Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: afsuu

our love is imortal sooner or later we get best reward 

So true our love for IPK is immortal... But in the recent days, fans are letting the hatred for the other grow more than showing our love for IPK... We should not let the hatred dominate dear... That is my genuine concern...
deepz_SI.BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just loved it soo much hugss🤗

you dont know what a relief to see this post to me..just loved it 

and abt the new show.. i just want tthat name to be changed ...anyhow im done ..im just going to ignore it thats it.. i have nothing against those new actors..

fortunately or unfortunately i was not there when the closure of IPK 
i didnt see what happened among these fans then .. but to continue this even after so long is ridiculous ..now there no unity .. i feel so bad about IPK and this forum

just loved the part where u said about love .. yeah love is caring ,understanding , respecting the person we love,but in IF i see love is bashing , criticizing , abusing  others   ..barun fans dont like sanaya and sanaya fans dont like barun  and some ridiculous sarun fans want sarun to be paired up in real life ..seriously????😕 ..as u said barun and sanaya are very good friends who are these people to create this nonsense.. (sorry if im being offensive)  I dont know who started ..i dont know when will it end .. whenever i see these bashing ..i feel like pulling my hair out ...what to do 🥺

i just expressed my feelings ..sorry if i offended anyone

Originally posted by: deepunadim

just loved it soo much hugss🤗

you dont know what a relief to see this post to me..just loved it 

and abt the new show.. i just want tthat name to be changed ...anyhow im done ..im just going to ignore it thats it.. i have nothing against those new actors..

fortunately or unfortunately i was not there when the closure of IPK 
i didnt see what happened among these fans then .. but to continue this even after so long is ridiculous ..now there no unity .. i feel so bad about IPK and this forum

just loved the part where u said about love .. yeah love is caring ,understanding , respecting the person we love,but in IF i see love is bashing , criticizing , abusing  others   ..barun fans dont like sanaya and sanaya fans dont like barun  and some ridiculous sarun fans want sarun to be paired up in real life ..seriously????😕 ..as u said barun and sanaya are very good friends who are these people to create this nonsense.. (sorry if im being offensive)  I dont know who started ..i dont know when will it end .. whenever i see these bashing ..i feel like pulling my hair out ...what to do 🥺

i just expressed my feelings ..sorry if i offended anyone

I saw ur feelings in IPK2 thread dr... We are so hurt becoz of these wars😭

IPK is popular & hence SP is using it... But if all IPKKNDians want the title of the new show to be changed, then we will all fight with a spirit... I will be with u dr... I just don't care if SP changes the title or not, becoz they just want to use IPK's popularity & I am proud abt that fact... But if all IPKKNDians fight together, I will join them... But that is not the case here in this forum... Just bashing😭
deepz_SI.BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

I saw ur feelings in IPK2 thread dr... We are so hurt becoz of these wars😭

IPK is popular & hence SP is using it... But if all IPKKNDians want the title of the new show to be changed, then we will all fight with a spirit... I will be with u dr... I just don't care if SP changes the title or not, becoz they just want to use IPK's popularity & I am proud abt that fact... But if all IPKKNDians fight together, I will join them... But that is not the case here in this forum... Just bashing😭

i am not expecting unity in frorum anymore 😕 ..for SP its business i dont know if they would change it .. anyhow lets hope for the best ..otherwise just ignore it and  lets watch our ipk again 😒
^Yes whatever happens our love for IPK will never change... Hamesha <3
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I totally agree that bashing the actors of that show is not the way to go!! That is not going to achieve anything!

IPK fans will just be tagged as freaks! Is that what we want? Shutting down THIS show won't bring us OUR IPKKND back! So please let's NOT try to go down that path!

As for the name, SP has stated that they are treating the title as a franchise and treating THIS show as a new chapter of that franchise! This means after this show ends there could be another!

SP must have paid 4 Lions for the rights. So lets just sit back and see what they are trying to do! Lets not act like crazy people off the bat!

I don't like the name being used either! But I DO get that they are trying to cash in on "Brand IPKKND"! We should be proud of our show! It broke every record there is! Even getting Reruns and getting dubbed in English!

WHAT other show has achieved such heights??Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I totally agree that bashing the actors of that show is not the way to go!! That is not going to achieve anything!

IPK fans will just be tagged as freaks! Is that what we want? Shutting down THIS show won't bring us OUR IPKKND back! So please let's NOT try to go down that path!

As for the name, SP has stated that they are treating the title as a franchise and treating THIS show as a new chapter of that franchise! This means after this show ends there could be another!

SP must have paid 4 Lions for the rights. So lets just sit back and see what they are trying to do! Lets not act like crazy people off the bat!

I don't like the name being used either! But I DO get that they are trying to cash in on "Brand IPKKND"! We should be proud of our show! It broke every record there is! Even getting Reruns and getting dubbed in English!

WHAT other show has achieved such heights??

Yes we should rather feel happy about IPK popularity...

Just IPKians should stay united & be happy of what all IPK has achieved...
deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I was so disappointed after reading the comments in the the sticky made yesterday... It was like some fight was going on. If they don't like someone, then don't. No one can't change their mind. But why bash someone you don't know personally. Their are Sanaya's fan and then their are Barun's fan. But very few true Sarun's fan are left.
Even I've not like IPK2 promo, I clearly don't think bad mouthing the new actors is appropriate. If you have issues with the Title then do something about it But bashing, abusing, fighting is a Big no no for me...😔

I personally don't think SP would change the title now as the trailer is already on-air but I did my very best for it.

Thanks for the PM dear...:) Great post..👏

Originally posted by: deepti1906

I was so disappointed after reading the comments in the the sticky made yesterday... It was like some fight was going on. If they don't like someone, then don't. No one can't change their mind. But why bash someone you don't know personally. Their are Sanaya's fan and then their are Barun's fan. But very few true Sarun's fan are left.
Even I've not like IPK2 promo, I clearly don't think bad mouthing the new actors is appropriate. If you have issues with the Title then do something about it But bashing, abusing, fighting is a Big no no for me...😔

I personally don't think SP would change the title now as the trailer is already on-air but I did my very best for it.

Thanks for the PM dear...:) Great post..👏

I am really proud that SP needs IPK's popularity...

I don't expect SP to change it...

Bashing, abusing & fighting is a big no no to me too... I am upset seeing the lack of unity in this forum😔

Genuinely I wish All the best to the new show & the actors... They don't deserve hatred from us... Only SP deserves for playing with the fans' emotions...

dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post

I have always been proud of IPK and now i have another point to be proud of