Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Oh by the way, not sure if I have done this already, anyways welcome to Sriti's AT , Eris🤗!

Really appreciate your help 😳

aww thanks for the welcome zephyr 🤗 . . . No problems :)

we need a banner as well . . . If you have any pictures in mind post them here . . I know a few people who are amazing with creations . . . Will ask them . . We need a list of few ofscreen interviews . . Am sure lipsha can do a few :) her work is great.

Congrats yanks for turning pretty pink
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushiani

was sriti a key board / piano player in DMD?

even I am a keyboard player😛yayy

yeah she was. Actually Malini sagn very good and her voice was cristle clear but she belong to a south indian brahmin family and her father wand ke wo sirf bhajan gaye...and he was also againsd western cloths and culture. So Malini chup chup ke keybord play kar pati thi..upar se jis ladke se wo pyar karti thi wo muslim tha (Vikranj as Aamir) poor girl.But in last uske father ko Aamir ke sachai and Honesty ke age jhukna pada. And happy ending of Malini Aamir love story. Edited by KiranlovSriti - 10 years ago
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

oh my god!!!!

Sushi you worring for that crapy buddha? Or becoz m geting so serious? 😲
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

yeah she was. Actually Malini sagn very good and her voice was cristle clear but she belong to a south indian brahmin family and her father wand ke wo sirf bhajan gaye...and he was also againsd western cloths and culture. So Malini chup chup ke keybord play kar pati thi..upar se jis ladke se wo pyar karti thi wo muslim tha (Vikranj as Aamir) poor girl.But in last uske father ko Aamir ke sachai and Honesty ke age jhukna pada. And happy ending of Malini Aamir love story.

oh good😳
dmd epis kaha dekhne ko milenge🤓
I searched many sited but kahi nahi hai I want so good quality caps of her in dmd
sush_ thumbnail

Sushi you worring for that crapy buddha? Or becoz m geting so serious? 😲

nahi yaar
 I am toh planning to kill him
Edited by sushiani - 10 years ago
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

nahi yaar

I am toh planning to kill him

ok then lets do it 😡 hehehe he was really yokk kaha se utha ke le aye Balikavadhu wale ise. I bet he has lots of goons too.
KiranlovSriti thumbnail

oh good😳

dmd epis kaha dekhne ko milenge🤓

I searched many sited but kahi nahi haiI want so good quality caps of her in dmd

Muskil hai yar all videos were deleted bus kuch bache hain but they are very bad qualitys 😔
sush_ thumbnail

ok then lets do it 😡 hehehe he was really yokk kaha se utha ke le aye Balikavadhu wale ise. I bet he has lots of goons too.

ek dum kamina lag raha haiAngry
lets see how sherni handles him.. uski toh band bajne wali hai
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Am I the only one who is kind of excited for this new Lecher track (at the risk of sounding perverted 🤣)??

I am sooo looking forward to seeing our Original Sherni back in business !!!! She is totally going to whip his a**  ðŸ¤¬!!!!!

That is, if the CVs don't decide to turn her again into a weepy, clueless and helpless woman who is unaware of this guy's true intentions!

And it goes without a doubt that this track will bring JaGan closer.

ahem... zephy... dont u think if ganga is shown going all xena... the warrior princess... it will take the limelight away from our proverbial heroine?? 🥱 and how will jagya do the hero's act... if there is no one left to save?? 😆
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

New Montage Today .. ðŸ¥³

Credit : Zener & Lipsha 

actually i am conphused... is it symbolic or are they conveniently shown standing like that?? 
jagya and ganga... facing each other... but their faces turned towards the audience... 😕
will it change once they become a couple??