Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: flutterby

oh... thanks for the update... i  FF shekhars scenes...  πŸ˜†  cant stand them any more... πŸ˜‰

someone on this forum... or some other forum... had advised general viewers... if you cant stand them, then sit them... πŸ˜† πŸ€”

Well they anyways are always sitting around πŸ˜›.
I read that in the WU. I can't stand to watch the episodes these days. Only watch select Jagya & Ganga scenes.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Congo to all on 5th Sriti Jha AT .. πŸ₯³πŸ€—
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They should make a new track of the Dadaji & the DS, and we should have an AT dedicated to that jodi 😈  Then these 2 families will be really conjoined - JaSa and DD.😈
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

They should make a new track of the Dadaji & the DS, and we should have an AT dedicated to that jodi 😈  Then these 2 families will be really conjoined - JaSa and DD.😈

@bold 
Awesome Idea, Vrish. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

LOL I would rather take DD any day than SaJa πŸ˜†!  If DD do get married then won't that make Jagya - Sanchi siblings 😈??
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats guys for Sriti AT 5 πŸ₯³πŸ₯³[DIV][/DIV]πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sriti was just outstanding today. In Both scene wid DS and wid Jagya, so perfect and beautifull expression. She is the best.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
sriti looked very beautiful too ...her eyes are so beautiful...love her...love her with Shasha...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zephyr29

LOL I would rather take DD any day than SaJa πŸ˜†!  If DD do get married then won't that make Jagya - Sanchi siblings 😈??

Well, if Sanchi can get betrothed to her bhabi's ex, then why not?

I do prefer the name SaJa, now that you mentioned it.  SaZa would be even better πŸ˜†  But if DD get married, Sanchi can then be forced to break her engagement, since she'd be Jagya's 2nd generation cousin
KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey bhagwaan kya ho gaya tum logon ko bachon? last time I read about Manu Muni marriage and now I came here I knew about Dadi Dadu marriage 🀣 god knows who is the next πŸ˜‰