Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) (Page 9)

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I think I will take  a break from MB, if I can. Don't quote me on it. I may well be taking sneak peeks from tomorrow itself. LOL
There's nothing official about AR being in IPK 2, right? or have I missed something? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I think I will take  a break from MB, if I can. Don't quote me on it. I may well be taking sneak peeks from tomorrow itself. LOL
There's nothing official about AR being in IPK 2, right? or have I missed something? 

Ok I'm rooting for you to totally cave and see what happens Monday.  Come on, you're not going to watch RK being nicked by the car?  Or see what happens when they all get home?   Even in fast forward mode?

Sadly, nothing official about AR.  Except for someone saying there was something on E24, but that was never authenticated with the actual clip.

Edited by river123 - 17 August 2013 at 8:23pm

amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
There is nothing official about AR being hired for IPK 2 I guess! What a bummer for us, but then there is still hope for them I say! I'm really surprised by their time slot which is at 6 pm? I thought they'd prefer a later time slot, bcoz I heard a lot has been invested to make the show even bigger, that's a shocker then!  I remember the original IPK was first aired on my B'day and IPK 2 the ek baar phir is going on air on 26th August, which is my daughter's B'day! That's what I call a weird coincidence! I  pretty much liked  IPK  for a while before MB happened, I hope even if I watch the 2nd season, my daughter does not succumb to it, this time around! Big smile

And Meenu I too think, that guy looks better without a beard! Not a big fan of beard in general! 

Edited by amrithas - 17 August 2013 at 10:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hansa22river123Ananya05

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Happy Sunday, all.  

So I came across this post on VD and babiejaan's Navroz celebrations.  And I thought to myself, do I really care?  Seems like there's been so much of PR around their "happy and special moments"...isn't that a little much? Or is this common among TV stars, and I'm just being ultra mean?

amrithashansa22Ananya05_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Meenu - My self control is terrible. So I will probably watchLOL, as expected. And your post made me wonder, what will they do when they get back home?LOL

I am really not interested in VD-VB 's celebrations.I mean, I wish them well and all that. i am sure she's sweet. but I got put off last year. Remember, they had a lovely shoot of RK-Madhu celebrating Diwali. Two days later, we had a section of VD- VB celebrating Diwali at their house. I thought it was too much of a coincidence. Almost like showing the world..'look I'm the one married to RK in real life'...you know what I mean?? 
However, it could be my mean streak peeping out.LOL

amrithasriver123Ananya05_charu_

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
VD and Mrs VD even allowed a channel to be with them on their HM! I think that it was the limit, and have no expectations of them drawing a line after it! I think they love the attention and intend to bask in it, what can we do or say about it! 

hansa22river123Ananya05_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

[QUOTE=Ananya05][QUOTE=amrithas][

BTW, Charu is back in a week, right?

Kisi ne mujhe yaad kiya Hug did i say 20th? Confused then i got confused coz Nyasa's holidays were till 20th..i came back today ..day after tomorrow is rakhi na..I was catching up with the posts on the MF and it's surprising na? no new spoilers or promos? Ouch but going through the msgs on our CC was better than MF..someone asked me to comment on the Jawahar Lal Nehru post n for the first time, I agree with Sultan fans LOL not on the point of comparing RK & Sultan but this quote applies to all the 3 of them , infact everyone in tellyland..there was no need to bring JL Nehru in b/w ..i'm thinking abt the reply as i have to defend my RK team member LOL

MB was nice all this while..without Bhai, it's much better, and logical..didn't enjoy Madhu a bit but yeah RK was superb on Sat..and he shaved Dancing

Did u all read one of the posts which said 21st Aug. is the last day of shooting for AR? Dancing that means another track will end abruptly Dead (first one was Balraj)...if this news is true, meri taraf se kal dafa ho Sultan DeadTRP's were at record low last week, thanks to Madhu's decision to divorce RK..last week episodes were totally ridiculous..those studio scenes n all,eeewww Dead

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrithas

VD and Mrs VD even allowed a channel to be with them on their HM! I think that it was the limit, and have no expectations of them drawing a line after it! I think they love the attention and intend to bask in it, what can we do or say about it! 

kuch aur baat karein Amritha LOL dun remind me of Rakhi (Sawant) couple..I hate such PDA's..last time Karan Mehra (Yeh rishta) tried the same with his GF and then biwi , but his fans bashed his wife so much ke why isn't he making appearances with Akshara (the heroine of his serial) on SBS and SBB/ promote his show instead of promoting his wife? LOL I guess the same happened with Debina...but Vivian is lucky ke there are very few Rishbala fans out there..half of them are RK fans , half are DD fans..

amrithashansa22river123Ananya05

Go to top