..Shweta.. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i made a post and audio clip regarding this:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/89992434�

I really feel for you guys, my mom and nani loved your shows (both of them mind you). And trust me, we're not bad people or nasty people. I really feel for you guys, and I know you guys are excited for Avinash's new show with an unfortunate name thanks to greedy Star Plus. But I feel you guys and I wish it well, and oh what the heck come here!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear we also feel your feelings. It is sad that SP is turning out greedy. But we fans(both Avinash fans and IPKKND) can do nothing as IPK is SP's property. So they have all rights to do anything with everything related to IPK.
I am sorry if anyone from this forum hurts you guys. I know you are not bad. You guys didn't bash Avinash. You just want a name change. But what can we do? It is all about the nasty business of show biz😡
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

Hey dear we also feel your feelings. It is sad that SP is turning out greedy. But we fans(both Avinash fans and IPKKND) can do nothing as IPK is SP's property. So they have all rights to do anything with everything related to IPK.
I am sorry if anyone from this forum hurts you guys. I know you are not bad. You guys didn't bash Avinash. You just want a name change. But what can we do? It is all about the nasty business of show biz😡

*hug*

so yeah, there are just some really immature people out there, do not take them as a overview of our entire forum, we're a nice happy bunch. And I love you guys for being so mature about this as other fandoms would have attacked and we would be at fandom wars right now. 

<3
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum dear...
I have no problem with ipk fans s frustation...they are right...if i was in their place,i also do the same...
I hope they change name...and so that no fan will hurt!!!
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with most of what you say 

Most of the IPKkND fans just want a name change but saying it will be a flop show --that's a reflection on the actors 
Would you want some saying it will be a flop show if ur fav actors were in it -- nahe na 

And thanks for supporting the actors ---love Avinash don't know much about Shrenu -- hope they will be a great Jodi 
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya-kk

Agree with most of what you say 

Most of the IPKkND fans just want a name change but saying it will be a flop show --that's a reflection on the actors 
Would you want some saying it will be a flop show if ur fav actors were in it -- nahe na 

And thanks for supporting the actors ---love Avinash don't know much about Shrenu -- hope they will be a great Jodi 

I'm sorry you misunderstood, in a better choice of words, I just think Star Plus might repeat history and get overwhelmed with petitions and end it. In no way am I referring to the actors, but if it feels bad, then I am sorry that was not the intention and I totally get where you're coming from.
sangita10765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we Avina fan understand your sentiments because even we have  gone  through all this  and most of them want to change the name its ok we can understand your love for show and actors
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Honestly I really want to hug you guys, you guys are awesome and sweet and understanding and mature!! You all act your age not your shoe size!

Love and *HUGS* from Shweta

Nice of you to come to the forum but we have seen before how the fans are as they were bashing avinash when there were talks he might be paired up with sanaya wish they could be like cb fans 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes the bashing is sad.. it aint the actors fault.