•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

STAR Plus characters on renewing the vows of love!

Gopi and Ahem have recently just gotten married to each other again! They have done this due to certain circumstances and the new trend of renewing ones marriage vows sure is catching on. Some of your favourite characters share their views on the subject.

"I think it's a beautiful concept" says Naitik"After many years of marriage, life can get very routine. Couples at times get caught up with their work and children, renewing of vows is a gentle reminder that take couples back to when their relationship first began. Even me and Akshara did it recently.

Pankhuri chimes "Yes, I have heard of people renewing their vows. I think it's great in helping couple rekindle their love after many years of marriage. Maybe Aditya and I can do it ourselves after some years. It sounds lovely, simply lovely."

"I have just been married recently" saysAakash. "I had not heard of this before. Being a wedding decorator, I have no complaints about the idea as it would only increase my business" he jokes. "But on a serious note, it does sound like a good idea" he adds with a smile.

😃  Thank You  So Much ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  😃  😃

ðŸ˜ƒ  😃 Lovely  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  😃

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Going  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ Good 😃   😃   ðŸ˜ƒ
I think Pankhu Adi will do it soon

TFS