Writers Corner

Author Of The Week #22 Angel-luvs-s :):)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Hello  AllEmbarrassed

its time to Joy as we are here with Member Of The Week{MOTW} popularly known as " Author Of The Week " with New Twists..
Thankyou Nams for previous awesome week.Embarrassed

Author Of The Week #22 Angel-luvs-s :)  :) 

Without much adieu,Shocked
Let me announce our Active Member ..any guesses?

She write  Poems!Big smile

Recently written on Goodbyes!Embarrassed

Congrats Angel-luvs-s(AngelithaBig smile)

, its you dear  
  • AngelithaBig smile.

• Flaunt this Siggy made by .Siham.for this week.

* Questions Grill Time *

*Name,age & hobbies-

*Who's ur fav. Author?

*Which kind of Writing you Like?

*Whats your Fav.Colour,Outfit,Gadget?

*Describe yourself in 3 lines!?

*What do you want to change in World?

*What is Love in your views?

Some more -

*Difference between True Love and Affection?

*State , how will you react to some unusual situation?
    If its - Funny ?LOL

Serious ?Stern Smile

Guys, lets Grill with our Questions! 

Regards Nishi & Dev

(c) Sig- .Siham.
    Graphics- Starry.phoenix

Edited by *Dev.* - 23 September 2013 at 4:07am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

moni94Prettypriya95Hermoniediyadawda13taareyfanbmDivya_D3_Taareymymy_taareyCharMarfan4evershivheena123shanya8anushka1129Pinal_tareyvi1772843271_nc_Deepika_-Inferno-khyati2000..Shanae..kriti094iheartVDlove_taareymehek_luvD3nTBPPrOjeCtAAyesha_Hasan-Sweet_Soumya-shweta.taarey-Dreaming...deepkritisurprisingShReya_TaaReyArbitrator.sanjana_D3dh19...Natasha...raddhi--Ta_Sha--Angel-luvs-s-upama-sreeja_roxnature2swathi_swaron-Memories-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Author Of The Week #22 Angel-luvs-s :):)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
    oh my god, first of all thank you so much , i never expected this at all . i really appreciate your effort thanks a lot Smile

okay and now answers to your questionsBig smile

my name is angelitha better known to everyone as angel and i am turning 15 this september Embarrassed, my hobbies are reading , writing and movies...i am a sucker for bollywood.LOL

my favourite author is jodi picoult. other than her, i love sir arthur conan doyle (what can i say, i just love the classics) and i also like sophie kinsella.

i love books which i can relate to, mostly issues which i am concerned with, also books that inspire, make me cry and smile. but till date i still love mysteries the most

my favourite color is blue and turqoise. i love wearing dresses and  prefer indo western clothes and i cannot survive without my phone so it has to be my phone.

i am an artsy and creative type of person, opiniated and head strong , might come across as stubborn. i believe in giving the respect even if it isnt returned and it is hard to gain my trust but once you do i can go to any extent for you.

well its difficult to say what i want to change in the world because its not up to me to decide but if could i would say that i would like to see a more transparent society. i really hate hypocracy. also i would want to change people's perception over others without really getting to know the person, it gets on my nerves how people immediately judgeothersbased on where they are fron or how they look like. lastly i would like to change how people view themselves, i really believe that everyon is perfect in their own way but they dont see that, instead they aspire to be lik someone else coz they dont see their own beauty.

love to me is love that my parents share. one that it isnt seen but felt. love that is pure. their cute fights and their 'i am sorrys' perfect in their own way. the person who will go out of their way , just that extra mile to put a smile on our face. and most importantly neither will change to impress their respective partners because the other partner will never allow it.

love is a state of oblivious bliss while affection is the knowing pleasure. love transcends physical boundaries while affection stays within it.

if it is funny i will laugh as though there is no tomorrow(you will live longer, its provenLOL)

if it is serious i will calm myself down and go through all the possible options ,the key is never to panic.

thanks again dev and nishi Smile

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

moni94anushka1129Pinal_tareymymy_taareydiyadawda13*Dev.*..Shanae..kriti094lakshluvsD3nHHLPrOjeCtAshweta.taarey-Dreaming...Ayesha_Hasan-Sweet_Soumya-Jhanvi_TaaReydh19ShReya_TaaReysurprising--Ta_Sha--Dewdrops.ShaKunswathi_swaron-Memories-

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
    wow! congrats yaar..
    n u deserved it..
    PARTY!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mymy_taareyAngel-luvs-s

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_