Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Too much love a cause of concern... (Page 3)

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I totally agree that bashing the actors of that show is not the way to go!! That is not going to achieve anything!

IPK fans will just be tagged as freaks! Is that what we want? Shutting down THIS show won't bring us OUR IPKKND back! So please let's NOT try to go down that path!

As for the name, SP has stated that they are treating the title as a franchise and treating THIS show as a new chapter of that franchise! This means after this show ends there could be another!

SP must have paid 4 Lions for the rights. So lets just sit back and see what they are trying to do! Lets not act like crazy people off the bat!

I don't like the name being used either! But I DO get that they are trying to cash in on "Brand IPKKND"! We should be proud of our show! It broke every record there is! Even getting Reruns and getting dubbed in English!

WHAT other show has achieved such heights??

Yes we should rather feel happy about IPK popularity...

Just IPKians should stay united & be happy of what all IPK has achieved...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

deepti1906 Goldie
deepti1906
deepti1906

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
I was so disappointed after reading the comments in the the sticky made yesterday... It was like some fight was going on. If they don't like someone, then don't. No one can't change their mind. But why bash someone you don't know personally. Their are Sanaya's fan and then their are Barun's fan. But very few true Sarun's fan are left.
Even I've not like IPK2 promo, I clearly don't think bad mouthing the new actors is appropriate. If you have issues with the Title then do something about it But bashing, abusing, fighting is a Big no no for me...Unhappy

I personally don't think SP would change the title now as the trailer is already on-air but I did my very best for it.

Thanks for the PM dear...:) Great post..Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshidiehardfandeepz_SI.BSMrDarcyfan

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti1906

I was so disappointed after reading the comments in the the sticky made yesterday... It was like some fight was going on. If they don't like someone, then don't. No one can't change their mind. But why bash someone you don't know personally. Their are Sanaya's fan and then their are Barun's fan. But very few true Sarun's fan are left.
Even I've not like IPK2 promo, I clearly don't think bad mouthing the new actors is appropriate. If you have issues with the Title then do something about it But bashing, abusing, fighting is a Big no no for me...Unhappy

I personally don't think SP would change the title now as the trailer is already on-air but I did my very best for it.

I am really proud that SP needs IPK's popularity...

I don't expect SP to change it...

Bashing, abusing & fighting is a big no no to me too... I am upset seeing the lack of unity in this forumUnhappy

Genuinely I wish All the best to the new show & the actors... They don't deserve hatred from us... Only SP deserves for playing with the fans' emotions...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti1906MrDarcyfan

bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Truely sed...

Arshidiehardfan

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Great post !

Arshidiehardfan

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Great post

I have always been proud of IPK and now i have another point to be proud of

Arshidiehardfan

deepti1906 Goldie
deepti1906
deepti1906

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Originally posted by deepti1906

I am really proud that SP needs IPK's popularity...

I don't expect SP to change it...

Bashing, abusing & fighting is a big no no to me too... I am upset seeing the lack of unity in this forumUnhappy

Genuinely I wish All the best to the new show & the actors... They don't deserve hatred from us... Only SP deserves for playing with the fans' emotions...

Agree. The show was named Astha earlier but It was SP who changed it to IPK2. Why did they do so, I don't know. What was even the need.  I know they want to turn it into a brand and I AM happy abt it but I just cannot relate anyone else other that Sarun with IPKKND. It just sound so wrong. Do you know abt Na Bole Tum? They came up with season 2 but with same actors. And they are now even planning for ses3.

Everything just feels so wrong...:(

Anyways, my best wishes to IPK2 team. They really need it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshidiehardfanMrDarcyfan

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly_11

Great post

I have always been proud of IPK and now i have another point to be proud of

Yes be proud of our IPK...

MrDarcyfan