
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

If he would a new guy in her life then JaGan bashers will tell her to marry him🥱but they can't seperate JaGan with their 🤪words...

I dont watch show from bashers point of view, we should enjoy the love, the pain emotions, bashers can turn and twist things for their like and dislike. Its importen that what you like as a JaGan fan.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The new spoiler indicates how fast things are moving towards the wedding, so no time to put in another main character in Ganga's life now. I think he might turn out to be a character like Ghanshyam Kaka, just a well-wisher.

KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

that sounds highly complicated and the BV CVs create drama but they don't make the story so badly knotted & complicated in my opinion.

I saw these kinds of complicatins in some love stories yar so mere dimag me ye khaya aa gaya...thank god it means BV cvs will not show these typ things.
Spring-Dew thumbnail

I dont watch show from bashers point of view, we should enjoy the love, the pain emotions, bashers can turn and twist things for their like and dislike. Its importen that what you like as a JaGan fan.

Those bashers are telling that Ganga is looking so old🥱 we want to ignore them even CVS also ignored them😆 i think CVS are our side😊 Waiting for JaGan marriage