Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 94)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 22030

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by _charu_


haan, my worst fear..Joshi is involved with Sultan and shoots him with fake bullets Dead everyone thinks Sultan is dead but he comes back after a few months Dead Hey Bhagwan, ye kabhi sach na ho

Arre we were talking about AR in IPK2...LOL Yaha se to uski chutti full n final hai...Big smile

ohh ! i pray he never returns to MB..IPK ya kahin bhi jaake marre Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 22030

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
anyone watching QH these days ? what's with this guy Imran? he was engaged to Nikhat & meow is pregnant with his child..now Imran babu is engaged to Najma ..and Nikhat has agreed to marry God knows whom...there, Humaira is turning mad ..I thought yest. I'll get some relief from MB, but all serials were depressing including QH..there is another guy in Zoya's life turning Mr. Khan red Big smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 8964

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

anyone watching QH these days ? what's with this guy Imran? he was engaged to Nikhat & meow is pregnant with his child..now Imran babu is engaged to Najma ..and Nikhat has agreed to marry God knows whom...there, Humaira is turning mad ..I thought yest. I'll get some relief from MB, but all serials were depressing including QH..there is another guy in Zoya's life turning Mr. Khan red Big smile 

Yeah I am watching it. Humeira is acting so mad. Its annoying. And yeah, now there is so much khichadi with Imran, Najma, Nikhat and Imran's brother. The new guy in Zoya's life seems Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

river123_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 3446

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Ana, since her B;day was on Monday, I did all the cooking and baking then. The party for friends were catered, so I had to just worry about everything fall in place. Alls well that ends well, though Anaya had brief moments of sulkiness on seeing a gathering of people. But she relaxed seeing the kids around. So all in all, I'm relieved its all over finally and will have to worry only next year. Though I'm sure she is going to be hounding me for a birthday for another month more. Has been doing it for the past 2 months and sulks when it all happens. I tell u toddlers.

And Charu, on ur speculation of Joshi being a rat, lets make it even better. He's Mukund in disguise out to take revenge on RK Madhu(for breaking their engagement) and is now aiding  Sultan in his kartoot. How's that? Seriously I just want AR to leave us all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

river123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 2632

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by amrithas

Now my major problem is what if I start really liking it, and then one fine day AR rains in on the parade. Dead

Oh no! Didn't give this a thought. That will be a total bummer. Dead

 
My thoughts exactly.  I don't want to get sucked in and then one fine day, the dark cloud shows up.   So I have resolved, if by any chance I do continue watching it, and then he shows up, that very same day, I am going to stop. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 2632

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

Ana, since her B;day was on Monday, I did all the cooking and baking then. The party for friends were catered, so I had to just worry about everything fall in place. Alls well that ends well, though Anaya had brief moments of sulkiness on seeing a gathering of people. But she relaxed seeing the kids around. So all in all, I'm relieved its all over finally and will have to worry only next year. Though I'm sure she is going to be hounding me for a birthday for another month more. Has been doing it for the past 2 months and sulks when it all happens. I tell u toddlers.


Amritha, It's so cute reading about her.  Now I'm getting all nostalgic remembering my own not-so-little boy at that age.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Joined: 05 August 2007
Posts: 22030

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Originally posted by amrithas

Ana, since her B;day was on Monday, I did all the cooking and baking then. The party for friends were catered, so I had to just worry about everything fall in place. Alls well that ends well, though Anaya had brief moments of sulkiness on seeing a gathering of people. But she relaxed seeing the kids around. So all in all, I'm relieved its all over finally and will have to worry only next year. Though I'm sure she is going to be hounding me for a birthday for another month more. Has been doing it for the past 2 months and sulks when it all happens. I tell u toddlers.


Amritha, It's so cute reading about her.  Now I'm getting all nostalgic remembering my own not-so-little boy at that age.

yeah children are cranky on their birthdays as they are not used to so many people around..

here, mammas are enjoying the b'days more than the babies..it's one big show off party..infact in Chandigarh, the kind of birthdays I attended, shadi se kam nahi the LOL 

Amritha, frm next yr. Anaya will ask u to have a bigger party LOL as kids get aware of the gifts n all, they get exited for it & start demanding 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123Ananya05

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 3446

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by river123

Originally posted by amrithas






yeah children are cranky on their birthdays as they are not used to so many people around..

here, mammas are enjoying the b'days more than the babies..it's one big show off party..infact in Chandigarh, the kind of birthdays I attended, shadi se kam nahi the LOL 

Amritha, frm next yr. Anaya will ask u to have a bigger party LOL as kids get aware of the gifts n all, they get exited for it & start demanding 

God help me then! As it throwing a party here is way too costly. Since her 1st B'day was back home, felt that we should celebrate the 2nd at least with friends here. The cost still makes me feel very guilty. The things people do for their kids these days!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

river123Ananya05_charu_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Koffee With TV 22~ (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75

Author: MyInspirationz   Replies: 594   Views: 41243

MyInspirationz 594 41243 04 October 2015 at 9:02am by brewedawakening
Insomnia CC |Invites only|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: .ayesha.   Replies: 915   Views: 38913

.ayesha. 915 38913 16 December 2014 at 2:05pm by Neeshoe
For Old Times' Sake//Supernatural [Invites Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116

Author: thegameison   Replies: 925   Views: 23341

thegameison 925 23341 03 February 2014 at 3:41am by Ephemera
Tranquil-5 ( invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: Chaituv   Replies: 808   Views: 23353

Chaituv 808 23353 04 January 2014 at 10:23pm by Chaituv
Saraspatra NL# 3 (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Srushti-   Replies: 532   Views: 41468

-Srushti- 532 41468 22 December 2013 at 1:39pm by omshreejaanu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index