Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 94)

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Ana, since her B;day was on Monday, I did all the cooking and baking then. The party for friends were catered, so I had to just worry about everything fall in place. Alls well that ends well, though Anaya had brief moments of sulkiness on seeing a gathering of people. But she relaxed seeing the kids around. So all in all, I'm relieved its all over finally and will have to worry only next year. Though I'm sure she is going to be hounding me for a birthday for another month more. Has been doing it for the past 2 months and sulks when it all happens. I tell u toddlers.

And Charu, on ur speculation of Joshi being a rat, lets make it even better. He's Mukund in disguise out to take revenge on RK Madhu(for breaking their engagement) and is now aiding  Sultan in his kartoot. How's that? Seriously I just want AR to leave us all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

river123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by amrithas

Now my major problem is what if I start really liking it, and then one fine day AR rains in on the parade. Dead

Oh no! Didn't give this a thought. That will be a total bummer. Dead

My thoughts exactly.  I don't want to get sucked in and then one fine day, the dark cloud shows up.   So I have resolved, if by any chance I do continue watching it, and then he shows up, that very same day, I am going to stop. 

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Ana, since her B;day was on Monday, I did all the cooking and baking then. The party for friends were catered, so I had to just worry about everything fall in place. Alls well that ends well, though Anaya had brief moments of sulkiness on seeing a gathering of people. But she relaxed seeing the kids around. So all in all, I'm relieved its all over finally and will have to worry only next year. Though I'm sure she is going to be hounding me for a birthday for another month more. Has been doing it for the past 2 months and sulks when it all happens. I tell u toddlers.

Amritha, It's so cute reading about her.  Now I'm getting all nostalgic remembering my own not-so-little boy at that age.

amrithasAnanya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Amritha, It's so cute reading about her.  Now I'm getting all nostalgic remembering my own not-so-little boy at that age.

yeah children are cranky on their birthdays as they are not used to so many people around..

here, mammas are enjoying the b'days more than the babies..it's one big show off party..infact in Chandigarh, the kind of birthdays I attended, shadi se kam nahi the LOL 

Amritha, frm next yr. Anaya will ask u to have a bigger party LOL as kids get aware of the gifts n all, they get exited for it & start demanding 

river123amrithasAnanya05

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by river123

yeah children are cranky on their birthdays as they are not used to so many people around..

here, mammas are enjoying the b'days more than the babies..it's one big show off party..infact in Chandigarh, the kind of birthdays I attended, shadi se kam nahi the LOL 

Amritha, frm next yr. Anaya will ask u to have a bigger party LOL as kids get aware of the gifts n all, they get exited for it & start demanding 

God help me then! As it throwing a party here is way too costly. Since her 1st B'day was back home, felt that we should celebrate the 2nd at least with friends here. The cost still makes me feel very guilty. The things people do for their kids these days!

river123Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
g'nite girls , aaj ka depression door karne ke liye I have Comedy nights with Kapil toh i'll go n watch it 

amrithasriver123Ananya05

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
No face off in Jdj from now on.. So the way is clear for dd to win..
Tmr's look and dance of dd.. Doesn't it remind u of their first performance? I found it very similar.. Dress colors, look.. Just this dress is short.. And are they again doing waltz?

amrithasriver123_charu_

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Looks like its better to skip even today's episode. LOL Don't want to start my long weekend on a bad note. Big smile

amrithasriver123_charu_

Go to top