Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sladjana333 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: loveansh

Thank you Sladjo for thisAngels graphics. I do believe in angels, Angels graphics
and that they comes in our lives in different forms. 😊

Angels graphics

"Friends are quiet angels, who lift us to our feet,
 when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly"
- ANON

Angels graphics

"Angels may not always come when you call them,
 but they will always come when you need them."
- ANON

Angels graphics

"Leave gentle fingerprints on the soul of another,
                   for angels to read" 
- Angel inspiration

Angels graphics

"May you always have an angel by your side,
 watching over you in all the things you do."
- Angel inspiration

"These things I warmly wish for you,
  Someone to love, some work to do,
  A bit of sun, a bit of cheer,
  And guardian angel always near. "
- Irish saying

Angels graphics

Branka,🤗 no one can, like you, to write and to find appropriate images. Thank you, dear God, for enabling me to hang out with you.😛
sladjana333 thumbnail

I LOVE this Sladjo, so I will repost it in Gina's thread about Happy Day. Hope you don't mind 😛
[/QUOTE]

Branka, you can put it in anywhere you want. This is not my work, I found this on the net, for free use.

Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
                                                       Hello everyone🤗
I hope that you  are well and resting today😉 link
😳 Prats❤️
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveansh

Good morning beautiful SidYushians  🤗

Have a peaceful Sunday and enjoy your day.  😛

I don't know if I already wrote this, but since this is something that I deeply believe in so I will repeat it, or write it first time, doesn't matter .😊

' In order to cooperate with Life, you must learn how to forgive, how to pray, how to give, how to receive, how to adjust; seeking nothing, giving everything, loving all people, trusting God, living each moment fully." ' Donald Curtis

"You may not have all the money you want. You may not live in a fancy house or drive expensive cars. Maybe you haven't found the right man or woman. You may have a few extra pounds on your thighs.

This does not mean Life is over. Actually, it may not have begun.

What we must do is live from the inside so the outside will become more fun.

Give what you have in order to get what you need.

Take what you get with an open heart.

Trust God to bring forth the desires of your heart.

Forgive all people for what you believe they have done.

Begin each day with a prayer of gratitude, love all people for who they are.

Posses no things or persons, speak only of the things that you want.

Life is willing to cooperate with you, but you must know where to start.

When I cooperate with Life, the forces of Life cooperate with me!"

Branka,dear sweetie🤗 Thank so much😛

Wonderful quotes and so heartfelt words that meet, my soul.😳

To believe in God, forgive everyone and accept people for who they are. Pure heart and a soul 

We need to nourish your heart and soul with positive attitude and words full of love, for ourselves so we can only secure peace and tranquility . I always vote for that kind word and a, heart ,full of love and warmth for everyone.

Bikica_Biki thumbnail
I love quotes and wise thoughts. I chose these quotes😳

The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love. ~ Henry Miller
You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. ~ Amy Carmichael
True poets don't write their thoughts with a pen... They release the ink that flows from within their heart.
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. Because love is the beauty of the soul. ~ St. Augustine
True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart. ~ Honore de Balzac
Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love. ~ Erich Fromm

But the one thing that has power completely is love, because when a man loves, he seeks no power, and therefore he has power. ~ Alan Paton
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring. ~ Oscar Wilde
It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces. 
Love and respect will make any good relationship better. ~ Stephen Ramiewan
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart. ~ Helen Keller
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. ~ by 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven. ~ Victor Hugo

Edited by Bikica - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bikica

I love quotes and wise thoughts. I chose these quotes😳

The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love. ~ Henry Miller
You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. ~ Amy Carmichael
True poets don't write their thoughts with a pen... They release the ink that flows from within their heart.
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. Because love is the beauty of the soul. ~ St. Augustine
True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart. ~ Honore de Balzac
Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love. ~ Erich Fromm

But the one thing that has power completely is love, because when a man loves, he seeks no power, and therefore he has power. ~ Alan Paton
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring. ~ Oscar Wilde
It's amazing how someone can break your heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces. 
Love and respect will make any good relationship better. ~ Stephen Ramiewan
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched ... but are felt in the heart. ~ Helen Keller
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. ~ by 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven. ~ Victor Hugo

Biki🤗, sweetheart❤️, beautiful quotes you choose about Love. And so true.😛
Love all the quotes, but that dark red bold especially.

You are such an emotional person❤️ (everyone can see that, and feel that from your creations, in which you always put your whole soul and heart) and a great friend, a girl who  always have a love in her heart and is ready to share it with all goodwill people. I am so happy to have you as a friend. 🤗

You posted beautiful Caps of Prats in Delhi👏👏👏, she looks so happy and beautiful⭐️.
I am going now to watch that link you posted.

Thank you for sharing that link with us. just watch it. Prats❤️ is so sweet and simple as always, so beautiful and I really miss her so much. I hope she come soon in new show.

Edited by loveansh - 10 years ago
sladjana333 thumbnail

Biki,🤗 thank you,  on the pictures of our beautiful Prats and wise words by famous people, which is always useful to remind ourselves.👍🏼

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

so lovely caps biki but i m too busy so missed sbs today  ,,,thnx for it lovely dear awesome u make my day 
milindrose thumbnail
extremely  lovely she looks in it  sladjo👍🏼
milindrose thumbnail

thnx for the link biki 👍🏼