Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 94)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by _charu_

haan, my worst fear..Joshi is involved with Sultan and shoots him with fake bullets Dead everyone thinks Sultan is dead but he comes back after a few months Dead Hey Bhagwan, ye kabhi sach na ho

Arre we were talking about AR in IPK2...LOL Yaha se to uski chutti full n final hai...Big smile

ohh ! i pray he never returns to MB..IPK ya kahin bhi jaake marre Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
anyone watching QH these days ? what's with this guy Imran? he was engaged to Nikhat & meow is pregnant with his child..now Imran babu is engaged to Najma ..and Nikhat has agreed to marry God knows whom...there, Humaira is turning mad ..I thought yest. I'll get some relief from MB, but all serials were depressing including QH..there is another guy in Zoya's life turning Mr. Khan red Big smile 

amrithasriver123Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged

anyone watching QH these days ? what's with this guy Imran? he was engaged to Nikhat & meow is pregnant with his child..now Imran babu is engaged to Najma ..and Nikhat has agreed to marry God knows whom...there, Humaira is turning mad ..I thought yest. I'll get some relief from MB, but all serials were depressing including QH..there is another guy in Zoya's life turning Mr. Khan red Big smile 

Yeah I am watching it. Humeira is acting so mad. Its annoying. And yeah, now there is so much khichadi with Imran, Najma, Nikhat and Imran's brother. The new guy in Zoya's life seems Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

river123_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Ana, since her B;day was on Monday, I did all the cooking and baking then. The party for friends were catered, so I had to just worry about everything fall in place. Alls well that ends well, though Anaya had brief moments of sulkiness on seeing a gathering of people. But she relaxed seeing the kids around. So all in all, I'm relieved its all over finally and will have to worry only next year. Though I'm sure she is going to be hounding me for a birthday for another month more. Has been doing it for the past 2 months and sulks when it all happens. I tell u toddlers.

And Charu, on ur speculation of Joshi being a rat, lets make it even better. He's Mukund in disguise out to take revenge on RK Madhu(for breaking their engagement) and is now aiding  Sultan in his kartoot. How's that? Seriously I just want AR to leave us all.

river123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by amrithas

Now my major problem is what if I start really liking it, and then one fine day AR rains in on the parade. Dead

Oh no! Didn't give this a thought. That will be a total bummer. Dead

My thoughts exactly.  I don't want to get sucked in and then one fine day, the dark cloud shows up.   So I have resolved, if by any chance I do continue watching it, and then he shows up, that very same day, I am going to stop. 

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Ana, since her B;day was on Monday, I did all the cooking and baking then. The party for friends were catered, so I had to just worry about everything fall in place. Alls well that ends well, though Anaya had brief moments of sulkiness on seeing a gathering of people. But she relaxed seeing the kids around. So all in all, I'm relieved its all over finally and will have to worry only next year. Though I'm sure she is going to be hounding me for a birthday for another month more. Has been doing it for the past 2 months and sulks when it all happens. I tell u toddlers.

Amritha, It's so cute reading about her.  Now I'm getting all nostalgic remembering my own not-so-little boy at that age.

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Amritha, It's so cute reading about her.  Now I'm getting all nostalgic remembering my own not-so-little boy at that age.

yeah children are cranky on their birthdays as they are not used to so many people around..

here, mammas are enjoying the b'days more than the babies..it's one big show off party..infact in Chandigarh, the kind of birthdays I attended, shadi se kam nahi the LOL 

Amritha, frm next yr. Anaya will ask u to have a bigger party LOL as kids get aware of the gifts n all, they get exited for it & start demanding 

amrithasriver123Ananya05

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by river123

yeah children are cranky on their birthdays as they are not used to so many people around..

here, mammas are enjoying the b'days more than the babies..it's one big show off party..infact in Chandigarh, the kind of birthdays I attended, shadi se kam nahi the LOL 

Amritha, frm next yr. Anaya will ask u to have a bigger party LOL as kids get aware of the gifts n all, they get exited for it & start demanding 

God help me then! As it throwing a party here is way too costly. Since her 1st B'day was back home, felt that we should celebrate the 2nd at least with friends here. The cost still makes me feel very guilty. The things people do for their kids these days!

river123Ananya05_charu_

Go to top