Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

III Winds of Change III CC-24 (Members Only) (Page 135)

Bikica_Biki IF-Sizzlerz
Bikica_Biki
Bikica_Biki

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
                                                   Hello, beautiful SidYusiansHug

tutuuu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajSneha...Lovesladjana333

Bikica_Biki IF-Sizzlerz
Bikica_Biki
Bikica_Biki

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
                                                            Have a nice dayHug
                                 Thank you to everyone who liked ,my workEmbarrassed

always pray

day with a positive thought

sladjana333 IF-Addictz
sladjana333
sladjana333

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Hello Sladjo sestro slatkaHug, change that emoticon Confused in Tongue, because frankly,
we are just in the best yearsLOL You deserve a Medal graphicsfor raising up three kids in this country we are living, and in this difficult time. I am sure that fulfilling all their wishes was never the easy task. So to write "War&Peace" kind of book would be no prob for you, I am sure LOL
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Branka.Hug When I retire, if my kids are assigned to look after grandchildren, maybe I decide to write a memoir, but it will be hard to do, because I do not want to remember all the things that passed the country where we used to live, and what ultimately happened. Bad things to forget, and turn bright future, as I hope that we will one day when we join the EU.

Ah, yes, I remembered a proverb: "Nadanje, ludo radovanje" "hopes, fool believes"LOL

Edited by sladjana333 - 25 August 2013 at 7:53am

vibrajSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

Bikica_Biki IF-Sizzlerz
Bikica_Biki
Bikica_Biki

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Originally posted by Bikica

One more, for all Embarrassed
582442 434853016587827 13375489 n

WOW, this is pure magic, your creationEmbarrassed as well as her eyes Embarrassed So Beautiful Biki
Clap
Branka, sweet heartHug In her eyes, so much warmth and positivity...Tongue
Thank you,so much,darling                  

Bikica_Biki IF-Sizzlerz
Bikica_Biki
Bikica_Biki

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I may have gone too far with my new work.Tongue If any problem with that, feel free to let me know.Wink
toiii

tiui

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajSneha...Love

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sladjana333

Originally posted by vibraj

A very good morning all and as Riya says, a relaxed Sunday!!

BikiHugHug, two hugs for two beautiful creationsSmile!

Branka and Sladja, agree with you on Prats coming on BB. Since we do not wear her shoes, we cannot judge her, don't know her compulsions in being part of BB. We don't want her to come in BB but as an ardent supporter, will watch it for her. Yes, Sladja, she is not our private property that we should decide what she should or not do!

Gina, hope you are feeling better, we all voted on that threadSmile

Vibha, I do not understand on what basis you concluded that I regard Prac, as if she were my private property. I have enough years of life experience that I will act to anyone that way. I do not even to their own children have never, and they still do not behave as if they are my personal property, because they have their own personalities and their own desires that I have always respected them.

My older daughter graduated from high school Pharmaceutical, when the time came to enroll in college, she said she wants to be a speech therapist, okay, I support. My son is coached basketball and graduated from high dental school. When he was about to get into college, said he does not want to be a dentist, but he wants to go to a sports academy, all right, I support.
My youngest daughter loves painting and wants to enroll in art school. All right support. I paid a very expensive private classes to be prepared for it.
Many stories, you can see that I am a lawyer by professionWink

Hey Sladja, I never said that you consider Prats to be a private property, just agreed and admired with your views posted earlier on the issue and gave my views. If there was a misunderstanding, most sorry for thatCry, never meant it, actually whatever I know of you, I am pretty fond of youHug and sorry if you thought otherwise.

Agree with you fully that one must give space to everyone in life to make their choices, I too have done similarly with my sonsSmile, and if you love a person unconditionally, let them take the decisions in their lives!

Sneha...LoveBikica_Bikisladjana333

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Branka, what an amazing fun post on SYians, so sweet and cute emoticons. liked going for a stroll with Manu, probably discussing quotes!! Even the other friends had lovely emos, the owners too looked so good, great work, Branka, thank you for this Sunday happiness therapy!

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bikica

I may have gone too far with my new work.Tongue If any problem with that, feel free to let me know.Wink
toiii

tiui

Oh Biki, this is most exquisite! So captivating, just kept looking at it. I liked the solo creation on Prats too, no wonder you are called a magician. Your quotes too are simply wonderful and so true!Hug

Go to top